It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Why can't the FBI produce footage showing either of these two subjects placing their bags down?

If the FBI wanted them caught, they'd release all identifying footage available, especially the footage showing them in the act of placing bombs.
Don't be so naive.

link   
Go to FBI.GOV it shows actual persons of interest. Not pics from chan 4

link   
reply to post by misfit312

Actually you can not see the back pack at his feet. If so, point it out, because there's a lot of legs in the way, plus barricade bars.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What I did find interesting, and correct me if I am wrong. The hat on suspect #1 is the same punisher symbol? It looks a lot like it to me, even with it being a bit blurry.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Look, they can't share all of the videos they have... they need to keep some private for now to validate tips, among other reasons.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

First of all, I am not a 'Buddy." And secondly, I am not asking them to release ALL of their information and I am not even asking them to release the entire video, but if they are going to release part where it shows two guys walking down the street with backpacks, then they can show us what led them to believe they are suspicious. They can even edit the video and show us a short clip that shows him in the act of setting down the backpack in the same location as the bomb not too long before it went off. So how does it hurt to validate their claim by showing that small part of the video? They said he did it, so validating it showing us the clip hurts how or hinders how? It's a simple request and should not hinder their investigation in the least.

edit on 18-4-2013 by watchdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

I think it's a Red Sox B on his hat. It's fuzzy though.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Todays the day after the bombing, and ALREADY a person of Saudi descent is being deported back to their country, apparently just because they were injured by the blast.

You are being extremely benevolent on your outcry. The "suspect" is being deported to a country that is know to practice torture and unusual and violent reprisals to anyone that causes trouble of offense, to the rulers, the nation and their religion.

The poor sod will be in for a real treat on arrival and be sure that the petrodollar master will be behind the fake mirror directing the interrogation.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have to say that the #2 suspect was pretty sloppy, even compared to suspect #1. White cap, backwards, looking up and around as he's making his way through several camera surveillance areas, while #1 is keeping it close and full of plausible denial, with the shades and the cap pulled down proper.

I swear. There's always one guy who chunks everything at the scene, regardless of the preparations.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Like this but with white trim on part of the viser.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

At least thats someones bag

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

These are not the same guys!! These are two completely different guys than the two released by the FBI

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Okay Bud, let me straighten this out for you.

They just released photos and some videos no more than an hour ago of the suspects, let these men and woman do their JOB which they are professionals at. All they need YOU and the public to do is to help recognize these guys if you can, they don't need you to go off on a tangent and formulate a game plan on how and why it happened. I'm sure the last thing they want to do is to compromise an investigation and a lead because someone requests damning proof that they dropped the bag and you are not pleased with the images. Yes it does "hinder" the investigation, I'm sure the last thing they want is the methodology they used to catch the guys be released into the public. They could care less what you think, and quite frankly I don't care what you think either.

In due time, you will get your clips and pictures. Trust me on that.

link   
I must add to this thread

Going to a god damned event filled with people and wearing a backpack makes you a giant jerk off in the first place.

Even prior to 9-11 being in a crowd with a big ass bag was ANNOYING because your taking up space and knocking it into people.

I do realize it's a college town and people have books but realistically drop them the hell off before you go out dorks...

I don't know about anyone else... but i'm aware these things are full of cops these days and the back pack all it gets me is noticed and potentially in trouble for something lame like booze in a drink or weed in a pocket so I stopped bring crap with me places in 2001 heeeellllllllloooooo I don't even bring luggage on vacation anymore beyond one carry on...you get charged enough for that crap to go buy a couple of outfits and postal them home when you leave. A carry on with some cloths and basics is enough

But in the end it's just stupid no matter what, you can't go into a store without checking it which is a pain in the rear, your taking up peoples space particularly (when your obviously carless ass gets on the bus) Your the jerk with a lunch packed so your there not spending money anyway, your definitely hitting people with it all day long half the time 5 year olds who's head is at level with it, some poor fool who paid for a soda is loosing it to your stupid sack before the day is done.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY...your occupying the attention of undercovers who are looking for suspicious characters

So please

Leave your backpacks home. They are for Yellowstone you hipster douches

link   
reply to post by Kali74

Its this hat.

www.bridgestonegolf.com...

link   
reply to post by misfit312

thats his bag for sure

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Not that I believe Alex Jones - but I have to be honest here - The FBI video and photos aren't that compelling here.

1. We don't see any video or pictures of them WITHOUT their Backpacks.

2. Their backpacks don't resemble the backpack remnants left over.

3. What about the other two guys 4chan found? Not the CST Teams, but the guy in a white hat with his buddy in a blue shirt? Those two were also in the vicinity - pictured with and WITHOUT the Backpack (although he may have had it in front of him based on shoulder position), and the white hat guys backpack matches the back remnants found after the explosion! Those two guys seem AT LEAST as suspicious as the two the FBI is looking for.

4. If Suspect 1 and 2 dropped their bags, and the FBI knows it - show us a picture or video! We don't need ALL of the evidence, but give us more than just two random dudes.

5. To all you saying "Trust the FBI" - Screw that! I trust my Government(strike that) Law Enforcement about as far as I can throw them - which isn't very far.

edit on 18-4-2013 by zeeon because: Strike Government, meant law enforcement

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

That was quick. Where did you find that link?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

I'd call and tell the FBI this information - I mean chances are they already know - but thats a good find and I'd share it.

Das Fo'sho

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I think the guy in the blue and his buddy in the white hat are the two that many are speculating have been deported. Now the one picture where everyone thinks he doesn't have his backpack...he could easily be holding it in his hands as his arms are rotated inwards.

The fox news picture a few posts up with the suspect in the background and the backpack on the ground look incriminating...presuming that is the bag the blew up. The bags look the same

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join