It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China deploys navy ships to patrol islands disputed with Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
economictimes.indiatimes.com... 3.cms

BEIJING: A day after asking Japan to stop encroaching its territory, Chinese military today for the first time deployed its naval ships to patrol the islands disputed with Tokyo in the East China Sea.

It appears that China has upped the anti and like a bull dog is not willing to let go...I wonder where all this is heading?

Missile destroyer Lanzhou and missile frigate Hengshui, both from the Navy's Nanhai Fleet, entered the sea area via the Miyako Strait on Tuesday night, the report said

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wonder where it is all heading myself. It makes me think of one giant chess board and all the countries are setting their pieces in strategical places that they all hope will ensure a positive outcome no matter what comes next.

It can make you paranoid if you think about it too much that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
At this time many countries around the world are trying to settle old scores that have been festering since 1950, and now young leaders around the world have toys they they have never let off before, like most kids if you have a big toy and you have not been allowed to play with it, you want to use it and bully your mates right? right so these leaders have nuclear bombs, they are just dieing to play with, and poor people in Japan if they get nuked by China how will they know? because Japan has high doses of radiation on land, in the sea, in food & water, they have nothing to lose really if they get nuked.
America is the same, the sea, land, air is badly damaged by oil, gas, nuclear accidents, they are eating poison fish, meat, milk, even the President has just said they need to be more honest to the people about toxins going into them,.
When WW3 starts soon most sick folk will be glad to go quick rather than die of radiation slow day by day.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

To a big standoff where no one does a thing is where it goes. Japan wants our presence and it is in the region. China has to answer so it does. We buy too much from China to attack. We owe way too much money to China so they won't attack. Is it escelating....yes. Will it go anywhere....no. SSDD. More saber rattling and nothing else.

top topics

join