It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia - The next front in the War on Terror?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Saudi Arabia is a hornets nest. This is the truth.

Afghanistan and Iraq were nothing compared to this species. This is like your Killer Bee style of extremism.

You cannot whack this nest with a stick, that's begging for a disaster.

Maybe that's why the US Govt chooses the failed policy of "Appeasement" , because they fear whacking the nest of killer suicide bomb-laden hornets.
edit on 18-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

This. ^^

I think Saudi Arabia is to much of a logistical headache to deal with. We're in a damned if we do, damned if we don't situation, and "appeasement" seems to be the lesser of two evils.

There really isn't a good way to deal with Saudi Arabia, and the royals must know it.

I wonder if we aren't secretly arming enemies of Saudi Arabia?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This is a highly speculative topic

Or is it? Lindsey Williams, the Baptist peacher who claims to have high insider connections, says
that Saudi Arabia is next after Syria. Syria is apparently taking longer than originally anticipated.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

I wonder if we aren't secretly arming enemies of Saudi Arabia?

Maybe Saudi Arabia and Iran are being played against each other with all this saber rattling that has been going on between them over the last several years.

It would be a cunning strategy as it would eliminate the two biggest problems for PNAC objectives to be fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!

This is a highly speculative topic

Or is it? Lindsey Williams, the Baptist peacher who claims to have high insider connections, says
that Saudi Arabia is next after Syria. Syria is apparently taking longer than originally anticipated.

Oh really?

I do remember him, he is the one that said they were hiding the truth about Alaska having mega-oil reserves.

I never saw anyone actually debunk him, although obviously he injects his opinions and personal assessments a lot into his dialogue overall it is always interesting to hear what insights the guy has to say.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
docs.google.com...

Can't embed this image, but take a look and let me know if you see the Saud anywhere, and where all his friends might be.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I still believe, 3 years after writing this thread, that Saudi Arabia is the next big target.

The recent leaks where Hillary is alleged to have admitted the Sauds support ISIS - ISIL are damning and lend a lot of support to this old theory.

PNAC might be totally accurate after all.

Think of all the things that have happened in relation to this speculative prediction since I posted it in 2013.

The US population's overall sentiment about the Saudi's is also extremely negative and this is conducive to the fomenting of an atmosphere necessary for a huge war.

Most people, that I've spoken to over the years, seem to agree that Saudi Arabian interests were one of the primary factors in 911 WTC attacks.

Think about it, this was all planned and laid out in documents pre-911, around 20 years ago, and it's still only coming to fruition. Slowly but surely.

Folks, I'm afraid we're going to Saudi Arabia soon, and I'm bewildered by the revelation that this was all orchestrated and plotted out decades ago.

Don't believe anything the media says, this reads like a script - not random reality. The stuff they'll be saying in the MSM is part of a plan, it's fabricated, we are being led into a war via deceptive information that is not legitimate.

Our government's high ranking officials appear to be behind all of this since the 90s or perhaps even decades before that though the actual antiquity is unclear...

Don't believe the movie being played out here, the dog is being wagged.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm a pretty strong critic of Wahhabism, the dominant form of Islam in Saudi Arabia. I'm strongly against many of the kingdom's Middle Eastern policies, particularly their Cold War with Iran, their war in Yemen, their support for various Wahhabi paramilitaries, and their unspoken alliance with Israel's right wing. I don't like their Kafala system, their system's laws regarding women needing male guardians, nor their crappy safety protocols for the Hajj and Umrah pilgrimages.

With that being said, I would 100% reject any outside war or military intervention against Saudi Arabia. And that's especially true if it were a Western backed military, because our countries have proven to me just how little we care about civilian deaths & the destruction of infrastructures. Just look at the Muslim majority countries we've attacked and look at the horrific conditions we've left them in.

Every country I've seen has its share of stupid crap and laws I reject. But people have to get out of this stupid and counterproductive mindset of "I don't like what I've heard about another country so let's kill their civilians, destroy their infrastructure, and wage another BS war". There are far better ways to solve problems. Not to mention, the vast majority of Saudi citizens and workers have no more of a say in their govt's actions than our citizens do in our own govts.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Excellent post, very well articulated.

Thank you, I certainly hope others share your enlightened sentiments.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks. I absolutely hate war and this perpetual "need" to find another target.

The basic concept of war is: Powerful people in Country A don't like the decisions of powerful people in Country B, so they convince the normal citizens of Country A to kill the normal citizens of Country B and destroy each others' neighborhoods, buildings, farms, roads/bridges, workplaces, etc. None of the normal citizens actually know each other nor have harmed each other. But simply sharing the same "flag" and "anthem" as the powerful people who don't like each other is reason enough to go through with their proposed atrocities.

That's war in a nutshell & it's the stupidest logic I've ever heard of; even stupider than hating groups because of their skin pigmentation, hair color, eye color, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join