It's happening all over again....Saudi terrorists blow up people, and we send them home!!!

page: 4
13
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Deny him deportation at the very last minute. THEN send him to Gitmo. Get it?

No. The Saudi Royals would have an oily fit. Then they'd raise the price of oil a millionth of a cent. Then Exxon Lobbyists in Washington would stop the "contribution" gravy train. Chaos would ensue. The debt would rise and you would lose your house. Can't rock that boat.


The Saudis are already having an oily fit over the Keystone Pipeline and our inevitable

energy independence. Let them sell oil to Europe. Tell them to get lost!

We're sending this idiot to Gitmo.




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


The Saudis are already having an oily fit over the Keystone Pipeline and our inevitable

energy independence.

My understanding is that that pipeline across America to the gulf refineries is to sell it to Europe and elsewhere., not the US. It's Canuck Oil. It will not change our "dependance" one bit.


Let them sell oil to Europe.

They already do.


Tell them to get lost!

Tell Americans to cut back on their useless driving around?


We're sending this idiot to Gitmo.

And he'll confess what? That Saudi Oil, Texas Oil, (Bushes and lot) did 911 to start the rape of the mideast? We already know that. Thats why he got to stay here (US) and now "gets a get out of jail free card".

You do see that part? He got to stay here and when they "accidentally" arrested him, he walks. Theres your sign...



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


The Saudis are already having an oily fit over the Keystone Pipeline and our inevitable

energy independence.

My understanding is that that pipeline across America to the gulf refineries is to sell it to Europe and elsewhere., not the US. It's Canuck Oil. It will not change our "dependance" one bit.


Let them sell oil to Europe.

They already do.


Tell them to get lost!

Tell Americans to cut back on their useless driving around?


We're sending this idiot to Gitmo.

And he'll confess what? That Saudi Oil, Texas Oil, (Bushes and lot) did 911 to start the rape of the mideast? We already know that. Thats why he got to stay here (US) and now "gets a get out of jail free card".

You do see that part? He got to stay here and when they "accidentally" arrested him, he walks. Theres your sign...
intrptr,
I'm afraid your wasting your time trying to talk sense to this numbskull!

But...... I'll give you a star for trying!



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Saudi terrorists blow up people then send them home for some R&R,to then probably sending them out again.

This came up on our news site early this morning,so I made a thread about it.

Terrorists pampered in Saudi 'prison'



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Swills
 


He wasn't cleared...he just wasn't arrested...and it seems it is because they are going to deport him instead.

The pics of the other two suspects they are looking for have not yet been released to the public.

As to why he's being deported:


reason is section 212 3B –”Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”.


This rant is personal, and is my posting as a member, not a mod or as staff. I'm just frustrated that this whole thing is happening all over again, and just like before, nobody is going to see it for what it is until months later, even though it's happening right in front of our eyes, if we simply open them.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)


I see all the hallmarks too. To me what makes the most logical sense is these patsies thought they were part of the drill. Probably asked to play the "Indian" and when the bombs actually went off it was too late for them to realize they were set up. Classic



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This thread needs shutting down.


There is no evidence to show he was involved!

Just cause he a "Ayrab" does not automatically mean he was involved.

The fact he was deported was most likely for his own safety because of dimwits pointing the finger at him and wanting his blood when he was not involved!!!!!



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
This thread needs shutting down.


There is no evidence to show he was involved!

Just cause he a "Ayrab" does not automatically mean he was involved.

The fact he was deported was most likely for his own safety because of dimwits pointing the finger at him and wanting his blood when he was not involved!!!!!


He is not due to be deported until Tuesday.

We got 2 terrorists so far.

I'm thinking 3 to go.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Saudi terrorists blow up people then send them home for some R&R,to then probably sending them out again.

This came up on our news site early this morning,so I made a thread about it.

Terrorists pampered in Saudi 'prison'



The terrorist expert agrees with your Saudi description.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Can somebody tell what evidence there is that this person was involved except that hes a saudi Arab?

Thought the US was civilised like the UK innocent until proven guilty!



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


If what I've read in the past has any meaning to it...
The focus is for the public to accept war in Saudi Arabia.
That justifies our reason because they want to get away from the dollar as the reserve oil currency. If they want to get away from it, the elites just make up a reason to level the country.
To make sure the price goes to $200 a bbl.
Then we open our own oilfields and profit tremendously.
Did I say we? I meant they.
We don't gain anything.
We just fund it all.



Truer words were never spoken, and you know what else, your avatar scared the bejesus out of me.

THE EYES



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Can somebody tell what evidence there is that this person was involved except that hes a saudi Arab?

Thought the US was civilised like the UK innocent until proven guilty!


Supposedly proof will be released Monday from The Blaze per Glenn Beck.

www.rightwingwatch.org...



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d
 


So basicly the therorys of some US right wing nut? yeah ok.....


All I see is a bunch of read necks grabbing there nearest guns and shouting "lets go kill some arabs!"
edit on 20-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert
 

Sorry for the delay, I been busy.
Thanks for the nod and the heads up about numbskulls.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok
 


So, OP, have you bothered to follow up on the reports regarding this story? The original Saudi "suspect" in no longer a suspect or a person of interest. He was, however, a victim of the bombing. It also turns out that his visa papers are in order and that he is not being deported. He was temporarily put on the terrorist watch list when he was under suspicion, unsubstantiated and purely based on racial and religious profiling.

Also see that you haven't come back to this thread to retract your initial gripe, which it turns out was unfounded. And let's be clear that your initial gripe was based on the flimsiest of reports by one of the notoriously most sketchy of broadcast news sources.



posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive
 


All points conceded.

Yes, I have been following up, and have found no other source corroborating the deportation claim that doesn't link back to Hannity. Also, I even investigated and found the person's facebook page, and it shows him still being here, which jives with the official story.

That all said though, there are still a LOT of fishy things to consider...such as the press announcements of an impending arrest and press conference, and then, coincidentally after an unscheduled meeting of the President, SoS, and the Saudi FM, it is all cancelled. (and the Saudi paper mentions royal involvement with the person's case). So, satisfied? Somewhat...but there is still a very fishy smell to it all...especially with the other two the Saudi consolate was putting up in a hotel..... We'll never know though.


unsubstantiated and purely based on racial and religious profiling.


It was based more on multiple "coincidences" in addition to a televised report by a cited terrorism expert. If the person was French, and there was then a secret meeting with the President and French minister, and then the cancelled arrest and press conference, I'd be crying foul just as loudly. This had nothing to do with his nationality and more to do with the coincidences. The fact that previous successful terrorists in the US were Saudis only emphasized the red flags.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join