It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect identified in ricin letters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

A Mississippi man was arrested Wednesday, accused of sending letters to President Barack Obama and a senator that tested positive for poisonous ricin and set the nation's capital on edge a day after the Boston Marathon bombings. Paul Kevin Curtis, 45, was arrested at 5:15 p.m. at his apartment

Source

Fore more, just Google "Paul Kevin Curtis".

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
why do they always have three names??
Lee Havrvey Oswald
James Earl Ray
John Wilkes Booth
and now this one? its weird
Also your avatar is very cool/creepy!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

How come they haven't paraded his picture around? Does he not fit the image they are looking for?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Wow, that was fast as crap!

When the anthrax letters went around it dragged out for months.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

He'll be dead or destroyed by time the public sees him.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
And he was a "conspiracy theorist" of course.

Miss. man accused of mailing suspected ricin described conspiracy theory involving body parts

www.washingtonpost.com... e2-9e1c-bb0fb0c2edd9_story.html

Didn't find any probable ATS users matching his story so was looking for where he was posting about body parts on the web. Apparently, myspace, ripoffreport, google+, and aol lifestream are the new conspiracy sites for more avant guarde sparkly Elvis impersonating CTs of the future.
More on the fellow:
www.myspace.com...
www.ripoffreport.com...
plus.google.com...
lifestream.aol.com...

Smells more like an activist to me but I guess activists are the new conspiracy theorists? Anyways, figured I'd take a look and well, Washington Post did a bang up job of putting a label on a guy who doesn't seem to have gone to ATS with the issue--an actual conspiracy site.

Sometimes I really love my ability to find information on the net.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Woops, forgot one: sites.google.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I checked out his Facebook page earlier this evening. And he is a young Elvis impersonator and janitor. And one of the quotes from a letter is posted on his Facebook page on April 12th. Yup, that's him alright.

"To see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance." ©Kevin Curtis, dba Star Tribute Entertainment, INC., 2003

But know what else I noticed? A co-workers son disappeared on April 10th and he posted about it. This makes me wonder if he was responsible. Hmmmm...

Paul Kevin Curtis (KC signature in letters)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Good work dude! I wish there were more boots on the ground, logical citizens like you.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Nice work by WhiteAlice and elouina to track this stuff down on the interwebz.

I'm guessing that this guy will claim he's a patsy or outright set-up in this since he's been claiming an ongoing conspiracy against him has been taking place since 1999.

I'm not so sure that I won't believe him, either.

One thing I thought was curious was the final comment (in the Comment Section of all places) after his rant on Ripoff Report.

#4 Consumer Comment
Mr.Curtis- I KNOw how you have been SCREWED!
AUTHOR: Stand up for me - Tupelo (U.S.A.)
SUBMITTED: Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mr.Curtis
I know many people who have been SCREWED As you WERE, but I must say they had No firearms pointed a them- Well to my knowledge.. I do NOT doubt you-- there are ways to get your justice..

The all KNOWING ALL Perfect NMMC is very capable of widespread cover up, coercion and harrassment.
please find a copy of the Tupleo Advertiser next week and find the ad giving a blind P.O.box for your story to be given again to another source and possible- for retribution?

MY friend and attorney has been corrected on her spelling.. by..Someone who obviously needs more to do!??
See OTHER NMMC reports for one filed 03/09/2010.

GOOD luck I can only imagine your recovery on this kind of HELL!
please do find a copy of The Advertiser!

WE are: "standup for me/ & my client"

www.ripoffreport.com...

contact through weekly advertisers...Blind P.O. boxes...possible "retribution"...

I wonder if Mr. Curtis got in contact with "standup for me" & "client"?

*edit*

Apparently Mr. Curtis DID attempt to contact "Stand up for me/& my client" using the Tupelo Advertiser's message board:

Kevin C. July 20, 2012
North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo, Ms RIPOFF ★★★★★
On March 10, 2010, Someone posted comments on RipoffReport.com about wanting the "organ harvesting whistle blower" aka (Elvisguy) to pick up a copy of the Tupelo Advertiser & look for "Standup for me & my client". The message read:
"please find a copy of the Tupleo Advertiser next week and find the ad giving a blind P.O.box for your story to be given again to another source and possible- for retribution"?
My guess is that he/she works with "Standup for me & my client" in northeast, Mississippi but whatever the case may be, if you are out there, feel free to contact me via email at [email protected].
Thanks in advance.
KC
PS the Link to the Rip Off page where coded message was left is below--

www.ripoffreport.com...

www.insiderpages.com...

For those of you that aren't into the whole copy/paste thing, here is a more direct link to the "coded message" he speaks of.

www.insiderpages.com...

...and here is the "coded message" (cleverly disguised as a bunch of spelling errors & typos?)

My bestfriind WAS DENIED care- ACCORDING TO THe well Advertised ( We quote_) compassionate hihgly skilled Medical Center.. My friend/client was denied care when very sick- temperature of 103 - 103.2- It is documented by a REAL doctor.

The quote from them :"Banned from NMMC clinics". Upon further investigation is is from NON-MEDICL persons- In my honest opinionand experience--IDIOTS with a "pretend" badge- cop wanna be seurity! Security personnel have banned my client from health care clinics- Are these BOZOs qualified to make medcical decisionsand WHAT gives them the right!!?

NOW? I ask how is a health care center accepting federal funding medicare and medicade funds GET AWY with this kind of CRAP!?

My client lives where this facility- is the only health care around t- they control many things in that area and IT is VERY WRONG

would l one wonder -- how do these administratorsand their propragand aspouting mignion sleep at night?I S not the first line of the Hypocratic oath " do not harm?"

Hypocrits ALL OF THEM at NMMC!

My friend/client was conviceted without being alowe to defend ther position and question the WRONG accusers. these non-humans need some of their owne medicine.. Another hospital with compassion REAL ADHERENCE to their "Non-prfoit status and adherance to the hypocratic oath!- AFter some oen teaches it to them!

BEWARE your healthcare can be decided by cop wannabees!!

WHAT A PITY!

I

Mr. Curtis posted a comment on the page, deriding someone who pointed out the poor spelling. This is, apparently, what started the contact between those two parties.
edit on 18-4-2013 by musicjunkie because: found more stuff

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So, just your average white bread nut job then? (with bad timing)....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Guess this guy was on the radar in DC for a while.
TV news last night said he had sent previous letters to DC .. all strange ones.
That explains why it was so fast ....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Guess this guy was on the radar in DC for a while.
TV news last night said he had sent previous letters to DC .. all strange ones.
That explains why it was so fast ....

You know, I was thinking last night that it was so strange that, after all of his legal efforts to try to inform and get something done about the perceived problem, that he would suddenly decide to effectively end the pursuit of the problem by sending ricin letters. That move and actually putting his initials on it in a well known phrase of his (at least to the interested parties) would mean he'd be nabbed pretty darn fast. Didn't make sense to me but maybe he was simply trying to draw national attention to it by doing so. I just think it'd be rather counter intuitive to do what he purportedly did and basically have a big neon sign pointing at himself as a perpetrator. If he did actually send those letters off, then maybe he sees himself as a martyr for his cause?

I don't know but this was also on his facebook dated April 12 so he basically gave them everything to find him: www.facebook.com...

For somebody who has a purported certificate of membership from Mensa, kind of a dumb move to a. do an illegal activity and b. give them everything to identify that it was him. Comes off as very arrogant, almost narcissistic. Can see him eventually feeling like he had to do a "necessary evil".

Interesting catch, too, Musicjunkie.

new topics

top topics

join