Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by xavi1000

so your proof is them walking around the freaking corner?

If these two guys did it, then they did it. Even if you want it to be a government black ops team. It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

so your proof is them walking around the freaking corner?

No, my proof is the work of hundreds of people ( many agencies) working behind the closed doors , eliminating carefully , not like Alex Jones and 4chan screaming and yealing on everyone with the bag

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

if the kid in the white hat is carrying a bomb with just one strap over his shoulder, Im a monkeys uncle. Every other "suspect" has it over both shoulders

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have the photos that were removed. The back packs do not match the one that was blown up like in the photos that I have. I have these guys standing on the exact detonation spot. I have him later with arms forward and arms crossed, no back pack on his whole body.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

So show the photos

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

if the kid in the white hat is carrying a bomb with just one strap over his shoulder, Im a monkeys uncle. Every other "suspect" has it over both shoulders

20 lbs isn't heavy. Not 30 lbs either. My wife's laptop bag is an easy 40 lbs, and she lugs it over one shoulder easy. She's only 120 lbs and small boned, so....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
The photos that the FBI just released never showed on Alex Jones site. Epic failure on his part.

edit on 4/18/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

SO TRUE.

These are two totally different guys from who Alex Jones and NY Post put out today.
Two totally different guys than we all have been discussing all day ...

I wish the pictures were more clear ... they are awfully fuzzy to me ...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So here's a question. I have watched the video the FBI just released. Why not show the WHOLE video so we can SEE the guy set the backpack down and take off? All we see is two guys walking around a corner and down a street with backpacks? How many men were there with backpacks walking around? This is how crap gets distorted and confusion and conspiracy theories take off. I understand that this is an ongoing investigation, but what harm is there in showing us one of their "suspects" setting down the backpack so we have more than just two guys walking down the street?
edit on 18-4-2013 by watchdog because: spelling/gramatical errors

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

oh I agree he does have a slight lean to him too,

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
jones said there would be patsies he pointed them out as the 4chan photos became avaliable
he was focused on the skull hat guys and the fact that the incident was looking more and more like a drill
if hes such a terrible person then everyone on ATS who was slightly less than 100 percent correct all the time is a terrible person too

well let he who is without sin throw the first stone

edit on 18-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

They are suspects because the FBI claims to have video of one of these guys setting down his packpack at the bomb site.......

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog
So here's a question. I have watched the video the FBI just released. Why not show the WHOLE video so we can SEE the guy set the backpack down and take off?

I understand that this is an ongoing investigation, but what harm is there is showing us one of their "suspects" setting down the backpack so we have more than just two guys walking down the street?

Not to be a dick here, but they're the ones engaged in the investigation. There will be plenty of examination of all the evidence as the developments roll out to all of us in the days and weeks ahead. Just from my own experience on this site, not a single pair of people see things in the same way, and why bother with wading through all the opinions if what you're trying to do is actually figure the situation out. This place gets crazy most of the time with the "unique" points of perspective that pile in when something is really ramping up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fugazzi777

Then I would like to see THAT part of the video as well and NOT just them walking down a street with backpacks on. Sorry, but I don't just accept everything that I hear "hook, line, and sinker." And there shouldn't be any problem with letting the public see that portion of the video right up to the explosion so that there is no unnecessary gore shown and disrespect to the victims, survivors, and their families.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Let me copy and paste exactly what I wrote in a previous thread regarding the "Navy Seal" conspiracy that Alex Jones came up with. With some added information because it seems the same people are ignoring this, they seem to block out reality.

Now, lets break it down into reality for some people.

Every event has security, a major event like the Boston Marathon would draw more security because it draws what? Thats correct, a very large crowd! Give a star to yourself and a pat on the back. Now, with the National attention that this event receives from countries all over the world, you better bet we have security teams all around. And what if there wasn't and this explosion took place? Then what? Would Alex start flipping out because there was no security and they wanted it to happen? Heh, I just ask people to think with their brains and not listen to an egocentric nutjob who is always wrong.

I listened 3 minutes of this garbage and stopped. Listen 2:10 in, he said the guy running from the explosion (the guy who planted the bomb) was the guy in the photos with the back pack on the radio.

"Thats the guy, thats the one with the backpack that they have a backshot."

Wrong, plain wrong. Does this guy get more idiotic? I'm totally serious.

Here Alex Jones is accusing the guy running from the scene to be one of these men but with his narrow minded, irrational thoughts he never actually researched the images himself.

Here are the guys AFTER the explosion, enlighten me what kind of wizardry took place there before my eyes?

The people near the explosion are CST teams, if you do not know what they are do some...RESEARCH.

Reddit

Link

Me-61
Alex-0
edit on 18-4-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
jones said there would be patsies he pointed them out as the 4chan photos became avaliable
he was focused on the skull hat guys and the fact that the incident was looking more and more like a drill
if hes such a terrible person then everyone on ATS who was slightly less than 100 percent correct all the time is a terrible person too

well let he who is without sin throw the first stone

edit on 18-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Alex Jones gets paid to be an idiot. He's a pro, and his career depends on pointing fingers and making wild accusations. If someone gets paid to stir up controversy and invent conspiracies, then I don't trust anything they say without independent evidence or verification. He even turned the 9/11 investigation into a permanent parlor game and created a disreputable circus environment that let the perps slide off forever as a result, so f*ck him. He's worse than an idiot.
edit on 4/18/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There HAS to be better pics of these guys.

Can anyone spot them in the countless stills that have been shared?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I wasn't asking for "opinions" and I have yet to make one on this forum in regards to this case. I am asking for the FBI to show us the rest of the video which only substantiate their claim of these two guys being "suspects" and provide us with more FACTUAL evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

Buddy, reality check. The FBI has more information they are holding on too, with probably more clear pictures. You don't let everything out at once. For Christ sake, use your head.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog

I wasn't asking for "opinions" and I have yet to make one on this forum in regards to this case. I am asking for the FBI to show us the rest of the video which only substantiate their claim of these two guys being "suspects" and provide us with more FACTUAL evidence.

So call them up and demand it. I'm not stopping you.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well in this pic you can see the backpack at his feet

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join