It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Lord it's coming down in Chicago~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
ATSer's of Chicago, please be safe today. This rain is the most i've seen in my 30years of living in this city. We have boats on '___' and by boats I mean cars. The ducks are having a field day as well.

With that, safe journy's and god speed.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
ATSer's of Chicago, please be safe today. This rain is the most i've seen in my 30years of living in this city. We have boats on '___' and by boats I mean cars. The ducks are having a field day as well.

With that, safe journy's and god speed.

I live in Seattle and believe you me we (usually) get plenty of rain!

Be safe today (everyone) no matter where you are. Make sure to be extra careful; awake and aware of who and what is around you.

Edit: This news was just added a few minutes ago...www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-4-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm in MI and it's getting pretty bad here too.

However, this is my favorite weather

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
East Texas here and due for severe storms today. I'm thankful for them, humidity's been bad

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Versus

Me too!
I know here in Mid MI we have had 5 inches in a weeks time, and with this storm coming through around noon, they are claiming we could get up to 3 more.
Maybe I'll get lucky and the power will go out here at work!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Texas is in my prayers right now Hawking with the Fertilizer Plant explosion. I heard this storm could be heading your way and make that inferno even more uncontrollable. This week alone in America has seen facathta hitting the fan in so many places and ways. April needs to get over and done with.... BRING ON THE SUMMER~
Not sure if May will be any better honestly... lol heheh.... *shrug*

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

LOL I wish the power would go out at work.... We did get a leaky roof in the men and womens bathrooms though.... That doesn't help the power though...... But seeing the owner of the company running around ranting did make this day more enjoyable.... Alas nothing says I love work like seeing the owner run around like a chicken with her head cut off...
Ironic I normally dont' take joy in other people's missery.... I guess it's not that bad of a situation though lol~

new topics

top topics

join