It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall White Alien female photo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Can you clarify? What does this have to do with the topic? Why do the dIscussions always end with the occult with you? With your past screen names, you claimed to be an alien and a magician. Now this?

I'm not following. Are you saying the tall whites are magical beings that only you have special knowledge of? If not, how does this tie in?

I don't think anyone is really that impressed with your "special" knowledge.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of a female version of Ziggy Stardust.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

JadeStar
Also you wrote...

Dr MamBo

Strangely enough this photo was easily found on the internet several years ago but now it seems it is hardly anywhere to be found in comparison. Instead most searches I done brought up op's picture.

Funny. I found it quite easily...

Have a look....

So what other "facts" are you either knowingly or unknowingly misrepresenting?
edit on 15-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

I did state it was in comparison to searches I did when I first seen the image surface on the internet several years ago. I remember it cropping up on very unlikely websites that have nothing to to with E.T's or UFO's. Also I had never seen op's version until yesterday.

I wasn't stating a general fact so much as my personal experience.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

tanka418

draknoir2

Really? Despite its namesake deity, Hermes Trismegistus, the supposed author of the Hermetic texts on which the "not religious philosophy" is based?

I'd say closer than not

A hermetic seal has the quality of being airtight. In common usage, the term often implies being impervious to air or gas. When used technically, it is stated in conjunction with a specific test method and conditions of usage.

The word hermetic comes from the name of the Greek god Hermes, via the vocabulary of alchemy. The alchemists invented a process for making a glass tube airtight, which was used in distillation. The process used a secret seal whose invention was attributed to the legendary patron of alchemy, Hermes Trismegistos.
en.wikipedia.org...

Religious? Philosophy?

Please expand your knowledge.

Hermetic sciences...a term you prolly will never understand, but, perhaps should try.

Hermes Trismegistus (Ancient Greek: Ἑρμῆς ὁ Τρισμέγιστος, "thrice-greatest Hermes"; Latin: Mercurius ter Maximus) is the purported author of the Hermetic Corpus, a series of sacred texts that are the basis of Hermeticism.

He may be a representation of the syncretic combination of the Greek god Hermes and the Egyptian god Thoth.[1] In Hellenistic Egypt, the Greeks recognised the congruence of their god Hermes with Thoth.[2] Subsequently the two gods were worshipped as one in what had been the Temple of Thoth in Khemnu, which the Greeks called Hermopolis.

Very Goddy, worshippy, and templey sounding, wouldn't you say?

And you may can [hermetically seal] the undeserved tone of condescension. You have yet to impress with your expansive knowledge.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

There's no deep thought in your process at all. Only surface. That's obvious with your delusions of "space faring" intelligent beings will be humanoid. You honestly have no idea. You personally think you do, but actually you don't. To speak with conviction of your belief requires some kind of realistic foundation for that belief. You're using Earth as the basis of how another intelligent species on a completely different planet will look, which is reaching. For you or anyone to suggest they would look exactly as us, like "Nordic" types, is ridiculous. If you take any of the Cephalopods such as octopus or squid, you can see how extremely dexterous their "arms" are. With the ability to grasp and pick up objects. For all you know, on a distant planet this is the ideal design for manipulation. The ideal design for movement. Apply that to vision also. For the survival success of a species, 360 degree vision may be needed. The eyes may be placed on the side of the head as opposed to the front as with humans. You have to apply this to every needed function of a species. And you have no clue what parameters are needed for a species to survive on another planet!

You do sound like other believers out there though. The ones that lack unilateral thinking and base their belief off others. Your link to the pdf of "Hermes" does tend to lean that way. Continue to follow...

draknoir2
And you may can [hermetically seal] the undeserved tone of condescension. You have yet to impress with your expansive knowledge.

I find the "ya... cute... prolly... K" portion of the school-boy condescension quite funny. By all means tanka418, continue.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

I find the "ya... cute... prolly... K" portion of the school-boy condescension quite funny. By all means tanka418, continue.

Personally, I can't get Stewie's voice out of my head.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

And if anything our rxperience has proven how poorly suited humans are for long term space travel.

edit on 16-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My personal feeling is that it is not always possible/permitted to take their photo's and so people try to recreate their likeness, such as this photo.

Simon Parkes, Canadian MOD, and others have now also corroborated that the US govt. is indeed working with the alien race known as 'The Tall Whites'.

reply to post by AthlonSavage

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It takes the tall whites 20 years to travel here, due to their poor technology - Simon Parkes UK Political representative.

reply to post by draknoir2

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Well the one in the OP IS real. A real human.
Read this link www.abovetopsecret.com...
Link to original in her blog July 5, 2012
Why is this not in the hoax bin yet?

Some people seem to prefer fantasy to reality I guess.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

It takes the tall whites 20 years to travel here, due to their poor technology - Simon Parkes UK Political representative.

travel from where and by whats means, and by what measure is their technology poor and hows Simon parkes know this what source of information is he using?

Personally I havent seen anyone present any info on Tall whites that convinced me of their existence. Charles Hall does not sound credible
edit on 3-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Are you talking about this Simon Parkes?

