It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: Private military operatives hired to 'work' the Boston marathon with black backpacks, radi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Photos: Private military operatives hired to 'work' the Boston marathon with black backpacks, radiation detectors, tactical gear

(NaturalNews) Natural News has now confirmed that at least five private military contractors were operating on scene at the Boston marathon, and that they all carried black backpacks which look very similar to the backpack carrying the pressure cooker bomb (see pictures below).

The mainstream media is completely censoring any mention of these "Craft" operatives, pretending they don't even exist. Only the alternative media is conducting real investigative journalism on these bombings. The mainstream media isn't interested in the truth; they only want to spin the attack into a new way to somehow blame conservative Americans for something they had no part in.

Thanks to the help of researchers posting on 4Chan, plus a bit of our own analysis, we've been able to bring new research to light as you'll see in the photos below.

more

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OMG I'm just itching with conspiracy goodness!
I'm gonna put on my tin foil suit.

I'll be that there was credible intelligence on an attack. But they failed to stop it.
At least they tried.
Or planted the bombs.... I hope not.

edit on 18-4-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yes, what was their purpose there?

Were they there to help with security?

Or were they the extra cards(black backpacks) in a game of three card monte?

link   
Why would they need a geiger counter if they planted the bombs?

link   
If PRIVATE companies are being used as security personnel that's worrying, because bombs = profit.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Why would they need a geiger counter if they planted the bombs?

With that kind of equipment, one would think that they were looking for bombs.

I guess they weren't too good at finding bombs, eh?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well a lot of the unit markers match, but that's easy to doubles of. For a pro team they didn't do a very good job if they where they're to guard and if by some chance they where there to cause harm they did do a very good job of covering they're tracks and pinning it on someone else.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Really?

Pretty crap advertising.

"Hire us! We were everywhere at the Boston marathon and look what happened!"

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No kidding... I must say in agreement, that is some real classy advertising too.

"You blow up, we show up!" That sure inspires confidence ... Not quite the 'Our day begins when your day ends" of Homicide detectives everywhere, but about the same level of thinking, eh?

I guess someone is suggesting these were private security and were somehow involved by fuzzy pics of badges we can't see well enough to make out and that they all wore similar black jackets. Kinda like SWAT and Special law enforcement units all over the world, eh? Last I checked...Black was kinda the color of choice for such things. Hardly a fashion statement to stand out with?

I'm kinda confused with many others on the direction of much of this speculation I think. If the street hadn't been full of all sorts of feds and others investigating, it'd be a conspiracy for the lack of them, huh? Just makes no sense sometimes.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

you wanna know what id like to see?
id like to see a photo or video footage of these guys helping the injured, if they are trained professionals there working, shouldn't that be on their "natural instinct" list of things to do... to help people.

or did they all clear off right after the carnage?

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

No kidding... I must say in agreement, that is some real classy advertising too.

"You blow up, we show up!" That sure inspires confidence ... Not quite the 'Our day begins when your day ends" of Homicide detectives everywhere, but about the same level of thinking, eh?

I guess someone is suggesting these were private security and were somehow involved by fuzzy pics of badges we can't see well enough to make out and that they all wore similar black jackets. Kinda like SWAT and Special law enforcement units all over the world, eh? Last I checked...Black was kinda the color of choice for such things. Hardly a fashion statement to stand out with?

I'm kinda confused with many others on the direction of much of this speculation I think. If the street hadn't been full of all sorts of feds and others investigating, it'd be a conspiracy for the lack of them, huh? Just makes no sense sometimes.

What are you saying? That you don't find it suspicious that Private Military Contractors were mingling around a crowd just moments before two bombs exploded at a sporting event killing three and injury over a hundred? Questions: Who hired them? What was there purpose? What did they see? Have they been questioned? Why hasn't the media or public officials announced that there were PMCs in the crowd?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why is there a total news black out relating to their presence?

These guys showed up in the Alex Jones pics as people of interest. If they were hired as private security for the event, then why hasn't someone come out and confirmed this?

Were they part of the team that were undertaking drills at the same time? Someone needs to explain this otherwise they are just opening themselves up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
We need more pics/vids w these guys before and after the event.

