It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man buys www.BostonMarathonConspiracy.com domain just so you can't!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Maybe I'll take a page from their playbook and do a little research into this so-called "hero"
find out where he works, where he lives, what his voting affiliation is, any aliases, where he went to school...etc

None of the info you're asking for is a secret.

What are you going to name the website? www.jaimiemuehlhausen.com... is taken
edit on 18-4-2013 by GrandStrategy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

The going rate for that domain, I'd suspect, would pale in comparison to the money he makes as a creative director, musician, author, etc. Assuming he is the Jaimie Muehlhausen, and I suspect he is because how many males in California go by the name of Jaimie Muehlhausen? A rare name even before taking into account he has a girls first name. Assuming he is he, he'll be earning enough as it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

The going rate for that domain, I'd suspect, would pale in comparison to the money he makes as a creative director, musician, author, etc. Assuming he is the Jaimie Muehlhausen, and I suspect he is because how many males in California go by the name of Jaimie Muehlhausen? A rare name even before taking into account he has a girls first name. Assuming he is he, he'll be earning enough as it is.

Implying there is only ONE Jaimie Muehlhausen in the U.S.
Implying that he is rich.
If this 52 year old was so rich why would he have Julie, his 48 year old wife working at Costco?

Nice try but we are just getting started.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

And?
It's a free country, anyone can buy any domain available if they want to. So I don't get what the problem is here. You annoyed that someone beat you to it?

I support him. Now is not the time to start spewing all the BS the deranged like Alex Jones love to spew.
There is no evidence for any of the outlandish conspiracies people were on here writing about, and plenty of them have gone silent when others have metaphorically smacked them upside the head with some actual LOGIC.

It's taken no time at all for the sensible and sane to drown out the idiots claiming there were thousands of actors there, that there were no victims, or that there were "lazer beamz sent from space by the illumiati!"

I just wish there was so much of this sensible logic after Sandy Hook, when some truly disgusting members here were accusing innocent people who had just lost their little children of being "soulless" and "actors".

edit on 18-4-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Good job on him I also registered a few boston related domains to stop conspiracy nuts from getting them...

so sick and tired of Alex Jones butt kissers screaming "false flag" on every damn little thing that happens, they have no thinking skills, they only know how to copy/paste from the 10+ sites Alex runs which are all copy/paste of little bits and pieces, like some televangelist picking bits and pieces out of a bible to fit his unique interpretation. Alex does the exact same.

I registered 15 boston relates sites and parked them just so conspiracy nuts couldnt get them as well. I know Encyclopedia Dramatica also registered another 20 boston sites to combat conspiracy theorist and the mentally ill.

This is a great idea and a ton have been registering boston related domains to help stop the morons

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

well well well...just look at these new ATS members just trying their little hearts out to nip this in the bud.
trying so hard to castrate anyone that may be interested in looking further into Boston...very interesting...

If only they had gotten in earlier during the Sandy Hook days or during Aurora...if only...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
reply to post by six67seven

And?
It's a free country, anyone can buy any domain available if they want to. So I don't get what the problem is here. You annoyed that someone beat you to it?

I support him. Now is not the time to start spewing all the BS the deranged like Alex Jones love to spew.
There is no evidence for any of the outlandish conspiracies people were on here writing about, and plenty of them have gone silent when others have metaphorically smacked them upside the head with some actual LOGIC.

It's taken no time at all for the sensible and sane to drown out the idiots claiming there were thousands of actors there, that there were no victims, or that there were "lazer beamz sent from space by the illumiati!"

I just wish there was so much of this sensible logic after Sandy Hook, when some truly disgusting members here were accusing innocent people who had just lost their little children of being "soulless" and "actors".

edit on 18-4-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

take a minute to step down off your pedestal.

annoyed?.. no i'm not annoyed. did you not catch onto my levity of the situation? i thought i made it very clear what my reaction was. i just came across the headline at the washingtontimes while browsing the editorials, and decided to pass it on to ATS members.

but it's no surprise, as in everyday society, we have people like you, who like to point fingers at the messenger... just looking for an angle.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
Good job on him I also registered a few boston related domains to stop conspiracy nuts from getting them...

so sick and tired of Alex Jones butt kissers screaming "false flag" on every damn little thing that happens, they have no thinking skills, they only know how to copy/paste from the 10+ sites Alex runs which are all copy/paste of little bits and pieces, like some televangelist picking bits and pieces out of a bible to fit his unique interpretation. Alex does the exact same.

