It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall White Alien female photo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Have you ever heard of Hermes?

Go find out, read and learn. Hermes actually found a way One can learn about the unknown without having to visit. It may be a difficult concept for ya ZR, but I promise it will be worthwhile.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

tanka418

Go find out, read and learn. Hermes actually found a way One can learn about the unknown without having to visit. It may be a difficult concept for ya ZR, but I promise it will be worthwhile.

Hermeticism is religious philosophy, not science. The only things one can learn through its study are the beliefs of others.
edit on 14-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

draknoir2

tanka418

Hermeticism is religious philosophy, not science. The only things one can learn through its study are the beliefs of others.

I just love ignorance, don't you?

Here...go read learn, dispel ignorance.

Perhaps after ya read this you could go see a physician about that "RLS", before it becomes a problem.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

tanka418

Apparently you do.

Me, not so much.

tanka418

First page in BIG BOLD letters: "PHILOSOPHY"

tanka418
Perhaps after ya read this you could go see a physician about that "RLS", before it becomes a problem.

F.Y.I: Drinking the KoolAid is not a cure for ignorance.

Or maybe it is, depending upon how you look at it.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

tanka418

No, I have heard a lot of BS though and this seems on par with the rest of it.

Why don't you just stick to the topic or answer my points? Oh, right hermes.

So humans can't build robots that are capable of doing exactly what humans can do and humans can't travel past the moon therefore, the universe is populated with humanoids that can't do things very well. Oh, and Hermes. Is that your premise?

edit on 14-1-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

draknoir2
Elephants don't use their feet for manipulation either, but that doesn't mean they are poorly adapted to their environments.

Apes don't walk or run very well... their feet aren't much use for that. Not a design flaw, just an evolutionary response to their environmental needs. It's a configuration that works for them.

Aye-Ayes have a really long finger. While it would be clumsy and awkward on a human it serves a particular purpose for them.

You are correct. There doesn't seem to be much that separates us from other organisms. Im looking forward to the next Planet of the Apes.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
As far as I am aware this picture was the original "tall white" photo which was circulating on the internet some time ago. I am not aware if it was debunked or if a source image (i.e stock image of a model) was ever found.

Strangely enough this photo was easily found on the internet several years ago but now it seems it is hardly anywhere to be found in comparison. Instead most searches I done brought up op's picture.

edit on TueTue, 14 Jan 2014 22:23:09 -0600 Janpm012242014 by Dr MamBo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

tanka418

Tell us...how many other "configurations" can do what YOU can do? Never mind how intelligent the species, how many can build, manipulate, etc. like you can. How may Terrestrial species have the combination of intelligence and manipulation required to leave Earth?

We all know the answers to those questions, yet someone who is studying biology seems to think that some different configuration can work...I'd like to "see" it.

The realty of all space faring beings will be an oversized brain supported by a central chassis with agile locomotion and a limited number of manipulators...the most efficient form for this is humanoid. And we all know that is what nature will select for.

You also have to take in account the position, size, and shape of the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Length of the arms and legs. Number of fingers toes and their position. The amount and placement hair on the body. The height and size of the body. Many other components as well I haven't mentioned. When you begin to factor in all the small physical details alone that make up the human body, a completely different species from another planet looking exactly as humans seems very unlikely. That's on a physical level alone.

Take one small part of those physical characteristics, the evolution of the ear for example. A size specific for our need of sound and use in our environment. Folds that help capture sound. Who's to say an important factor in a different environment requires the ability to hear great distances. Or the need to see in a world that has little light or see outside of our light spectrum. A heightened sense of smell could also be a need for survival. All changing the size, look, and positioning of those specific features.

You can't just give a overall generic look for all intelligent beings that may be in the universe. It's far too convenient to make them look exactly as humans and land them here to unknowingly interact with us. That's ridiculous fantasy stuff void of any deep thought about the subject.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

tanka418

draknoir2

tanka418

Perhaps you don't understand the difference between religious philosophy and science but draknoir, ZetaRediculian, Ectoplasm8 and I do. Since you bring up ignorance it is highly ignorant to push religious belief systems as anything other than what they are.

There's nothing wrong with following that or any other religious philosphy but recognize it for what it is and that is -not- science.

I've noticed this trait in a lot of your post tanka and I only say this as a friend but I think more rigorous examination of contrary information on your part is warranted.

You claim to be someone who writes code and is an analyst. I find it amazing that you don't seem to critically and fairly analyze information which contradicts your belief system.
edit on 15-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Dr MamBo
As far as I am aware this picture was the original "tall white" photo which was circulating on the internet some time ago. I am not aware if it was debunked or if a source image (i.e stock image of a model) was ever found.

Strangely enough this photo was easily found on the internet several years ago but now it seems it is hardly anywhere to be found in comparison. Instead most searches I done brought up op's picture.

edit on TueTue, 14 Jan 2014 22:23:09 -0600 Janpm012242014 by Dr MamBo because: (no reason given)

Anyone who ever worked in a retail clothing shop knows that's a mannequin. It looks 70s or 80s vintage. You can tell by the ears and molding of the nose.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I wonder if I got a random photo of a person, typed in some appropriate font, 'extra-terrestrial', how long it would take for a thred to appear questioning if the image posted was a 'real' extra-terrestrial?

