It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

They could have sent him home with no one noticing whatsoever but that's not what's happening.

No, that's EXACTLY what they are trying, but this one fellow kind of blew the whistle on it... Somehow, I don't think it will prevent it though. Kid's probably already on his way back. By reports, he signed for voluntary deportation, so he can be gone anytime now. This story is going to disappear.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I hope you're being sarcastic... All I see is a backpack with orange juice in the side pocket and something in the bag straining the fabric. Could be anything. Anything at all.

Crazy people. deadspin.com...

I see high crimes and misdemeanors for Obama.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

They could have sent him home with no one noticing whatsoever but that's not what's happening.

No, that's EXACTLY what they are trying, but this one fellow kind of blew the whistle on it... Somehow, I don't think it will prevent it though. Kid's probably already on his way back. By reports, he signed for voluntary deportation, so he can be gone anytime now. This story is going to disappear.

It's hard to unring a bell.

We have all seen the picture.

edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No doubt Obama got his call and was told exactly who this kid was .

Precisely if innocent they would have just kept it all quiet.

But you know in a police enquirey of this magnitude surely they would have kept this kid there for more than a day to question. Afterall it takes time to badger someone and find out where they were when this happened and that. Or maybe he was at burger king when the bag/bomb was left. But we will never know because they arent revealing why he was let off. The American press I mean. Do they usually do this? Accuse people and then hear nothing more of it? I mean its a rather big accusation to say someone hasnt been investigated fully.

I guess due to the fact that its " only the news" they cant do bugger all about it after all its the USA/FBI/Israeli police force leading it.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yes, but only one mainstream news carried it, the originating one, and nobody else is repeating it.

WE know, and it's going around on Facebook and other Social Media, but mainstream America? No idea.

They are (and will) hush this up, and successfully too. I'd love to be wrong...but unless we see a stateside interview with the kid on Wednesday or soon after....well....told you so.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Such a confusing situation in my opinion.

This may have already been posted already so apologies if so.... but just in case.

Original story from New York Post.... dated 15th April 2013, same day and not too long after the incident.

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

www.nypost.com...

There was also a picture taken of a suspect being arrested and posted on Twitter... (This information was taken from the following ATS thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...)

I have no idea if any of this is linked but some more information for brighter minds than me to consider.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

Your second photo you posted is awful. This is the suspect they arrested. They are already torturing him .. Oh damn. They dont hang about do they... Torture him and he will have to confess. Well done thumbs up!
NOT!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

Problem is, all the mainstream news sites recanted, and said no arrest, nothing to see here...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
nm
edit on 18-4-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Different thread titles....

This one is more about the Saudi connection
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Incorrect. I found out about it on MSM. Ironically via Twitter, but MSM nonetheless.

Guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The area was crawling with cops and feds and news crews and people with cameras. No way was he getting arrested stealthily.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
From what I read when it was first reported the Saudi kid was completely cooperative even giving the police permission to search his apartment. Strange behavior for someone who is guilty of something. And he was never a suspect, only a person of interest, which means its possible they wanted to talk to him but not because they thought he did it.

I still think it's strange. This could easily have been kept under wraps. I don't buy that they're trying real extra hard to keep it secret but OOPS somebody leaked it. The government may not be omnipotent but they're freaking close. They have ways to do things the average Joe couldn't dream of.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Is it common for a "person of interest" to be let go.......far far away out of the country?

(Prisonplanet-com)-UPDATE: Congressman Jeff Duncan asked DHS chief Janet Napolitano about the Saudi linked to the Boston bombings being deported for “national security” reasons. Napolitano denied any knowledge of the man being deported.
www.prisonplanet.com...

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Interesting Fox would cover this.^

Also interesting how on 9/11,a majority of the 9/11 "hijackers" were from Saudi Arabia,but yet we went into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Ahhh,now I remember why this sounds familiar....
Suspects or people of interest,or hell even people who MIGHT have some clue as to the whereabouts of the suspect...well this explains it.

And then theres always that strange relationship between our presidents and Saudi Arabia.

'Fahrenheit 9/11' - Shiny Happy People (Bush)

Obama Bows to the King of Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nothing on the MSM .. Not FOX, CNN or MSNBC.
(I'm not surprised about MSNBC ..)
He is going to get away with the bombing.
And Obama is going to get away with the cover up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You mean he was only investigated due to his family connections.But otherwise they had no interest in him particulary after checking his apartment. Well sometimes " cocky" criminals would say " yeah go ahead and check" I mean... it has happened before. What can you do when youre caught you are caught.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Yes, but only one mainstream news carried it, the originating one, and nobody else is repeating it.

WE know, and it's going around on Facebook and other Social Media, but mainstream America? No idea.

They are (and will) hush this up, and successfully too. I'd love to be wrong...but unless we see a stateside interview with the kid on Wednesday or soon after....well....told you so.

We need a Deep Throat / Patriot.

Scandal

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My gut feeling and instinct is that he didnt do it. Afterall he was just a student. But I think that what happened is initially they started to investigate him, but then these other two suspects popped up... meanwhile a few calls are made from his wealthy saudi american family to the white house and then his freedom was sealed.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Nothing on the MSM .. Not FOX, CNN or MSNBC.
(I'm not surprised about MSNBC ..)
He is going to get away with the bombing.
And Obama is going to get away with the cover up.

They should find a way to make this video disappear.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enonesohc
reply to post by Gazrok

Incorrect. I found out about it on MSM. Ironically via Twitter, but MSM nonetheless.

Guess you skimmed over that, or you consider it "Social Media" only when Twitter/FB post a link to a news article.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

Guilt or innocence is irrelevant. The area was crawling with cops and feds and news crews and people with cameras. No way was he getting arrested stealthily.

It was retracted from MSM except for the Hannity Show. Every mainstream news site that stated the Saudi was held, a person of interest, and stated an arrest was made, retracted the statements.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join