It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's happening all over again....Saudi terrorists blow up people, and we send them home!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I don't think they were involved (the Bin Laden family)...but it certainly shows the US knew who was behind it almost instantly. I think they were sent out to protect them, and our ability to use Saudi as a staging area for what was to follow.

On the issue of terrorist ties, the family name is easy enough to confirm, and I did so by looking at the list of 89, and by searching on the name and Gitmo. It's pretty easy to verify...but this is the rant forum, so didn't feel like it needed all the links. Of course, families are VERY extended over there, so this in and of itself is no indictment of guilt.

I'm not even saying the kid is necessarily guilty, but to send him home in the middle of an investigation? Unconscionable.

Odd about the link...can't do anything about the Hannity Show though. At least they can't hide that.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Is it right that I read the title of this thread in Jesse Ventura's voice? Seriously, try it!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think Obama sent him home because it would undermine his amnesty plans to keep the focus on him because lots of middle easterners get in through Mexico. Obama doesn't give a rat's arse about this country. What are we going to do about it? Probably nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

9/11 was an inside job...

edit on 18-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Let's see your proof he is guilty because Hannity and Beck are both morons spreading that are just spreading more of their usual racism. And what's with this it's all happening again crap? Has the OP overlooked the fact that most of the so called terrorists from 9/11 has been found to be alive and well?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It's hard for me to believe you are a "Super Moderator" spewing out such drivel.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
he was most likely sent home do to the fact that he would of probably been dead with in a few days , as false news reporting has triggered a blood lust before.

I don't understand why people just jump to conclusions from main stream media while in the same breath they claim the media is bought and paid , and known for false claims and fabrications .

maybe I am ignorant but here in canada they really don't release information on their investigations unless in cases like this they will not release this sort of information until they figured they had who they were looking and posted a picture , much like how they did tonight .

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Bomb happens everyday. It's a tragedy that nobody wants.
I read about bombing that happens on a daily basis all around the world and I don't give a crap even if it's here. It's a tragedy and now Americans get a small taste of what 3rd world countries goes through everyday. Cry more.

The Arab guy is suddenly a suspect huh? riiiight.
Suddenly planes doing emergency landing because two guys are speaking Arabs.
MSM are suddenly blaming terrorist without any shred of evidence.
Fear mongering.
War mongering.

While Boston happened, this also happened.Bomb kills 31
Remember when this happened and everyone turned a blind eye?
US bomb kills 30 at wedding.
Oh there's more.
Where was the justice?

The only involvement the Saudi guy had with the bombing was that he was there along with everybody else that got injured. Now he is being picked out and harassed by people like the OP for no other reason except for the fact that he is a Saudi.
Your title implies that he was the one that bombed the place. Do you have absolute proof? NO.
Even if it's a rant, for a Mod, I am utterly disgusted.

Funny America, what a joke you've all become.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
If it's the fault of anyone here it would be the American government itself, It has proven that it's incapable of fighting terrorism and that it's also the biggest support of terrorism financially or politically. If you're trying to fight "terrorists" then how come you're the biggest reason terrorism exists? I may not share the same opinion as you do but I'm really sure that America is the main target for terrorism in the world because of it's stand as a superpower. Just think about all the families that have been affected by American terrorism all around the world, A million killed in Iraq that's at least a few million people affected. Some of them may want to revenge you, and then it's not the military who pays it's the civilians.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You're then missing the part where the reason for deportation was national security - terrorist activities...

Dude, you're conflating national security with terrorist activity. "National Security" is a very all encompassing term. It could be that this guy's visa is expired, or it could be that he is connected to the Saudi royal family so that should he get injured/killed by some reactionary 'murikens who think he is the evil doer, then that would harm US/Saudi relations, i.e. a matter of national security.

Moreover, the last time I checked, the claim that this guy will be deported is based on the words of one guest on Hannity's show.

Then there is the point that you have not provided any sources/citations to corroborate your claim in your OP, yet you decided to make a new thread on the subject even though there is already a better substantiated thread on the subject:

Hannity show guest claims Saudi former person of interest is to be deported

Half-baked threads -- even rants, when it involves news items -- do not impress.
edit on 19-4-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

en.wikipedia.org...

The vention did in Boston meet, The State House could not hold 'em So then they went to Fed'ral Street, And there the truth was told 'em... And ev'ry morning went to prayer, And then began disputing, Till oppositions silenced were, By arguments refuting. Now politicians of all kinds, Who are not yet decided, May see how Yankees speak their minds, And yet are not divided. So here I end my Fed'ral song, Composed of thirteen verses; May agriculture flourish long And commerce fill our purses!