Like to see their reaction afterwards and how long they stuck around.

off to search...

this shows one in aftermath ecace83fe75db57d3edd-9cb43a5ce2db258f19c5d6dc62953f52.r74.cf2.rackcdn.com...
edit on 18-4-2013 by paratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Why is there a total news black out relating to their presence?

They must be working for certain alphabet agencies.
And they just committed a major pooch screw.

No one is going to advertise the fact that hey we had credible intel and totally dropped the ball by letting it happen.

At least that's my take on it.

Not their fault though. I'm sure it's not easy to catch someone who's willing to die for what they believe in.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
it was the same israeli security firm at the air ports that let the hijackers of 911 through
and tthe underwearbomber who turned out to be a US OP

wonder if this is the same israeli firm?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingTeacup

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

What are you saying? That you don't find it suspicious that Private Military Contractors were mingling around a crowd just moments before two bombs exploded at a sporting event killing three and injury over a hundred? Questions: Who hired them? What was there purpose? What did they see? Have they been questioned? Why hasn't the media or public officials announced that there were PMCs in the crowd?

Where the heck have people been the last several years??? This isn't 1999, where EXTREME security around any event of a public nature with crowds gathered is unusual and how often do you look at events where nothing happens? Major sports events are MAJOR 'Security Events' for DHS and local law enforcement alike. Heck the Super Bowl and World Series are outright National Security Events by official designation.

Now the Boston Marathon is an internationally known event with visibility around the world to those who take an interest in marathons for any reason. It's more than enough reason for DHS to be out in force "just in case", like they are at every public event and have been for years.

Recall the helicopters over Miami just weeks ago dropping troops into a metro station and firing blanks out of chain guns as part of training? Well, ditto that to high profile training and bone headed deployments of assets "just in case" left, right and all over. I'd have been shocked if guys like this were NOT around these event before it happened.

In fact, given today's habit of DHS and security of all sorts to blanket events like this as a routine matter, I'd call it more a sign of conspiracy if they'd been nowhere to be seen in the aftermath, not out there in the middle of it for international press to get full face shots of.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Questions: Who hired them? What was there purpose? What did they see? Have they been questioned? Why hasn't the media or public officials announced that there were PMCs in the crowd?

Honest answer:
That's top secret, I'm afraid I can't divulge that information to you.

Or slightly less honest answer:
No such groups were present at Boston marathon

Either way the truth in both answers was in the

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The Israeli firm ICTS International (not to be confused with ICTS Europe, which is a different company), and two of its subsidiaries are at the crux of an international investigation in recent days, as experts try to pinpoint the reasons for the security failure that enabled Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab to board Northwest flight 253 and attempt to set alight explosives hidden in his underwear. ....

...At this time, ICTS and the Dutch security firm G4S are hurling recriminations at each other, as are the authorities at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, the Federal Aviation Authority and U.S. intelligence officials.

The failure was a twin flop: An intelligence failure, which U.S. President Barack Obama has already stated, in the poor handling of information that arrived at the State Department and probably also the CIA from both the father of the would-be bomber and the British security service; and a failure within the security system, including that of the Israeli firm
www.haaretz.com...

and we THE US GOVRNMENT PUT THIS CLOWN ON THAT PLANE WITH A BOMB

naw never happen

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
/facepalm

Craft International is not a private military operative. They are a training school for law enforcement, military etc. They are not a mercenary group for hire. Their services are offered to professional LEO, Military and to Mercenary groups like Blackwater. A couple guys have "Craft" gear on. The "Craft" skull was a nod to the navy Seal teams patch logos that Chris Kyle and other seals were a part of.

This is probably just an undercover police/security force. Most likely state or federal. This is a huge event. The same security measures are taken at major events like the Super Bowl..

The Craft - About
edit on 18-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
/facepalm

Craft International is not a private military operative. They are a training school for law enforcement, military etc. They are not a mercenary group for hire. Their services are offered to professional LEO, Military and to Mercenary groups like Blackwater. A couple guys have "Craft" gear on. The "Craft" skull was a nod to the navy Seal teams patch logos that Chris Kyle and other seals were a part of.

This is probably just an undercover police/security force. Most likely state or federal. This is a huge event. The same security measures are taken at major events like the Super Bowl..

The Craft - About
edit on 18-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

Erik Prince has admitted that Blackwater was a CIA front. MPRI, Armorgroup, Tessada also all CIA fronts. Your theory is lacking. Those are Private Military Contractors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join