Adamsky did it, Billy Meier did it, and a lot of people seem willing to suspend rational thought when confronted with the possibility of 'aliens'.
edit on 15-1-2014 by cuckooold because: Aliens

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Also you wrote...

Dr MamBo

Funny. I found it quite easily...

Have a look....

So what other "facts" are you either knowingly or unknowingly misrepresenting?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
If there really is a race of ET's that look similar to this, what would be the fastest and best way to make it all disappear? Put out some fake images and allow the ufo crowd to rubbish the entire idea of tall whites.. Now they can continue on with virtual impunity..
I'm not saying this happened here, but I do know that the US military uses a lot of different ways to discredit stories like these..

Also having fake evidence dumped into the public domain like this makes people not really care either way.. Double whammy for the military. er, triple whammy, because if any real images or evidence ever comes along, no one will believe it..

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

alienreality
If there really is a race of ET's that look similar to this, what would be the fastest and best way to make it all disappear? Put out some fake images and allow the ufo crowd to rubbish the entire idea of tall whites.. Now they can continue on with virtual impunity..
I'm not saying this happened here, but I do know that the US military uses a lot of different ways to discredit stories like these..

Also having fake evidence dumped into the public domain like this makes people not really care either way.. Double whammy for the military. er, triple whammy, because if any real images or evidence ever comes along, no one will believe it..

Or instead of a grand conspiracy, it could all simply be a grand delusion/shared belief system.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Yes, exactly!
Either way, the real winner's are those that have things they want to remain hidden..

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

JadeStar

Perhaps you don't understand the difference between religious philosophy and science but draknoir, ZetaRediculian, Ectoplasm8 and I do. Since you bring up ignorance it is highly ignorant to push religious belief systems as anything other than what they are.

There's nothing wrong with following that or any other religious philosphy but recognize it for what it is and that is -not- science.

I've noticed this trait in a lot of your post tanka and I only say this as a friend but I think more rigorous examination of contrary information on your part is warranted.

You claim to be someone who writes code and is an analyst. I find it amazing that you don't seem to critically and fairly analyze information which contradicts your belief system.

Perhaps it is you that doesn't quite understand.
Firstly, Hermeticism is definitely NOT religion. Not even close, though it is called "Philosophy".

Hundreds of years ago what you now think of as "Science" was in fact Philosophy. And, the very first Sciences (such as they were) were ALL based on the Hermetic philosophies, just as they remain today.

Y'all have lost connection with your roots.

The book I recommended...is perhaps the most complete book on fundamental Physics ever written. I've known people, high school dropouts, that have gained a rather good understand of fundamental science just from that single volume.

And, JadeStar, I actually do "critically", and "fairly" analyze ALL of the data I look at. I don't arrive at the same conclusions as you, and many others; why? Prolly because of the extra time I've had to look at things. Or perhaps it is because I've paid attention over the decades and actually learned that science, for all that it is worth (and that is truly considerable), doesn't and can't answer every question. Perhaps it is because I've learned that this isn't a relativistic universe; it is quantum, and the simplistic/relativistic view doesn't really work, regardless of how good an approximation it may seem.

I prefer the probabilistic view, it is much more accurate...at least when One properly understands the Math.

By the way...my "claim" to being a software type can be backed up by several hundred thousand line of working "code". Though you would need to understand that you can never "see" the actual source until after you exercise a "NDA".

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

tanka418

Perhaps it is you that doesn't quite understand.
Firstly, Hermeticism is definitely NOT religion. Not even close, though it is called "Philosophy".

Really? Despite its namesake deity, Hermes Trismegistus, the supposed author of the Hermetic texts on which the "not religious philosophy" is based?

I'd say closer than not.
edit on 15-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Ectoplasm8
You can't just give a overall generic look for all intelligent beings that may be in the universe. It's far too convenient to make them look exactly as humans and land them here to unknowingly interact with us. That's ridiculous fantasy stuff void of any deep thought about the subject.

Lots of cute little details...though, yes, I can "give" an overall generic look to intelligent beings. Though, not quite the way you are trying to make this out to be.

Firstly; I never said all intelligent beings would be humanoid. Only the space faring ones.

You accuse me of no "deep thought", and "ridiculous fantasy stuff", but, I see no evidence of thought in your camp (other than perhaps JadeStar) Y'all continue to ignore the very foundations of the science you hold in such great esteem. Course then again, I guess it IS only Jade that will someday be an actual scientist. Jade however needs to "bone" up on the Mathematics, and the physics.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

draknoir2

Really? Despite its namesake deity, Hermes Trismegistus, the supposed author of the Hermetic texts on which the "not religious philosophy" is based?

I'd say closer than not

A hermetic seal has the quality of being airtight. In common usage, the term often implies being impervious to air or gas. When used technically, it is stated in conjunction with a specific test method and conditions of usage.

The word hermetic comes from the name of the Greek god Hermes, via the vocabulary of alchemy. The alchemists invented a process for making a glass tube airtight, which was used in distillation. The process used a secret seal whose invention was attributed to the legendary patron of alchemy, Hermes Trismegistos.
en.wikipedia.org...

Religious? Philosophy?

Please expand your knowledge.

Hermetic sciences...a term you prolly will never understand, but, perhaps should try.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join