It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

links on her thread more info still up

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Once again, another act of terrorism with the stink of Saudi involvement around it, and once again, the Saudis are quietly kid-gloved away from the spotlight and the "investigation" shall be half assed and going in every direction but the right one. Just like in the 93 WTC bombings. Just like in Khobar bombings. The USS Cole. 9/11. Once again, another administration bows down and bends over backwards not to upset our "Saudi Allies" (who, in my opinion, were always the number one candidates for regime change, well above Afghanistan and Iraq). While the Saudis continue to stab us in the back, fuel, and fan the flames of Islamic extremist insanity and hatred.

The key factors here being:

1. The kid was deported. Read: KICKED OUT/ORDERED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY. In other words, he did not leave because he was afraid a bunch of big, scary, racist, Islam-hating Americans were going to hurt him. He left because the feds ordered him to leave. A BIG difference and casts it all into a new light.
2. He was deported for "national security reasons". If we all remember correctly, during the 9/11 Commission investigation, the Bush admin, when ordered to turn over evidence/info on Saudi Arabia, they turned over 29 BLACKED OUT pages on Saudi Arabia, the blacked out portions also for "national security reasons". Seems a lot of Saudi activity keeps getting blacked out for "national security reasons".

I am seeing a pattern here, and I certainly am not the only one.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Just possibly, he was here illegally, or his visa had run out ? Nothing more exciting than that...?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Just possibly, he was here illegally, or his visa had run out ? Nothing more exciting than that...?
Oh, I do wish that were the case. That would be a nice, clean, decent, answer. But deported for National Security reasons? No, this isn't an overstayed visa problem.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Once again, another act of terrorism with the stink of Saudi involvement around it, and once again, the Saudis are quietly kid-gloved away from the spotlight and the "investigation" shall be half assed and going in every direction but the right one. Just like in the 93 WTC bombings. Just like in Khobar bombings. The USS Cole. 9/11. Once again, another administration bows down and bends over backwards not to upset our "Saudi Allies" (who, in my opinion, were always the number one candidates for regime change, well above Afghanistan and Iraq). While the Saudis continue to stab us in the back, fuel, and fan the flames of Islamic extremist insanity and hatred.

The key factors here being:

1. The kid was deported. Read: KICKED OUT/ORDERED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY. In other words, he did not leave because he was afraid a bunch of big, scary, racist, Islam-hating Americans were going to hurt him. He left because the feds ordered him to leave. A BIG difference and casts it all into a new light.
2. He was deported for "national security reasons". If we all remember correctly, during the 9/11 Commission investigation, the Bush admin, when ordered to turn over evidence/info on Saudi Arabia, they turned over 29 BLACKED OUT pages on Saudi Arabia, the blacked out portions also for "national security reasons". Seems a lot of Saudi activity keeps getting blacked out for "national security reasons".

I am seeing a pattern here, and I certainly am not the only one.

In other words your per-conceived notion is that he WAS involved. That does fit the pattern you mention, but is not evidence in and of itself.

However, I would sure as hell want "deported" if I was in a foreign country and I was accused and then subsequently released. If he did not have a role, it would not be safe to stick around. Not because of racist/trololols/whatever, but because of the actual perps still being out there.

I had a friend in a government agency whom was "deported" twice that I know of. Both times he called it "getting out of jail".

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Oh, I do wish that were the case. That would be a nice, clean, decent, answer. But deported for National Security reasons? No, this isn't an overstayed visa problem.

It's not confirmed that the Saudi is deported for National Security reasons, just something they said on the Fox News.

Do people even read OP's anymore

It's disgusting how all these TV stations are trying to milk this tragedy to further their agenda.

Disgusting !

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

I Lol'd because that implied that anything Fox reports needs to be confirmed. Which isn't far from the truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

Nope. It is my observation that anytime Saudi Arabia, or a Saudi Citizen, is linked to or involved with a terrorist incident, the feds seem to bend over backwards to remove them from suspicion/investigation and sweep it under the rug quickly. And usually at the diplomatic level. I can assure you that if this guy was from Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, ect, it would be a whole 'nother ballgame.

Was this kid directly involved in the bombings? The feds do not seem to think so. The key word is directly. Which does not discount the possibility this kid's relatives could be involved in some pretty nasty things. Family is a whole different concept in Saudi Arabia. A very weird, interconnected system they have over there. Look at the Bin Ladens. There were members of the Saudi Royal family, as well as other Saudi elites, who were indirectly funneling money to Al Qaeda and the 9/11 terrorists, prior to 9/11. Nothing was done about it.

So while junior here might not have set off the bombs or been involved directly, other things tell me it is likely he has relatives back home that might very well have something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
I just got banned from another site for posting this but....there is NO WAY that the city of Boston - citizens, officials or police - would EVER allow this if it was indeed the actual suspect

How innocent you are..the good people of Boston and its police force will do what the alphabet agencies tell them to do.
They're small cogs in a very big and dangerous wheel.

This man was DETAINED and then DEPORTED, he didn't go voluntarily, so he was detained for a reason.

Nearly all of the 9/11 suspects were from SAUDI ARABIA.

The only people allowed to fly out of the US when ALL air traffic was grounded - the Bin Laden's from SAUDI ARABIA.

Nearly or all of the visas for the 9/11 hit came from SAUDI ARABIA.

