It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Two Persons of Interest Released in Boston Marathon Bombing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Already done back on page ten or eleven. Not the same guy.

Sorry I posted before looking, just a lot to look through. Anyway so

To me they look very similar. He could have thrown on a red spring jacket sometime between the taking of the pictures. To me the face looks very similar. I could be wrong, though.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Except now he is walking with a woman and is still wearing a backpack.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
CNN tonight, OVER AND OVER, kept saying "FBI is asking the public to forget the other pictures and just focus on these 2 suspects".

I found it odd they stressed that, with 3 different reports/anchors...

hm.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thank goodness we have so many investigative experts on this site who have access to all the videos and evidence, so they can defend these poor innocents!

They haven't even released all the videos / pictures of these guys. They seem fairly certain.. and I have a feeling they are 99.9% more correct about them than you folks. What is it with people on this site? They really love defending murderers, psychopaths, dictators and terrorists.

How about we wait until they get their guys.. search their homes and question them.. before getting angsty yet again, because they hate our government accusing ANYONE of a crime. Guess what.. there WAS a crime. Someone did it. These two guys acted different than everyone else. Once the bombs went off, they again acted differently than everyone else. They watched.. and were not freaking out, running away, nor helping.

I'll wait and see. Did they accuse the other fellow with the visa they arrested? No. They searched his home, questioned him.. and let him go. Go figure. Of course, there will be no convincing some of you folks that there really ARE some crazy people out there that will kill for the voices in their heads, their religion, beliefs, or hatred of people for whatever reason. Even though people died, and bombs did go off, you'd rather rant against the evil government, than accept that perhaps our law enforcement, the FBI etc., are pretty good at what they do, and can actually catch these nut cases.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The FBI is now at MIT. We may find out sooner than later.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

CNN tonight, OVER AND OVER, kept saying "FBI is asking the public to forget the other pictures and just focus on these 2 suspects".

I found it odd they stressed that, with 3 different reports/anchors...

I don't. They are probably overwhelmed with people sending them other pics of people going, "Is this him"? When all they really want is people who recognize the FBI photos to come forward. Get it y'all?

edit on 18-4-2013 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Well...he's already screwed because he is missing and can't be found.

I was talking about the guy everyone fingered and the post put in an article. Thats the guy who was screwed. Check the link.

And I'd call a picture beside another picture a comparison, not an accusation.

pffft... unless that was you.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Explosion at MIT.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
*scrub*
edit on 18-4-2013 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Explosion at MIT.

Where you getting that info?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Someone on the shooting at mit thread is talking to someone at MIT via Skype.

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
THERE ARE NO EXPLOSIONS !
It's a shooting. One MIT Officer dead. Suspects heading to NY in stolen car.

NOW there are reports of explosions. WTF is going on in Boston man !!??
There are unexploded devices throughout the streets and cops going door to door telling people to stay inside !

One suspect down !

Now report of IED in middle of road also grenades.

Dexter Ave & Laurel St
Watertown, MA 02472
edit on 4/19/2013 by SMR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
OP clearly didn't say they were guilty so let's knock it off. They should be persons of interest, they were both holding bags that obviously had some bulk, there are other photos where it appears the bags are no longer on their person (at least the individual in the hat). Freaking out because they look brown so it's racist is as bad as freaking out because they're brown so they're guilty.

Everyone in that general area is suspect at this point. Including the white guys, a few women and a few people with a darker complexion. Automatically ruling out people that look like the knee jerk terrorist is as stupid as ruling out a young white woman.
This clearly shows that racism is alive and well in America..

You can clearly tell that the one guy is from North Korea

edit on 19-4-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
New images released by FBI...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How do I post an image instead of a link?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
They're naming dude as one of the perps.
edit on 19-4-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
well, that's too fast to get the suspect fron arab
will this incident lead u# to invade middle east?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCrott58

A bit premature to talk about "invading" anyone, since no claim of responsibility by a group. Also, hard to "invade" a group scattered through different nations. All you can do is exterminate the terrorists one by one. Of course, warring against an idea (terrorism) is futile anyhow...but we're still doing it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
""The Associated Press reported that the two suspects in the Boston bombing are from a Russian region near Chechnya, which has been plagued by an Islamic insurgency stemming from separatist wars. The two men were said to have been in the U.S. for about a year. The surviving man was identified as as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass."

cbcnews

where are the answers for the Boston Bombing

If you follow the thread which is short, I said the suspects would be Islamic Jihadist. Not because I am psychic but because the EVIDENCE the government provided YOU which lead to such presumptions.
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The two suspects, according to authorities, then hijacked a car at gunpoint in Cambridge. They released the driver a half-hour later at a gas station.

As police picked up the chase, the car's occupants threw explosives out the windows and shot at officers, according to the district attorney's office.

Officers fired back, wounding one of the men, possibly the person identified by the FBI as suspect No. 1, who is seen in the images released Thursday in a dark cap, sunglasses and wearing a black backpack.

The man died at Beth Israel Hospital. He had bullet wounds and injuries from an explosion, according to officials. The second man apparently escaped on foot

CNN

Also:

Dead: Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26; still at large: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19

Great link on info about the at large suspect...
www.theatlanticwire.com...

His Russian Facebook account:

edit on 19-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join