It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing possible backpack link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I copy and pasted my post from the other thread because Id like some input and would not like to lose it in the other thread.

Originally posted by WildWorld
I don't know how to post a photo so hopefully this works. The guy in the white hat with the missing backpack had two bottles on the sides of his backpack. In the photo that shows the blast site after the backpack is missing you can see part of the backpack there and the cap to one of the bottle.

image on right look where the blast site is on the ground. It's by the girl with the purple shirt.

you can see the bottle in the backpack still on his back here

edit on 17-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

That is his backpack on the ground at the blast site. His pack is missing and it had the bottle with the blue/green cover.
edit on 17-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I believe that is the bottle cap in the backpack on the ground in the blast site after you see the guy in the white hat without it.

edit on 18-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It looks like the guy in black is holding onto something with both hands in that second photo... and that could quite possibly be... his backpack!

But he looks middle eastern so he must be a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
It looks like the guy in black is holding onto something with both hands in that second photo... and that could quite possibly be... his backpack!

But he looks middle eastern so he must be a terrorist.

Yes he could be holding his backpack or it could be at the blast site on the ground with his bottle of orange juice still sticking out the side of it.

By the way, I didn't choose him out of the crowd as a possible suspect.... The authorities did....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'd like to see how you link the bottle/bottle cap to the blast site... I've seen pictures of the blown up bag and there's no indication of a bottle anywhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JustTheMan

In the pictures I posted in the OP look at the first set, picture on right hand side. Bottom left corner of picture you can see what may be a back pack on the ground by where it says "blast area". You can see something greenish in color on the bag. The guy with the white hat in the other photo has a black back pack with a bottle of juice on the side of it that has a green cap. In later photos his backpack looks like its gone...I'm wondering if this is the backpack on the ground.
Maybe it's not...maybe it's just someone's arm?
Sorry, I wish I could edit the photos to show what I mean but I'm unable to do that on ipad.
edit on 18-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

.I'm wondering if this is the backpack on the ground.
Maybe it's not...maybe it's just someone's arm?
Sorry, I wish I could edit the photos to show what I mean but I'm unable to do that on ipad.

I'm honestly curious here, do you do something for a living where you get that callous about death and scenes of it? I actually do expect that from cops, medics, soldiers and that sort of thing. Mental survival and all...but it's surprising to see out of that obvious context?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There are several threads discussing these images/backpacks/suspects.

Let's keep the discussion limited to one of the existing threads to make it easier for everyone to follow.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join