It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: Private military operatives hired to 'work' the Boston marathon with black backpacks, radi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

My theory is not lacking at all.. People keep trying to say that Craft International is a mercenary group when they simply are NOT.

I know because I have a close family member who is retired US military and has been through their training to OBTAIN contracted positions elsewhere.

There is a possibility that this is a contracted security outfit, but my guess is they are simply undercover LEO or military undercovers. There are articles about the same thing at the Super Bowl, with pictures of snipers in the rafters etc.. With increased threats of attacks like this, it makes perfect sense that they'd be NEAR THE FINISH LINE of one of the largest sporting events in the US.

Here they are surrounding a black SUV with lights..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ugh, I'm having a hard time stomaching the conspiracy theory world these days. As I posted in another thread on this same subject:

There are plain clothed security who have access to geiger counters at pretty much EVERY major event, especially in big cities in america. You may not notice them until something like this happens, but they are ALWAYS there.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Craft International was founded by Chris Kyle, the famous sniper, as shown on the above site.

www.thecraft.com...

Chris Kyle was gunned down at a shooting range in Texas.

en.wikipedia.org...

So... is there a connection?

Or is it all just a big coincidence?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
Craft International was founded by Chris Kyle, the famous sniper, as shown on the above site.

www.thecraft.com...

Chris Kyle was gunned down at a shooting range in Texas.

en.wikipedia.org...

So... is there a connection?

Or is it all just a big coincidence?

Some people would have you believe that there are no connections between anything. The whole universe is a series of random events and history is merely a string of completely unrelated occurrences that generate by happenstance. For instance, there is no connection between Brutus and Julius Caesar.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well i dont think much about the "craft training" in my eyes they failed the basic first aid course, but they get an A+ and a shiny gold star sticker for passing "the stand around and look like your working course".

maybe they need to go back through basic training.

good effort boys, here is your pay $$$ kaching.

Love and harmony
whateva

top topics

<< 1   >>

join