It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss. mail suspect described body-parts conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Miss. mail suspect described body-parts conspiracy

xfinity.comcast.net

CORINTH, Miss. (AP) — A Mississippi man accused of mailing letters with suspected ricin to national leaders believed he had uncovered a conspiracy to sell human body parts on the black market and sometimes performed as an Elvis Presley impersonator.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't know about this guy being the right one.

He didn't sound all that radical to me.

If he wanted someone to pay attention to a possible body-parts conspiracy why kill people to stop the harvesting

after reading the story something just does not feel right
with the finger pointing at him.
(just my opinion)

xfinity.comcast.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

Other source:
www.miamiherald.com...

edit on 18-4-2013 by azureskys because: added info

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nothing about this makes any sense thus far.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ghetarr2007

All news sources I have found, lead back to the "Associated Press."

This is why his attempting killing others does not make sense to me.

Multiple online posts on various websites under the name Kevin Curtis refer to the conspiracy he claimed to uncover when working at a local hospital from 1998 to 2000.

The author wrote the conspiracy that began when he "discovered a refrigerator full of dismembered body parts & organs wrapped in plastic in the morgue of the largest non-metropolitan healthcare organization in the United States of America."

www.sfgate.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

When people are crazy there isn't much rational thought there. Looking for sense in the actions of a crazy person is a losing battle.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

When people are crazy there isn't much rational thought there. Looking for sense in the actions of a crazy person is a losing battle.

You seem to be concluding, through assumption, that the person in question is "crazy"
1. How did you reach this conclusion ?
2. Are you privy to his personal information ?
3. Has he been given mental competency testing that you know of ?
4. Does this person have a history of psychosis?
5. Is he or has he ever beem under the care of a psychiatrist ?

Please pick ONE of the numbered questions above and make reference to a link with
proof
of information showing this man to be placed under the "crazy" category

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Assuming this guy really did this, I'd say that's evidence enough for me to agree with the claim he's 'crazy'- in a lay sense.

Trying to kill anyone, let alone public officials, generally isn't 'normal', is it?

I do share your confusion however about people killing other people over certain political topics because of their 'moral objections' on some issue in the first place. You see this in the environmental movement, the animal rights movement, the pro life movement, etc...

In my view, the inconsistency in the logic of these perpetrators can only be explained by crazy.

My $0.02.
edit on 18-4-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yes but my point is that it is an assumption, with out any physical proof as of yet.
Why even assume ?
Where is the proof ?
I dont call some one a "jackass" unless I can show his/her actions warrent being given the label.

Granted, if it turns out he is the perpetrator of the poison mailings, then "crazy" would be an
appropriate term.
To label him nuts, before any real investigation has been given a go is only an assumption
and borders on slander or defamation of character.
edit on 18-4-2013 by azureskys because: spelling correction

edit on 18-4-2013 by azureskys because: added thought

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well to be fair, posting Ricin laced letters isn't going to kill anyone, they get found before they're delivered and it causes a bit of a media circus, nothing more - so I don't think that line of crazy can be pinned on him.

(Not saying he isn't just that I don't think his intention was to kill anyone)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I worked admissions in acute mental health care for 5 years. I am of the opinion this guy is crazy. Sounds like the same stuff I heard for years from the insane people I cared for.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ok, Now, the personal info came out on the suspect and he does appear to be off his rocker.
It is no longer an assumption that he is the perp. and that he has a disturbed mind.
"crazy" can be considered an appropriate term when refering to him

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Suspect in ricin letters case has been released from jail in Miss.; reason for release unclear

www.washingtonpost.com... ef-11e2-9493-2ff3bf26c4b4_story.html

Defense lawyer Christi McCoy, who has been pushing for the charges to be dropped, said in a text message Tuesday that she could only confirm that her client has been released.

“I can tell you he is with his family,” McCoy said.

McCoy has said that there is a news conference scheduled for 5 p.m. CDT with federal authorities and defense attorneys.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Well he just got let go soooo maybe he is still crazy ;but didn't send the poison letters.
Seems to be a set-up
edit on 23-4-2013 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

top topics

join