It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Ats is messing with me, I can write the fact that I cant get through, but when trying to talk about a particular person, it just tells me I am timed out. Grrrrrr

I don't want to be apart of the "Who did it Witch Hunt" but I did not see anyone really talk about this particular gentleman with the Red T-shirt and Brown zip up and ball cap walking with head down from left to right. I noticed his pack looks similar to one found with grey stripe? Near lady with bike. Probably doesn't matter but just throwing it out there since I have not seen any conversation about him in particular.

i.imgur.com...

I had to copy and paste this btw after about 20 attempts to just say the above.

edit on 18-4-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
reply to post by WildWorld

What Photo?

Also.. just saw this.. May be confirmation of at least 3 people being pursued..

Investigators have pinpointed two men as "possible suspects" who were seen in images near the finish line of this week's Boston Marathon -- moments before twin bombs there exploded, killing three and injuring about 180 others -- a law enforcement official said. A circular sent out Wednesday to federal and state agencies features the photos "in an attempt to identify the individuals," who were described as being of "high interest" to investigators. One of the men is seen carrying a black backpack. An FBI official earlier said that authorities believe the bombs were placed inside a black nylon backpack or bag. The source said that authorities had not yet identified the two men by name and that the photographs were not being released to the public for fear of impeding the investigation. Earlier Wednesday, two official sources with knowledge of the investigation identified a man -- who also hasn't been named -- as a possible suspect in the attack

Source
edit on 18-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

This picture on the right side
Bottom left hand corner of photo there is green writing that says "blast area" to the bottom left of that you can see the back back on the ground with something blue/green sticking out of it. Is that the orange juice bottle that is visible in the photo when the guy with the white hat is wearing the backpack?
edit on 18-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I think what you're seeing is a person's arm who got cut off at the edge of the picture.. Maybe not, but it appears that way.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I see what you saying? Need to find one with a high resolution to zoom in.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderLustKing

I see what you saying? Need to find one with a high resolution to zoom in.

I have no idea how to upload or edit my saved photos on here, I wish I could to better show what I'm talking about.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can't make out a pack or bottle in the debri. Maybe if you circled it.
Apparently, the white cap and blue runner guys have been ruled out anyhow. Read that on other threads.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You want this?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

I think what you're seeing is a person's arm who got cut off at the edge of the picture.. Maybe not, but it appears that way.

You don't think it's a little low to be an arm? Now that you say it I can't decide if it's an arm or backpack. It seems low to the ground to me when comparing it to the boy standing in front of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by someoneinnyc
I can't make out a pack or bottle in the debri. Maybe if you circled it.
Apparently, the white cap and blue runner guys have been ruled out anyhow. Read that on other threads.

It's in the photo before the blast not after. The one on the right side.
How long ago were they ruled out? They just talked about them about an hour ago on CNN.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

I'll try to find a picture that shows the bag on the ground better.... That's what I'm interested in.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just a couple of mod notes to help out.

Yep, time outs can be a pain. Try clearing your cookies and see if that helps.

Originally posted by WildWorld
(quote in quote snipped out to save space. JM.)
I have no idea how to upload or edit my saved photos on here, I wish I could to better show what I'm talking about.

To learn how to upload pics to your ATS account, please go to this post by Whateva69 in a special thread devoted to the subject. This member's post summarizes the whole thing and the info is current for the system we are using right now.

(You can find the "TOOLS" tag at the top of any page.)

One thing to note: maximum file size for images is currently 500 kb. All jpg/jpeg, png and gif files are fine if they are within that limit.

If you still have any problems just send me a message or contact any staff member and we'll do our best to help you out.

Okay, end of mod notes. I'll be quiet now and let you all get on with your discussions of the thread subject.

Mike.
edit on 18/4/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

My bet is that these people know more
than what they are telling us. :
btw who would profit from
sabotaging international world marathons ?

electronicintifada.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The VIDEO in the OP has 'been removed by user'.

THIS Is the picture that the New York Post is going with this morning ....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Local Boston news just said LE will make the photos public today to see if anyone can ID them.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Looks like these two guys are innocent.

People on reddit are claiming the guy was found on FB. He is proclaiming his innocence, and he looks to be telling the truth. He had lots of pics tagged on FB on the day of the marathon. Seems like he is an athlete.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Looks like these two guys are innocent.

Because they say they are?

(Yes yes .. innocent until proven guilty.)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Until they release the photos, it is all just speculation as to who they are looking for...

The photographs are not being released to the public for fear of impeding the investigation, the source said.

What? Don't you usually enlist the public so they can be on the lookout for these people? Something stinks.

Maybe they had to run the pics by the Saudi Foreign Minister first yesterday, and arrange plane rides home.....

RELEASE THE DAMN PICS!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Iv had the same issue. strange......

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Don't you usually enlist the public so they can be on the lookout for these people? Something stinks.
\
I agree.

Maybe they had to run the pics by the Saudi Foreign Minister first yesterday, and arrange plane rides home.....

You know, the more you post this thought process and the information that goes with it, the more I'm starting to agree with what you are thinking on it. Probable Saudi connection .... and a cover up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Just connecting the dots...I'd really rather be wrong. I'm usually the first one to label the "false flag" crowd as insane, but going into this now, with all we've seen before...it's like a bad case of deja vu....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join