It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

If this is true, it would mean that not only did they have prior knowledge of the older brother's activities and failed to intervene, but that they were also informed of a potential threat at the marathon and failed to stop that as well.

I HOPE this isn't true because there's no telling what the fallout from that would be.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
They stop terrorist attacks all the time.
It is just not publicized in order to avoid panic.
They just slipped up this time and did not manage to stop it.
That is bound to happen occasionally, as the terrorists won't give up.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

No don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100%.

You can't be perfect all of the time. No matter if you're the local police department, FBI, CIA, or whoever. Of course slip ups will occur from time to time. However, that weight doesn't really hold up in the court of public opinion. If this is true, people aren't going to say, "Well it's okay guys. You didn't prevent this tragedy from happening, which resulted in three deaths and hundreds of injures. But it's okay, we understand you're not perfect. You're forgiven."

See what I mean? IF, and it's a huge if, but IF that is true, I imagine there will be consequences.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on 21-4-2013 by imheartbreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

...and there was a time when the majority of people believed the world was flat. If they get ratings it doesnt mean they are right. Always remember that. And it's not just Fox news, they just happen to be severely warped and push fear harder than most. They all have an agenda to make money. But this is the topic for many other threads. Move on...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I don't think God would be bothered with posting links. I think he is more concerned with the deaths and their family members at this time.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
He never existed according to the DHS chief. Never Existed and she is adamant about it.

Link

WTF Folks...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

www.theglobaldispatch.com...

wish there was a better source,
but this'll do..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Any update on Glenn Beck "releasing the truth" today? Not sure what time his show airs or anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
As fishy as this all is, we must remember that the deportation claim (so far) is from only one source. I've been trying for days to corroborate this with any other source, but it all comes back to the Hannity Show. The facts surrounding the case are a bit suspicious to be sure...not only for this kid, but for 2 unnamed other Saudi citizens, but without other sources, it is really at a dead end. I told you we'd never hear from this kid again though. If able, we should follow up to see if he ends up back in Saudi real soon.

He appears to be pretty easy to find on Facebook, and if not a legit site, they really went the extra mile here...

www.facebook.com...

So, appears he was still here as of Saturday, in Boston.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
As fishy as this all is, we must remember that the deportation claim (so far) is from only one source. I've been trying for days to corroborate this with any other source, but it all comes back to the Hannity Show. The facts surrounding the case are a bit suspicious to be sure...not only for this kid, but for 2 unnamed other Saudi citizens, but without other sources, it is really at a dead end. I told you we'd never hear from this kid again though. If able, we should follow up to see if he ends up back in Saudi real soon.

He appears to be pretty easy to find on Facebook, and if not a legit site, they really went the extra mile here...

www.facebook.com...

So, appears he was still here as of Saturday, in Boston.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

Team 1 had 3 members:

Leader Abdul Al Harbi + 2 Soldiers

Arab News names one solder as Noura Al-Ajaji

The 2nd Soldier is on the run.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

...and there was a time when the majority of people believed the world was flat. If they get ratings it doesnt mean they are right. Always remember that. And it's not just Fox news, they just happen to be severely warped and push fear harder than most. They all have an agenda to make money. But this is the topic for many other threads. Move on...

I heard a similar remark when some (crazy?) source called the Drudge Report revealed

a scandal involving some woman named Monica Lewinsky. Just ignore THAT source

they just report lies all day long. Concentrate on the truth revealed by Terrorism Expert

Steve Emerson and try to stop smearing Fox News for just 5 minutes.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
They stop terrorist attacks all the time.
It is just not publicized in order to avoid panic.
They just slipped up this time and did not manage to stop it.
That is bound to happen occasionally, as the terrorists won't give up.

Correct. We can't get it right 100% of the time.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
I do believe the Chechen brothers are involved.
But it does look like there is much more to this than we are being told.

As mentioned, the confusion on the day Ali Alharbi was questioned was strange.
They were saying there was an arrest, then there wasn't.
There was a news conference planned, then it was postponed, then it was cancelled.

Another thing that makes it seem like there is more to this, is the defensive activity before and during the race.
The bomb-sniffing dogs and extensive police presence made it seem like they had intelligence that something was going on.
That kind of intelligence seems like it would come from investigation of a cell or other organized group.
It seems unlikely they would have advanced intelligence of two brothers acting on their own.

There was an Al Qaeda Cell in Massachusetts.

Team 1 & Team 2

(Hint: The New York Times Square Bomber was not working alone)

Remember him? He also had a pressure cooker bomb in his SUV that did not go off.
edit on 22-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Then there is this guy, arrested two days ago trying to flee the U.S.:

Abdella Ahmad Tounisi of Aurora was arrested Friday at O'Hare International Airport, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Tounisi, a U.S. citizen the FBI said had links to a foiled 2012 bombing attempt in Chicago, was being held without bail pending a Tuesday court appearance, the newspaper said. The FBI said Tounisi was taken into custody as he was about to board a flight to Istanbul, Turkey, with intentions of making his way to Syria to join the al-Qaida terrorist group Jabhat al-Nusrah. Read more: www.upi.com...

www.upi.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The kid to be released was n the Terror watch list...

Link

The House Homeland Security committee wants a meeting with the head of DHS who is denying all of this.

Also, here you go

Linl
edit on 22-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The kid to be released was n the Terror watch list...

Link

The House Homeland Security committee wants a meeting with the head of DHS who is denying all of this.

Also, here you go

Linl
edit on 22-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

Note: If you want to appear on the Terror Watch List, try to enter the USA with a last

name Al- Harbi. RED FLAG

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Dont trust Drudge either. Stopped reading that one in 2001. Been perfectly happy ignoring his page and Fox news. What have they reprted that I missed that could have made me a happier person? Zero.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join