I had a dream last week and woke up humming a tune... found out it was yankee doodle (which I just googled and found out lots of info on it) anyway, yes, seems to fit especially as the main meaning is 'fool' = 'yankee fool' and perhaps that is the attitude of many of the Saudi's?

how bloody stupid if they are deported??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i doubt thsi was even caused by some saudi dude. Inside job just like 9/11 just like the School incident with the 5 year olds, and this texas crap.
MSM OP.. Really?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Looks like this Saudi "person of interest" is being deported instead of being arrested, for reasons of national security (terrorism).

Likewise, the photos of the other two suspects have YET to be released to the public....WHY? Because they too are Saudi nationals from prominent families, so they are likely arranging their flights home too!!!

What other reason? Wouldn't you want the public's help?

Obama and Kerry both met (in an unscheduled meeting I may add) with the Saudi Foreign Minister yesterday. This is why the news was reporting an arrest and press conference...they had this Saudi kid. Instead, it was all retracted, because now we're sending him home! (just like we sent Bin Laden's family home after 9/11).

Now, I'm not one to think the government planned this or 9/11. I do think they are covering it up though, all to maintain a foothold in the Middle East, so we have a staging ground for any actions there. I get it....but at what point do we get tired of being stabbed in the back by these folks?

This is BULLCRAP!!!

JUSTICE!!!

RELEASE THE PICS!!!

STOP THIS KID FROM LEAVING!!!

After they get these other two home, THEN they'll release the pics, of two white boy patsies that were in a militia years ago, no doubt.

Why would we haul them in when the two guys are not from Saudi Arabia... again.. people jumping to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Looks like this Saudi "person of interest" is being deported instead of being arrested, for reasons of national security (terrorism).

Likewise, the photos of the other two suspects have YET to be released to the public....WHY? Because they too are Saudi nationals from prominent families, so they are likely arranging their flights home too!!!

What other reason? Wouldn't you want the public's help?

Obama and Kerry both met (in an unscheduled meeting I may add) with the Saudi Foreign Minister yesterday. This is why the news was reporting an arrest and press conference...they had this Saudi kid. Instead, it was all retracted, because now we're sending him home! (just like we sent Bin Laden's family home after 9/11).

Now, I'm not one to think the government planned this or 9/11. I do think they are covering it up though, all to maintain a foothold in the Middle East, so we have a staging ground for any actions there. I get it....but at what point do we get tired of being stabbed in the back by these folks?

This is BULLCRAP!!!

JUSTICE!!!

RELEASE THE PICS!!!

STOP THIS KID FROM LEAVING!!!

After they get these other two home, THEN they'll release the pics, of two white boy patsies that were in a militia years ago, no doubt.

Double post. Sorry.
edit on 19-4-2013 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Gazrok

I just had a conversation with a buddy of mine about this. I told him that when it comes to the Governments of this world, nothing is as it seems. It’s never simple.

Pure speculation on my part and trying to keep an open mind.

This person could also be tied to a larger cell that is operating on Saudi soil and bringing him in under arrest could cause whatever movement he could be associated with to go to ground. You could lose valuable intel doing that.

Releasing him might make him feel more at ease and contact his handlers. I know the U.S. alphabet agencies have done this before.

My guess is that's right.

For now......Janet Napolitano.....Deny knowledge.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by Gazrok

It's hard for me to believe you are a "Super Moderator" spewing out such drivel.

It's not drivel.

This Saudi National and his family are NOT innocent.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Let's see your proof he is guilty because Hannity and Beck are both morons spreading that are just spreading more of their usual racism. And what's with this it's all happening again crap? Has the OP overlooked the fact that most of the so called terrorists from 9/11 has been found to be alive and well?

We must be very, very close to the truth.

You are desperate enough to play the race card.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Gazrok

Was in the article. His clan contains several members held in Gitmo, and on the 89 most wanted list.

Sorry, I didn't know that. I''ll have to redact my stance. So why do think they let him ride until now? Is that why they chose to make him a person of interest? And then deport him?

They are using him as bait to get more info.

Deny him deportation at the very last minute. THEN send him to Gitmo. Get it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Deny him deportation at the very last minute. THEN send him to Gitmo. Get it?

No. The Saudi Royals would have an oily fit. Then they'd raise the price of oil a millionth of a cent. Then Exxon Lobbyists in Washington would stop the "contribution" gravy train. Chaos would ensue. The debt would rise and you would lose your house. Can't rock that boat.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

So they deport him for contrived reasons. You prefer the internet flap created by "no reason at all"?

This is all moot anyway. Boston is under siege...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join