It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi! you guys alrite? Nice to meet you! my names Burf, im from the UK ive been using this site for roughly 4 years give or take, a friend told me about this and im glad he did, ive spent so many hours reading, and ive learnt so much its stretched my imagination a long way, some of the stuff you read here is so friggin awesome every one should know, Ive told almost everyone I possibly no about ats, one friend is now member, some find it interesting, some think im a whack job, dont get me wrong there is some totally nutty threads on here at times but I think it scares some people to think anything different just because they dont know, it doesnt suprise me theyd think that though lol ,this site does have its days but the pros out weigh the cons.
I have been using my mobile fone to view the site which prevented me from becoming a member for so long because it would not display the page correctly,but just recently got a new fone a note 2 about a month ago which has allowed me to sign up,

i just have a quick question

if I wanted to upload a image from my fone for my avatar could I? I want to put a picture I drew I havent been able to find a another way around putting a url in or I jus havent took the time to look if thats the case my bad

Thank you for taking the time to read

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin. Nice to have ya here.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by burford2013

Glad you joined us!
Here's you a welcome cake

Enjoy your stay.
-nat

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Someone will be along soon to help you with your avatar.
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi, welcome (officially) to ATS!

If you want to upload a picture, simply click on Tools+ / ATS Uploads and you should be able to upload your image.

Here is a link to the avatar guidelines if you're interested: New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Nice 1 thank you very much

top topics

join