I registered 15 boston relates sites and parked them just so conspiracy nuts couldnt get them as well. I know Encyclopedia Dramatica also registered another 20 boston sites to combat conspiracy theorist and the mentally ill.

This is a great idea and a ton have been registering boston related domains to help stop the morons

Not everyone is a Alex Jones kisser.
I see you mention you registered these Boston domains. What are these Boston domains you have registered?

Proof or it didn't happen.
edit on 18-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

...as if the government, media and affiliated groups don't do enough to demonize people that ask questions and don't believe their official story!

perhaps you should help stop the morons in government,- ya know - those power-hungry, corrupt, hypocritical elected representatives that inside trade, piss on the constitution, wage wars, etc.

or perhaps your think they're doing a slendid job and your false sense of security hasn't been shattered just yet.

good luck with that
edit on 18-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Implying there is only ONE Jaimie Muehlhausen in the U.S.
Implying that he is rich.
If this 52 year old was so rich why would he have Julie, his 48 year old wife working at Costco?

Nice try but we are just getting started.

I'm not implying there's only one Jaimie Muehlhausen in the US. I'm implying there can't be more than one, male, Jaimie Muehlhausen in California.

It is the same guy, by the way. So you don't have to "nice try" me

www.newson6.com...

And I'm not implying he's got money. I'm saying for a fact, based on his job and obvious talents, that he doesn't need small fry revenue from a domain sale.

Maybe if some of you conspiracists were open to a little common sense and basic reasoning you wouldn't be societies laughing stock.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You know the truth about why someone would 'spend' time or money to antagonize something (ie, conspiracy)...

right?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Maybe if some of you conspiracists were open to a little common sense and basic reasoning you wouldn't be societies laughing stock.

Interesting statement for someone that is a member of a conspiracy site...
why are you here?
edit on 18-4-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

I would like to know how you done your search on this person.

I used pipl.com but even that is sometimes incorrect and doesn't show some people I know.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
reply to post by GrandStrategy

I would like to know how you done your search on this person.

I used pipl.com but even that is sometimes incorrect and doesn't show some people I know.

I searched his name in google and visited his website.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Interesting statement for someone that is a member of a conspiracy site...
why are you here?
edit on 18-4-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

Force of habit. Same reason I visit and comment on the Daily Mail website several times a day. Do I need to be a conspiracist to be a member of this forum?

I do enjoy the Ancient and Lost Civilisations section, as it happens.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think the guy is a lot like the so called conspiracy theorist, he is just puking over the fence. I don't see the problem with it because he is using his freedom where conspiracy theorists claim to fight for. Both sides ridicule eachother, both sides are watching the fence between them not aware the space wherein the two sides are dividedby the fence is eenclosed by a big wall. Now that i type this it kind of reminds me of politics, republicans vs democrates.

reply to post by Thunderheart

I'm here mainly for the fragile earth forum, so yeah i visit a conspiracy site (please don't read 'about ATS') to talk about the weather. How's the weather Tom?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I bought:
BostonMarathonwasaconspiracy.com
BostonMarathonfalseflag.com
www.TheBostonMarathonConspiracy.com
www.TheRealBostonMarathonConspiracy.com
Bostonmarathonadefinateconspiracy.com

and last but not lease...

Seriouslyitwasaconspiracybostonmarathon.com

eat that!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
I bought:
BostonMarathonwasaconspiracy.com
BostonMarathonfalseflag.com
www.TheBostonMarathonConspiracy.com
www.TheRealBostonMarathonConspiracy.com
Bostonmarathonadefinateconspiracy.com

and last but not lease...

Seriouslyitwasaconspiracybostonmarathon.com

eat that!

Rob Dyrdek?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This article gave me a good laugh, it's hilarious!! This poor guy thinks he's going to stop conspirators from making a website just because he bought 1 measly little domain name?? Hahaha!!

Come on Mr. Jaimie (Muehlhausen) there are dozens of variations to bostonmarathonconspiricy. I can think of one off the top of my head: thebostonmarathonconspiricy.

This is jut too funny!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It is a good idea but, crazy will always find a way.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join