It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we or a neutral party, tell if an event is Staged (ie, False Flag) or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Is there a list of criteria that can be looked at, such as a checklist, that would help determine if an event as proposed by media and alleged witness/survivors, was staged or not?

There should be.

One of the main elements I see as hallmark with staged events is the DRILL.

Lets say on April 20, 2013 there is going to be a controlled drill of a forest fire. Smokey the bear and most all his fellow inhabitants of the forest are notified in advanced that there will be a controlled burn of the forest, and simulated emergency medical treatment, etc.

Unfortunately the controlled burn spreads into a fire with fatalities, and forest denizens do not rush out of harm's way as swifty as they would had they not been told it was a drill.

Would there be incentives to catch people off guard during a drill. Absolutely since, there is a false sense of control that the authorities know what they're doing and assurance nothing will go wrong. The perfect conditions to burn the forest down compared to a day there is no notice of a drill.

But, that's just one element which in my opinion is an invitation to an inside job.

On the turnside there is the possibility someone on the outside could use the drill to their advantage in a similar way.

So, how does one differentiate who was responsible?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

If no part of the government is hurt. No government employees, no police, LEA, other clandestine services, government facilities etc. Then it's properly a FF. Also when the event enable the government to ask for tighter security in exchange for freedoms.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

So, how does one differentiate who was responsible?

The way the media covers it. There is a big difference between how they presented 911 and this here. Has anyone noticed that during 911 the scene was a mess, but early on they were naming names and pointing fingers. All this "evidence" came forth without any forensics.

In Boston they are carefully only showing the actual forensics. The twisted metal, the wires and battery, etc. Not one mention of even who it might of been. Theres the difference. UBL's name was on the air waves before the twin towers were done falling.

link   
agree with Guenter post .. pretty much anytime something bad happens and it will help further any agenda that is currently going on with the gov or if it happens when something important is going on to keep peoples thoughts on the tragedy rather then an important law or vote being passed.. Its a false flag.
edit on 17-4-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Guenter
reply to post by tropic

If no part of the government is hurt. No government employees, no police, LEA, other clandestine services, government facilities etc. Then it's properly a FF. Also when the event enable the government to ask for tighter security in exchange for freedoms.

I disagree with you, a person with the mentality to commit to a false flag that will take the lives of innocent people.. Already their psychology is such a way as not to inhibit the sacrifice of their own if need be to further their own agenda.

link   
reply to post by tropic

I, for one, completely agree and am interested in your thread. However, I have no answers, which I know, is useless....

What gets me, is the cyclical nature of events, as though they happened fifty or so years ago, and then occur all over again....and if that is so, what is the purpose? What is it we are supposed to accept to make that loss of life stop?

I don't know. Anymore than I know what the litmust test for the truth of the actuality of the event is.....so many are the possibilities. Say, it happened, before and again, but still, was it staged? Or did it not happen at all, but just a recreation, like when on a television show they preceed the events with the disclaimer that : "this is a reinaction of events...."

Who knows. And if we are not there, how can we even tell. And it could be a re-creation, but still real in the sense of loss of life, all over again...
Horrible when you consider all those possibilities...and helpless to stop that cycle, and not understanding what it is about. For me, I will say the conclusions I have come to that it "could" be about, at the age of fifty, having witnessed many such cyclical events, is ALL BAD. And not even something I want to discuss, much less contemplate, for it would only mean we are in hell.
Sorry. Don't mean to be the literal party crasher, but that's the only conclusion I can come to currently.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

Originally posted by Guenter
reply to post by tropic

I disagree with you, a person with the mentality to commit to a false flag that will take the lives of innocent people.. Already their psychology is such a way as not to inhibit the sacrifice of their own if need be to further their own agenda.

For an FF one usually does not use a "real" sane person. but rather a Psycho to begin with who is easily coached into the insane act.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

OK I've written two long posts explaining a false flag and both times it wouldn't post....grrr

So you get the compressed version.

A false flag is pretty clear cut when it comes to defining it...

Basically Person A does something and makes it look like Person B did it.

Example:

Mossad agents dress up as Palestinian militia and attack a bus full of Jews.

The Boston bombings don't look like a false flag at all, there is no clear aggressor (yet) and a real false flag relies on trying to remove all doubt as to who did it, otherwise it would be pointless.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by tropic

OK I've written two long posts explaining a false flag and both times it wouldn't post....grrr

So you get the compressed version.

A false flag is pretty clear cut when it comes to defining it...

Basically Person A does something and makes it look like Person B did it.

Example:

Mossad agents dress up as Palestinian militia and attack a bus full of Jews.

The Boston bombings don't look like a false flag at all, there is no clear aggressor (yet) and a real false flag relies on trying to remove all doubt as to who did it, otherwise it would be pointless.

I would tend to agree, but with reservations. I think the key is that it's immediately used to further degrade our rights--as if the solution were already thought out, and a few days later ready to be put in place. Having a patsy at hand is not really a necessity--although they usually do offer one up for us all to fear and detest to make the job easier....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I like that. I heard a Russian guy being interviewed about the enormous number of videos and pictures resulting from the Russian Fireball. "And only one grainy three frame video of the airplane hitting the pentagon".

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a criminal MO of which a DRILL would be part of
like 911 777, and as eye witness reports claim likely Boston as well
like the Gulf of Tonkin the sailors were branded as "conspiracy theorists" when they said it never happened
well, it never happened"

also dates are often numerical
911 777 etc

also you get nay sayers takin jive on forums in complete disregard for the MO we aleady know

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
agree with Guenter post .. pretty much anytime something bad happens and it will help further any agenda that is currently going on with the gov or if it happens when something important is going on to keep peoples thoughts on the tragedy rather then an important law or vote being passed.. Its a false flag.
edit on 17-4-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

I kind of agree with this statement......Although progression in lies is common, they see how people react and they will learn to tighten their lie.....I am not saying this is one of those lies, but they learn so you have to sift through the BS for everything that happens like this....

How many people heard Iranian or North Korean during this? (I raise my hand).......I heard everything from domestic to NK and Iranian and Al Queda and more!! Just because it wasn't reported doesn't mean it wasn't said and spoken about with the MSM....

Did you see pictures of the "suspects" in the other threads? There was only 1 white guy I saw, the rest were all of middle eastern descent of one way or another....Just sayin!

Don't believe everything you hear or see, it is up to us to tear it apart and make claims!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

A drill isn't an MO of a false flag.

It is a meme created by people who have no idea and parroted by even more people who have no idea.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Danbones

A drill isn't an MO of a false flag.

It is a meme created by people who have no idea and parroted by even more people who have no idea.

yes and people who own guns
guns are murder weapos in some mos and not in others

that was just Jive Chad
as i said you get people talkin jive

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Did you see pictures of the "suspects" in the other threads? There was only 1 white guy I saw, the rest were all of middle eastern descent of one way or another....Just sayin! ...

This reminds me of the TWA-800 flight that exploded in the 1990's over NY. Right away they had a ME national arrested in London who had arrived on a flight earlier. The finger pointing at foreigners is quite common. TWA-800 is for me an incident in which I haven't made up my mind yet. Mostly because I never really investigated the issue too much. And the official story seems plausible. "Rare but plausible" and as in so many events, sometimes the "lottery jack pot" does hit.

new topics

top topics

join