It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry photo is disrespectful

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Vladtepes]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
With all my preference of Kerry over Bush, there have been 1,000,000 disrespectful photos of Bush posted everywhere. Let's be fair here. Kerry won't lose anything (already) because of this mugh shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for saying that. There are too many pics on Bush looking like a monkey and that is distasteful to me and i'm sure to alot of others. Thank you again for your post.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Rosym38]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vladtepes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed so hard that I had to show this post to my entire family. Thank you so much!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This stuff is from here politicalhumor.about.com...
fun for Bush Bahers also

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
MacKiller
...not offended at all, I find it funny. But it depends on which level you want to be considered on. The first one's either juvenile or whimiscal.....
and the second one's either sick or mean.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by jlc163]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I prefer this one. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
yupp ATS has no respect...

am i going to get banned now???

(just playing)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Text Red

No way man, we Bush supporters are not supporting the Herman Monster photos of Kerry. The man has BOTOX done on him everytime he goes on TV and that's a fact. I really couldn't stand seeing his face any more and i really couldn't accept the fact that Kerry would have been President, NOT with that FACE! YUCK!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Nice. This page shows visual political humor at its finest.

I had a nice post all typed up and then my damn IE crashed so I lost it.

$#@%^^%^!

Anyway, the new pic is much better. Thanks for removing the original. There wasn't anything wrong with it, but the home page was not the place.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Vladtepes

LOL...that Titanic picture of Kerry/Edwards made me laugh for the first time today

I have no problem with funny pics like that...but when posted on the front page(like the Kerry one)...it made it seem like ATS was gloating about the outcome of the election...

Thanks SO for understanding and taking it down

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
what did the original look like???

now i wanna see it...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ignoring the fact that these pictures should be on BTS, I say this: I am a Kerry supporter and I still find them hysterical. However, let's give it a little time before we humiliate, ok?

BTW The gomer pyle and Herman Munster pics almost gave me a stroke.

BG

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"NOW WHAT?" is a better, more thought provoking caption for the better Kerry shot.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
**snickers**

It was kinda funny though wasnt it.

I for one am glad that, we can be at a moment in time to be able to make lite of the whole thing now that it is over. For too long too many people have been pushing their promotions and campaigns, and requesting a serious audience about serious issue's. It's actually kinda relieving to be able to poke fun a bit for a moment.

I mean a humerous image and caption post-election, is by far not near as bad as the attacks and comments that the candidates hurled at each other during the race.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
And we shouldnt leave out the other parties either ...

[edit on 3-11-2004 by smirkley]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join