It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall White Alien female photo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

There is another photo of a female, that has been around for at least 20 years but it seems to have vanished from the internet. At least it has vanished from a cursory search. I recall this one however. Someone else may have posted this already but my computer is old and slow. I have not been able to scroll through all the replies like I would like to.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't think she would look so human. From what I've read, they have like a dismal look about themselves. Not really all that attractive. Probably the reason they were always down here humping humans.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

I'd be more inclined to believe this picture was real over the one presented at the beginning of this thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

greenday1978
reply to post by Loveaduck

I'd be more inclined to believe this picture was real over the one presented at the beginning of this thread.

Well the one in the OP IS real. A real human.

Read this link www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link to original in her blog July 5, 2012

Why is this not in the hoax bin yet?
edit on 12-1-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think there are similarities to EA*RTH features present within the considered OP topic images and some artist depictions. There may be differences however from a closer observation if allowed one...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I like my alien women blue, bound and gagged...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

JadeStar

You and others have been so conditioned due to sci-fi needing to put human actors in alien roles that its almost unfathomable that intelligent life could take any other form.

Ask an evolutionary biologist and they will just laugh at that.

We could very well have evolved from intelligent spiders (who manipulate their environment quite well) or plenty of other critters on earth had things been a little different.

No actually I have been "conditioned" by the science you are currently learning, and that has been tempered by Hermetic philosophy (real science), in a somewhat "cleaner" form than "modern" science.

Spiders
cute, thing is...spiders can't effectively manipulate their environment, not quite the way Humans can, and your "bots" required Humans to build them...tell me can they build themselves. Conditions weren't different here, any you will eventually find they aren't much different "there" either.

And, I don't really think an evolutionary biologist will laugh much...evolution is not a random process.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Nina Nam Nam!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Spiders
cute, thing is...spiders can't effectively manipulate their environment, not quite the way Humans can, and your "bots" required Humans to build them...tell me can they build themselves. Conditions weren't different here, any you will eventually find they aren't much different "there" either.

spiders are very effective at manipulating their environment. Most bots are designed after various animals. Here is a system designed after an elephant trunk which is very dexterous.

One design that is not so trivial is bipedal robots. Human feet are quite useless for manipulating our surroundings and yet great apes can use their feet quite well.

the diversity of the forms life has taken on this planet alone is enough base an assumption that humanoids are not the best nature can do.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Haven't had any experience with anyone like this. However, she does look human/humanoid so I think some people look similar in the cosmos. For example, earth, and other places too. She does look human, as in any model could use fad colors and go silver white. Brown eyes with it is unusual, though I was born with blond hair and brown eyes, but it certainly looks like a trendy dye job. But tall whites are very much like albino, almost see through skin, and pink rimmed kind of eyes, blu=ish!
edit on 13-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

winofiend

[ats]http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/
not a bad show I thought too
defiance.

At least the radix is different, on Erisa(?) she died for a human.

Gosh, can hardly wait for the new season.. assuming there is one

Miss Farscape the most, tho

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Loveaduck
reply to post by AthlonSavage

There is another photo of a female, that has been around for at least 20 years

Lovely mannequin with painted eyes. Lol.
ZOMG LOOK!

It's another TALL WHITE!

edit on 13-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

AS always, you completely miss the point. But, I'll tell ya what...

When you have a spider or a bot (or a spiderBot) that can do what YOU can; you let me know..."K"?

The point is; out of millions of species, there is only one that has all the requirements to leave the planet.

ONLY ONE! And, that one is still incapable of building its own replacement (so ya don't get the "bot").

AND, big surprise here; that "ONE" is Human. (jeez...go figure).

(oh by the way...if ya want I can write ya a "Spider/Bot"; they do kinda go with the Internet...sort of
And I have an absolutely wonderful HTML Parser.

edit on 13-1-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well, if she is... she is most likely from Venus.....

Check out her when she was here before... or one like her- in the 50's. To this day, no one has explained what happened to the "Vistors from Venus to Washington D.C".

Here is a link to a "non ATS" story: www.thelivingmoon.com...

His side kick was reportedly his sister- I can't get my "upload" to work so I can post a good pic but if you go to the link I put above, you will see both B&W and Color of her (them).

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

They certainly have large eyes.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian
Human feet are quite useless for manipulating our surroundings and yet great apes can use their feet quite well.

the diversity of the forms life has taken on this planet alone is enough base an assumption that humanoids are not the best nature can do.

I think that's an evolution humans are more than capable of making over time, assuming the right environmental stress. Short term adaptation is also possible in response to physical limitations.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

thedoctorswife

I saw that programme. The two unaccountted (sorry its really late i cant spell) men on the launch pad of the rocket. The solway firth man is such a mystery. I dont believe its a woman in a headscarf.

Solway incident is interesting. The figure could be a woman, but it isn't.
Did anyone interview little liz about this, would be interesting to know

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

tanka418
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

AS always, you completely miss the point.

how so?

But, I'll tell ya what...
When you have a spider or a bot (or a spiderBot) that can do what YOU can; you let me know..."K"?

that wasn't my point. We cant even build robots that do what spiders can do. You brought up robots, I was just pointing out your mistake. The original point was that there are other more efficient strategies that have naturally evolved. No one suggested that they can build a robot army. And the last thing I would do is let YOU know anything given your track record.

The point is; out of millions of species, there is only one that has all the requirements to leave the planet.

its a weak point since the argument is about unknown hypothetical beings on OTHER planets. Your point is that there is only one known species on this planet "that has all the requirements to leave the planet". in fact, we are the only known species in the entire universe capable of leaving the planet and so far we can only get to the moon and send ROBOTS to mars. You are basing all your assumptions on this?

and humans spend way too much time NOT trying to get to other planets which is not really a good space faring trait.

ONLY ONE!

correct. the only one anywhere that we know of. good point. one data point is all you have to go on.

And, that one is still incapable of building its own replacement (so ya don't get the "bot").

you lost me. who said anything about building its own replacement? A better strategy would be to smack 6 wheels on a frame loaded with some cameras send it on its way and have it send data to us.

AND, big surprise here; that "ONE" is Human. (jeez...go figure).

if conditions were different, that might not be so. Spider beings would have made it to mars on their own by now.

(oh by the way...if ya want I can write ya a "Spider/Bot"; they do kinda go with the Internet...sort of
And I have an absolutely wonderful HTML Parser.

no thanks, I am greatly unimpressed.
edit on 14-1-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

draknoir2

ZetaRediculian
Human feet are quite useless for manipulating our surroundings and yet great apes can use their feet quite well.

I think that's an evolution humans are more than capable of making over time, assuming the right environmental stress. Short term adaptation is also possible in response to physical limitations.

I guess it is safe to say that only two legs and no arms is not a typical humanoid configuration. There may very well be a species out there with no arms that wash dishes with their feet.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Elephants don't use their feet for manipulation either, but that doesn't mean they are poorly adapted to their environments.

Apes don't walk or run very well... their feet aren't much use for that. Not a design flaw, just an evolutionary response to their environmental needs. It's a configuration that works for them.

Aye-Ayes have a really long finger. While it would be clumsy and awkward on a human it serves a particular purpose for them.
edit on 14-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join