Sex is out of this world for British city council member Simon Parkes. The 53-year-old politician, who represents Whitby, is raising eyebrows because of his belief that he fathered an extraterrestrial child -- named Zarka -- with an alien he calls the Cat Queen. His real mother, he says, is a 9-foot-tall green alien with eight fingers, according to the Northern Echo. He revealed his other-worldly past in a new TV documentary, "Confessions Of An Alien Abductee," and claims he's been getting down and dirty with higher beings about four times a year.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

You said both

Simon Parkes, Canadian MOD

AND

Simon Parkes UK Political representative.

Did you confuse names for the Canadian EX-MOD?? I think you may have meant Paul Hellyer.

“I’ve been getting from various sources are that there are about 80 different species, and some of them look just like us,” he told RT’s Sophie Shevardnadze. ”They could walk down the street, and you wouldn’t know if you walked past one.” These aliens are actually what Hellyer calls “Nordic Blondes” or “Tall Whites.” He believes they are in cahoots with the U.S. Air Force. “They’re able to get away with that,” he told Shevardnadze. “They had a couple of their ladies dressed as nuns go into Las Vegas to shop, and they weren’t detected.” He said these aliens would bestow on us more technology (they’ve already given us LED lights, microchips and Kevlar vests), but our obnoxious behavior makes them feel that we don’t deserve it.

www.vocativ.com...
Are these really credible sources??
edit on 3/3/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yes Simon Parkes and Canadian mod paul hellyer.

I spend approximately 25 hours a week researching and despite his claim that debunkers would instantly raise that he has had sex with an alien..I have found the information that he has provided as some of the best out there. Including badges worn by black ops..

reply to post by Chamberf=6

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

vivid1975
Yes Simon Parkes and Canadian mod paul hellyer.

I spend approximately 25 hours a week researching and despite his claim that debunkers would instantly raise that he has had sex with an alien..I have found the information that he has provided as some of the best out there. Including badges worn by black ops..

reply to post by Chamberf=6

Claiming to have sex with an alien always raises a red flag for me.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
Using Google Earth can show some tantalizing pictures. First play with it using the little man to click on street view of a hollow object such as a ship or the + tab down onto your house. What pops up is a representation of the interior showing default star field on the apposite side of planet as the floor. The ceiling is a net-like elevation and a view is shown, out the back, to the horizon. Now go to Dogbone lake, NV. bordering Area 51. From the bulls eye draw a line to Pintwater Mtn 12 miles north. At the 11 mile point at the head of the valley turn and look west. There on the cliff face you will see a structure 500X100 ft,appearing to be molten wax. With the little man set it in the center of the large circular dark area. A cave will pop up. This appears to be the site described by Charles Hall of the Tall White Star base provided by the USAF. He describes a group of albino-mammalian-humanoid-troglydites. They are said to be tall without teeth, living on psychedelic mushrooms, having claws instead of fingernails. Caves, 20 miles due west of the bulls eye, might be their residence. Now locate Bald Mtn to the north and draw a line about 38.5 miles from the bulls-eye where airman Hall wrote that he saw them land monthly on the full moon, travel to the bases and leave 2 wks later.. Go just south 2.5 miles from the Mtn, looking north will be seen the other "base." Use the little man on the area with the arch. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wildbill69

I have seen this mountain opening before, someone in past has found it and photos of it can be found on the net, when Googling tall white alien literature. What I see is a cave opening, in a mountaineous region. Would I say that's unsual? No but of course the entrance to the Tall white Aliens living area is a cave opening so it becomes a convenient piece of evidence for people who argue Charles Hall is telling truth.

At this point in time I have seen no one offer any collaborating evidence to Charles Hall story. He says many USAF at area 51 encountered the Tall whites, yet to date not one has come forward to collaborate his story. The man if he really did work at area 51 appears to of been sent out to an isolated spot to do weather observations. I imagine he spent long periods alone, and its possible was terrified out there in middle of no where. What of consciousness minds are capable of perceiving when we are terrified is much different to normal conditions.

Charles Hall to date refuses a liar detector test. I believe the man did encountered something out there but we will never know exactly what that was, as his fear had his state of consciousness moved to a point where these beings literally popped into existence.

If they are real then Id say they are indigenous forms of inorganic intelligence that somehow exist and are completely indigenous to our planet, therefore they are posing as Aliens. Theres a book I think you should search out its called Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel. Its explains this phenomenona.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

thank you for your comments. I was not aware this had been reported before. We will not know until Area 51 becomes open to us. However, I am not a believer in coincidences. Dulci Mtn, White Sands, Kirkland AFB all show nearby similar complexes that are not on restricted land. So maybe someone can have a close look at this unusual feature.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
All tall whites should be eradicated from the face of this planet. This white s-hit is what stands behind organizations such as the KKK and the skinheads. They planted fascism within mankind and it is because of them that the holocaust happened. We should get rid of this white s-hit once and for all.

edit on 9-5-2014 by majestic122 because: because i feel like it

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Tall whites may exist among us in clever disguise and I have reason to believe that billy mier had really met alien beings from another planet

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Billy Meir is a Hoax artist.
The Tall whites are unlikely to be real. Charles Hall refuses a liar detector test and no past area 51 ex-usaf have ever come forward collaborating his story (which he makes money from selling books)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join