It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF! America is under ATTACK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

This is what is happening. Everyone calm the hell down.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by libertytoall
The ricin is just to distract from the suspects. Why would the prime suspects mail themselves ricin? Oh to make them not look like the prime suspects.. Why do you think it was low grade and harmless anyway.. You think any of them want to mail themselves the real bad stuff??
edit on 17-4-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

If you think ricin is harmless then you need to educate yourself about it.

wow...

This ricin was not weaponized therefore it would have required being ingested to harm anyone and since nobody was dumb enough to open the letters and go "ooh, fun dip" and start eating the powder, I'd say it was harmless. You could rub the non weaponized ricin all over your skin and its not going to do anything.. Maybe you should consider educating yourself before talking.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

The ricin is just to distract from the suspects. Why would the prime suspects mail themselves ricin? Oh to make them not look like the prime suspects.. Why do you think it was low grade and harmless anyway.. You think any of them want to mail themselves the real bad stuff??
edit on 17-4-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

If you think ricin is harmless then you need to educate yourself about it.

wow...

This ricin was not weaponized therefore it would have required being ingested to harm anyone and since nobody was dumb enough to open the letters and go "ooh, fun dip" and start eating the powder, I'd say it was harmless. You could rub the non weaponized ricin all over your skin and its not going to do anything.. Maybe you should consider educating yourself before talking.

Actually you are wrong. Since when does ricin have to be 'weaponized'? It is far more deadly if inhaled than ingested. When you open a letter with powder in it, it goes airborne and straight down into your lungs if you are not careful. It only takes a few particles to cause a human serious damage. Education seems scarce down here.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I will admit these recent events are a little unnerving.
It had me thinking last night as well.
But that is the point of terrorism, induce fear.
This is the world we live in, and it is turning into a pretty scary place.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm hardly a conspiracy nut but the Ricin, the Boston affair and now the chemical plant - on or about the anniversaries of previous atrocities - at least open up the possibility that that these were planned by the same organisation.
I just don't see how anyone can say for definite this latest was an accident - any more than they can say for definite it's all down to a terror plot, false flag or whatever.
We can all speculate - I don't see anything wrong in that. But speculation is all it is. At this stage I think it is silly to claim we 'know' - either way.
edit on 18-4-2013 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join