It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'd leave this to the FBI.

They can track unique individuals, on a 3D map, with face comparisons, cell phone signals, names, and compile data on most of the unique individuals in the photos and videos.

They can also voice analyze future calls from the individuals without physically accessing their phones using extreme monitoring technology. They can compile data through voice analysis on their friends, family, and associates. This is regardless of most locations, phone type, or pay phone. Your voice is like a finger print that can be marked. Out of the massive web of voices using phone calls, once your specific voice is marked, you're easy to track.

This is why terrorist stay away from cell phones, their signals can be intercepted, monitored, and tracked.

------------------

Leave it to them.
edit on 18-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck
Not sure if this was posted. The two guys were there pretty early on, so it seems even weirder the one dressed as though he had ran.

White hat guy is wearing a different top than he is later on....this one has white writing on the front and what looks like a hood. Later he is wearing a plain black jacket with no writing or hood. Anyone know what the writing could say?
Surely the FBI must have this photo already?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Guys......go to Deadspin.com.......The guy in the blue and black jacket and his friend have already been proven innocent...
edit on 4/18/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozymandias121
Guys......go to Deadspin.com.......The guy in the blue and black jacket and his friend have already been proven innocent...
edit on 4/18/2013 by Ozymandias121 because: (no reason given)

Glad to see we have some clarity. I hope this guy can clear himself and his friend! The more I examine the pictures, the more I have convinced myself that these guys are just normal people. They were there for far too long for someone committing a crime like the bombing.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Here's the two people that everyone was thinking

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And the Boston Bombing Witch Hunt continues.

What I wouldn't give for some good SOLID info.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, this is hysterical....

Asked about the images at a congressional hearing Thursday, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano urged caution.

"There is some video that has raised the question of those that the FBI would like to speak with," she said. "I wouldn't characterize them as suspects under the technical term. But we need the public's help in locating these individuals."

Um....then RELEASE THE PICS!!!

The photographs are not being released to the public for fear of impeding the investigation, the source said

Same article...
Which is it???

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

This is what gets the public in trouble by ... the public !
Authorities ask for help, then dont give proper info. Then said public tries to help, sometimes labeling suspects only to wrongfully accuse, then authorities bash the public ! It's a no-win catch-22

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Everybody wants to see the pics of the suspects but if they can ID these suspects themselves, why release them publicly and alert them they're being sought? People tend to flee when they know the cops are onto them. They would be watching the news, obviously.
Its better the bomber(s) think they got away with it and not hiding out, don't you think?

No doubt there's a photo in somebody's camera of the bomber, but at this stage its just drawing circles around every guy with a black backpack.

When they think they've got some good clues it points to a certain individual(s) and they can't figure out who it is, then release the photos for the public to help ID them.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Not sure you read his post correctly.
In the same paragraph, they say ...
But we need the public's help in locating these individuals
Then in the same breath, say ...
The photographs are not being released to the public

So they want our help but you have to wonder HOW! How do they want the publics help in identifying the suspects when we cant see who they are talking about? Release the photos and maybe someone will say 'HEY! That's my neighbor' !

CNN Breaking:

Source: Two people in Boston photos sent to law enforcement agencies are no longer of high interest. Two men scrutinized in photos no longer of high interest, source tells CNN

Wonder if they were the ones they have been talking about this whole time, or if they are still looking at someone of interest. Since they did not want to release the images of who they were talking to, yet wanted the public's help, it's really hard to know what they want.
edit on 4/18/2013 by SMR because: Added News

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sorry i dont believe these two guys did it. Bullsheet! I bet a 1 million dollars they're going to get killed
edit on 18-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
WOW the FBI guy avoided Alex Jones reporter questions lol:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Every link with "photos" I have clicked on comes up "unavailable/removed"
Is there a photo of current suspects?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'll still bet good money the pics were of middle eastern suspects, and the reason they didn't release them, is they didn't want to generate the kind of anti-arab hate that happened right after 9/11.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The photos that the FBI just released never showed on Alex Jones site. Epic failure on his part.

edit on 4/18/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Alex Jones suck

FBI released two suspects

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
im calling this bullsheet, im pissed

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wondering "why" they'd be suspects?

SO many young guys carry backpacks...hell, my granson does and he's like a Sherpa it's so loaded down with sports gear, tech, books, clothing,etc.

They don't assign lockers so they have to lug I guess?

What makes these two guys with packs "different?"

Not buying it so far...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

so your proof is them walking around the freaking corner?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
Wondering "why" they'd be suspects?

SO many young guys carry backpacks...hell, my granson does and he's like a Sherpa it's so loaded down with sports gear, tech, books, clothing,etc.

They don't assign lockers so they have to lug I guess?

What makes these two guys with packs "different?"

Not buying it so far...

The white hat guy is on video setting is bomb down and walking away.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join