It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Correspondance I had with Archaelogist Gordon Marshall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hi folks,

I had a back and forth correspondance with an archaelogist called Gordon Marshall, an Australian Archaelogist, after reading a brilliant article he wrote on a pyramid discovered in Eastern Australia that had similarities to the great pyramids and the attempts of the Aussie government to destroy it. Please see below links for credentials of the man

museum.wa.gov.au...
www.zoominfo.com...#!search/profile/person?personId=1384462208&targetid=profile

I reached out to him as i sensed an opportunity to speak with an authority on archaelogical matters that have infuriated me and perplexed me. I have an interest in archaelogy and Gordon was very friendly and had some fascinating and mysterios things to say. Below is my correspondance copied and pasted. Please have an open mind. Also please note that I am taking out his contact details so as to protect him from hatre emails and so forth lol! You can level any abuse you want at me! Ok here we go!

admin note: Private correspondence deleted at the request of the author
edit on 5-15-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Please note folks, this was purely a Q&A on a few subjects. It is not my or indeed his i would guess to insult anyone. I hope its a fun read.

Over and out,

cb

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing your correspondences! You brought up several wonderful questions and I found the discourse to be absolutely intriguing and brilliant. S + F

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thanks very much Jennifer,

Its interesting to hear from a guy who does this for a living and to hear about stuff hes heard within the industry. I have a few other correspondances with him also if i can find the draned emails somehwere. Hes an intelligent guy this fella.

Over and out,

CB

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
loads of people think history is being suppressed including myself... it's nice to know that respected scholars also share that view and their reasons why. scandalous that we're unable to find out definitively what happened on this planet of ours
thanks for sharing that, very interesting! s + f etc!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Warchief666

S&F

A fascinating read!

I wonder if you might have heard about Kincaid and the Egyptian artefacts he supposedly found in a hidden cave in the Grand Canyon? The story is fascinating, and points an accusing finger at the Smithsonian Institute for supressing evidence which suggests the history we 'know' is a lie.
www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...

Could you ask your friend if he has any information with regard to this story?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This was so much fun to take in, thanks so much for sharing! I feel less crazy about the questions I've had regarding the world that was taught to me after reading through all of that.

Have you continued your correspondence?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
"Lake Titicaca is supposed to be a very old area, and the lake extremely deep. There are supposed to be certain things such as survival craft at the bottom of it, which are meant to be discovered this century. "

Can you or have you asked him what he means by "...which are meant to be discovered this century. ..." ? I am impressed by his willingness to include psychics, Edgar Cayce, etc. Very open minded scientist! Thank you for sharing your correspondence with him!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Very nicely presented Warchief! Star for you and a flag to attract as many inquiring minds as possible.

Hopefully someone will know someone with connections that may lead to more disclosure on what is actually
known but suppressed. Information this fascinating deserves to get out.

Alas, I am somewhat a realist and don't expect any answers anytime soon. I am however always hopeful.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your correspondence and hope you will keep us updated with any future nuggets
you may find.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Great read! Do you really think suppressed history is simply being justified internally because of land rights and religious or pride/investments?

If these things are true, more specifically, if Atantis is true alone then the accounts from that time must be true also. Powerful civilizations, destructive wars and a great deluge. Sunken cities, hidden and suppressed technology. UFO's and aliens lurking in the night. Slavery, slavery and more slavery.

For how tragic things are now, how they were then I hope isn't an indication of how things will be. Yet I can't get past how I feel we've been here before. This whole experience feels déjà vu. If the truth ever really came out life would come to a screeching hault. Not because people will become disillusioned with their faith, oh no, it would be because we would truly realize we're slaves and have always been. Slavery just becomes easier with technology, you can still extract what you need from your surfs and use technology as a distraction fr the populace. "Everyone is free! So long as you don't leave your collective cages."

Everything seems to be coming to a head full speed. Ideologies, climate, technology, history are all lining up as if by destiny or fate. Those with the hidden knowledge are aware and have been aware of this eventuality. I mean why not, it's all happened before and they successfully managed to repeat the cycle of blood, war and sacrafice all to come to a head once more. Like a bag of pop corn seeds poppin in the microwave, once enough pop the containment opens. Eat (destroy) the problem and reseed the planet once more.

Of course this is all just what ifs.....right?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Very cool read. Nice to get some actual responses from someone with so much knowledge as well.

On another note.....might want to edit your first post and take out all information about your phone, job, email, etc....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Great!

I wonder what site he was referring to in the Adelaide Hills? This is where I am, right now - and grew up - but I've never heard of anything here.

If I could find out I'd be happy to go there and document it with pictures/etc.
edit on 18-4-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Marshall is not an archaeologist. He's apparently a psychic of some sort, because he references "psychosometric findings" -- something that no scientist would do.

His knowledge of what's been found at digs and so forth is not as good as the average ATS member.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

They always sound so convincing and feasible! I hate that!

But ... I love how, ATS - en-masse, can sort the wood from the chaff.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

GORDON DE L. MARSHALL is a maritime archaeologist and is currently President of the Dowsers Society of NSW. He is interested in locating ancient sites and sacred places relating to earlier civilisations around Australia,

Well, I'm confused. Is he really an archaeologist or not?

Is this the same fellow?
www.flinders.edu.au...

Look under 1993
edit on 18-4-2013 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Dowser/psychic archaelogist Gordo Marshall will now have this thread following him around on search engines for the remainder of his career. So hello Gordon! Good to meet you.

Two questions for the OP and Marshall. I haven't heard of a room/chamber being discovered under the Sphinx's paw. Does someone have a link to a story on this? Plus the interesting bit about the hidden portions of the gospels being kept in the Vatican Secret Archives (that's really its name!). Any more data on this? Thanks.

EDIT: To Gordon Marshall: Now that ATS has printed your correspondence, and found it and your thoughts interesting, please consider joining up as a member and sharing more data with us. Look through the 'ancient civilization' forum and it's highest rated threads, you may find some good info in there. And if you are reading this, it's best to view these threads as a signed-in member, that cuts down on the ads and the "noise" quite a bit. Enjoy!
edit on 18-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warchief666
Thanks very much Jennifer,

Its interesting to hear from a guy who does this for a living and to hear about stuff hes heard within the industry. I have a few other correspondances with him also if i can find the draned emails somehwere. Hes an intelligent guy this fella.

Over and out,

CB

The Gympie "pyramid" is a terraced hill. It was terraced by immigrants (Italian, IIRC) back in the early 1900's (again, IIRC.)

What Marshall does for a living is spread nonsensical disinformation.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join