Saudi Arabia - The next front in the War on Terror?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Saudi Arabia is a hornets nest. This is the truth.

Afghanistan and Iraq were nothing compared to this species. This is like your Killer Bee style of extremism.

You cannot whack this nest with a stick, that's begging for a disaster.

Maybe that's why the US Govt chooses the failed policy of "Appeasement" , because they fear whacking the nest of killer suicide bomb-laden hornets.
edit on 18-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

This. ^^

I think Saudi Arabia is to much of a logistical headache to deal with. We're in a damned if we do, damned if we don't situation, and "appeasement" seems to be the lesser of two evils.

There really isn't a good way to deal with Saudi Arabia, and the royals must know it.

I wonder if we aren't secretly arming enemies of Saudi Arabia?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This is a highly speculative topic

Or is it? Lindsey Williams, the Baptist peacher who claims to have high insider connections, says
that Saudi Arabia is next after Syria. Syria is apparently taking longer than originally anticipated.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

I wonder if we aren't secretly arming enemies of Saudi Arabia?

Maybe Saudi Arabia and Iran are being played against each other with all this saber rattling that has been going on between them over the last several years.

It would be a cunning strategy as it would eliminate the two biggest problems for PNAC objectives to be fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!

This is a highly speculative topic

Or is it? Lindsey Williams, the Baptist peacher who claims to have high insider connections, says
that Saudi Arabia is next after Syria. Syria is apparently taking longer than originally anticipated.

Oh really?

I do remember him, he is the one that said they were hiding the truth about Alaska having mega-oil reserves.

I never saw anyone actually debunk him, although obviously he injects his opinions and personal assessments a lot into his dialogue overall it is always interesting to hear what insights the guy has to say.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
docs.google.com...

Can't embed this image, but take a look and let me know if you see the Saud anywhere, and where all his friends might be.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join