It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Correspondance I had with Archaelogist Gordon Marshall

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
He's right about Antarctic once having a tropical climate. It was about 70 million years ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Damn this story had be soooooo intrigued i was thinking all this information is coming from a proper person and was waiting for the rest of the emails.......

water and bonfire springs to mind now haha thanks

Namaste

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Warchief666

At the moment there is a very concealed excavation going on in a city under the ice in Antartica,

I don't doubt this at all. It is public money usually used and yet the information is always kept secret from those paying to find and recover it. it is a disgrace!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Marshall is not an archaeologist. He's apparently a psychic of some sort, because he references "psychosometric findings" -- something that no scientist would do.

His knowledge of what's been found at digs and so forth is not as good as the average ATS member.

well he does have

B.A. Hons ( Adel.) DIP. Meseum. (Syd).
graduate diploma in archaeology ( Adelaide and Flinders)
graduate diploma in martime archaeology ( Curtin )

i hope i copied that right the cover is kinda hard to see.

and the link for his thesis, in book form.
Martime Albany Remembered

also i found several other books he has published, and articles.

so i guess, referencing

"psychosometric findings"

is -- something that some scientist might do.

there's no way to know what all scientists think, not all follow the party line.

edit on 18-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I guess archaeologists are not allowed to think outside the box?

I thought it was a very interesting read anyway, so thanks OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

At the moment there is a very concealed excavation going on in a city under the ice in Antartica,

I don't doubt this at all. It is public money usually used and yet the information is always kept secret from those paying to find and recover it. it is a disgrace!

When you think about it, where are all these 2 mile ice cores coming from? Obviously from excavation drills!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well from the sounds of it, it seems like Marshall gets a lot of his info off of ATS lol. Im waiting for him to log into his ATS account and see this thread...Maybe we will get lucky and hell post some more of his "findings"

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

When you think about it, where are all these 2 mile ice cores coming from? Obviously from excavation drills!

There seems to be many long term bases out on the ice and they seem to be very busy and have a lot of equipment. it seems to me the ice having frozen rather quickly according to what i have read, even in articles about Lake Vostok, that it would be a great untouched preserve.

The ice is surely thin in some areas especially around areas like the McMurdo Dry Valleys.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Originally posted by Harte
What Marshall does for a living is spread nonsensical disinformation.

Why should we believe YOU?

What reason do we have to believe that YOU don't spread nonsensical disinformation for a living?

I'm asking because that "K 7" looks awfully suspicious to me...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Originally posted by Byrd
Marshall is not an archaeologist.

Glad to hear it...

I wouldn't trust him otherwise.

Why? Suppression of Archaeological Evidence

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Harte

What reason do we have to believe that YOU don't spread nonsensical disinformation for a living?

It is your own misfortune that you cannot recognize bull hockey when you step in it.

Since that is the case, keep right on believin' brother. It won't hurt you to believe the Egyptians built a pyramid in Australia. It'll just make you look like an idiot to anyone you mention this belief to. But, if they already know you when you mention it, then no harm done, because they already know you.

Harte

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The ice is surely thin in some areas especially around areas like the McMurdo Dry Valleys.

Thinner than the very slimiest thin sliver of a very thin thing. Much of the area is bare rock. Mind, it hasn't snowed there for 2 million years (or since last Tuesday week if you believe in Atlantis)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Hi Warchief666,

I think we have similar ideas.
I live in northern NSW and quite recently we had an ad running on TV about weed control.
forward to the 12 second mark and tell me what YOU see.

I know what I see.

I'm planning a trip up to where it was filmed to do some research.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Harte

It is your own misfortune that you cannot recognize bull hockey when you step in it.

Since that is the case, keep right on believin' brother. It won't hurt you to believe the Egyptians built a pyramid in Australia. It'll just make you look like an idiot to anyone you mention this belief to. But, if they already know you when you mention it, then no harm done, because they already know you.

Harte

i know what you mean, that Einstein was such an idiot asking all those stupid questions, sheesh what will they come up with next right.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The Book of Mormon talks about a family that fled Jerusalem about 600 BC. After travelling to the coast, a prophet named Nephi was inspired by the Lord to build a boat in order to cross the ocean. That boat arrived in South America. Many of the writings from the Book of Mormon were translated from an ancient form of Eygptian.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It was suggested some years ago that the ancient Egyptians had contact with South America.

Traces of coca and nicotine found in some Egyptian mummies have led some to speculate that Ancient Egyptians may have traveled to the New World. The initial discovery was made by a German toxicologist, Svetlana Balabanova, after examining the mummy of a female priestess called Henut Taui. Follow-up tests of the hair shaft, performed to rule out contamination, gave the same results.[19] The significance of these finds lies in the fact that both coca and tobacco plants are indigenous to the Americas and thought not to have existed in Africa until sometime after the voyages of Columbus.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-4-2013 by pseudoless because: Provide link

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I asked follow up questions on ideas I had never come across and I tried to avoid the intangible stuff like readings and Edgar Cayce, but Gordon actually has a depth of knowledge on stuff that I can only dream of. I dont know this man personnally but as I said his Gympie Pyramid article really was a fascinating read and I was delighted when he contacted me and answered a lowly fan of archaelogy back. My partner is actually a structural engineer here in Perth and I asked her about the Atarctica statement and she didnt see how it could work even with neolithic structures. I myself tried to find info about when coverage of Antarcticas land mass was covered with ice from and the numbers are a bit vague. Generally 6 to 14 millions years old. The problem I have with these is its all guess work on supposition on everybodys part, on both sides of the argument. I will dig up the other correspondances with this guy. I hope I dont get Gordon Marshall any grief from this thread as it was not my intention. I thought it was fascinating and I had seen similar threads on ATS and I just wanted to share what I have heard with the community on here.

over and out,

cb

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ok folks,

i found my other correspondances too. Il open another thread.

over and out

cb

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
The Book of Mormon talks about a family that fled Jerusalem about 600 BC. After travelling to the coast, a prophet named Nephi was inspired by the Lord to build a boat in order to cross the ocean. That boat arrived in South America. Many of the writings from the Book of Mormon were translated from an ancient form of Eygptian.

That would explain why the book found was in gold. Good addition to the thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warchief666
ok folks,

i found my other correspondances too. Il open another thread.

over and out

cb

Why open another thread? Why can't you just add them here?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join