This guy is detained for some reason and then quickly and quietly deported and he's from SAUDI ARABIA..

Are you begining to see a pattern here

edit on 18-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
He was deported because they dont want him to talk.

Bugger all to do with visa. If hes a suspect they should keep him for another month just to find out more

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It reminds me of 911 and the hunt was on for that laden bin of crap from the Saudi. Whilst the hunt was on for him,and all flights stateside were grounded. The feds/ cia/fbi ect. Quietly flew the bin ladin family safely back to Saudi Arabia.
Must be some kind of sick fooking joke and if it is then I aint laughing .

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

This Saudi has not been deported yet. The guest says his source says he will be deported next Tuesday (evidently so he can first pay someone back for a hamburger he borrowed money for).

Second, has this claim been corroborated anywhere else? The fact that Hannity's other guest is Mark Fuhrman, racist, disgraced, fired ex-LAPD cop, doesn't stand the guest making this claim in very good company.

As for the national security issue. If this Saudi national is believed to be completely innocent, but there is fear that he will still be harmed by vengeance takers, and said Saudi is related to the Saudi royal family, then I could see why he is being deported as a matter of national security. Not saying this is the reason why -- if this deportation is indeed true -- but it is a possibility. It also may be that his visa papers are out of order so he is illegally here.

Hence I say: get more details before you all start jumping to conclusions and voicing outrage. But I know how well this sentiment will go over...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maybe the one whos allowed to return back to his homeland has connections, like his father is a big Saudi Prince and they need to cover this up....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Regardless of the fact of WHY he was detained, the fact remains he has been detained and will be deported on an isuue of National Security.

Once again a SAUDI NATIONAL has been associated with an act of terrorism on the US mainland.

Once again, just like with the Bin Ladens, a Saudi (who, maybe, wasnt involved) will be spirited out of the US with the AID of a government agency while the investigation is still underway and the blood is still wet on the pavement.

This bodes the question as to WHY are Saudis with diplomatic or high up family or business ties regarded as "untouchables" and above the laws of the US.
And when i say above, i mean aided by "whoever" or whatever "alphabet agency" to leave the US to avoided their inmediate interview and the asking of any unecessary questions in the wake of an act of terrorism.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
al qaeda span quite a few races. I dont think you can only blame the Saudis.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
al qaeda span quite a few races. I dont think you can only blame the Saudis.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Who's blaming Al Qaeda. I talking about Saudi Arabia. They are not the same thing. Saudi Arabia is a country while Al Qaeda doesn't even exist.
edit on 18-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Regardless of the fact of WHY he was detained, the fact remains he has been detained and will be deported on an isuue of National Security.

Once again a SAUDI NATIONAL has been associated with an act of terrorism on the US mainland.

Once again, just like with the Bin Ladens, a Saudi (who, maybe, wasnt involved) will be spirited out of the US with the AID of a government agency while the investigation is still underway and the blood is still wet on the pavement.

This bodes the question as to WHY are Saudis with diplomatic or high up family or business ties regarded as "untouchables" and above the laws of the US.
And when i say above, i mean aided by "whoever" or whatever "alphabet agency" to leave the US to avoided their inmediate interview and the asking of any unecessary questions in the wake of an act of terrorism.

Did you read my post, including the possible reason he is supposedly being deported for national security reasons? Did you read where I point out that we are depending on the hearsay of one guest on Hannity that this guys is indeed being deported and that it has to do with national security? Apparently not.

I have no love for the Saudi government, nor do I approve of how Saudi nationals were skedaddled by the Bush II regime on or the day after 9/11 before the FBI could question them. Nor do I approve of the US's cozy relationship with Saudi Arabia. And if this supposed person of interest is being spirited out of the US post haste for vague national security reasons, and it turns out this guy is believed to be a suspect, then I have problems with that too. My point is to not jump to conclusions yet, but as I acknowledged in my initial post: good luck with that. To wit, your reply to my post.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

It would be the same reason after 9-11 Bin Ladens family were the only people in the US allowed to fly. The US is very concerned about its relationship with Saudi Arabia. It is a highly strategic location and as such allows the US to stage for attacks on Iraq or Iran for example. The US will do whatever it takes not to upset the strategic balance that is now in place. I would venture to bet the "person of interest" actually had nothing to do with the bombings. He was deported for his own safety as well as the relationship I mentioned above.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

He is a Saudi. The Feral Government apparently knew who he was before he got to the hospital. Saudi Arabia can influence the price of crude at the drop of a hat. Based on the kind of security he was afforded by the Feral Government at the hospital, he probably has some ties to the Saudi Royal House or someone with connections to the Saudi royals. Anyway, since the Saudi's only real muscle is $$$, and they are backed by U.S. armed forces, they can pretty much do anything they want, to anybody they want, any time they want. After all, doesn't matter where you live in the known Universe, Money Talks, B.S. walks. Makes you wonder when we have a Feral Government that is completely incapable of protecting us, but makes sure foreign nationals don't have to worry about jack !!!!!!

edit on 18/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: speling

edit on 18/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: content / spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
If you where a foreign national in a country that already semi hated your appearance and religion (stereotype), would you like to stick around after being fingered for a bomb plot...even after after you were cleared? **** no, I'd be on the first plane home.

common sense and logic here.

However, that is a voluntary leaving. We are talking about a deportation, being involuntarily expelled from a country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join