It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If he's being deported... it wouldn't be for national security reasons, I imagine. I would think they'd detain him in that case.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sorry, all I can do is echo the confusion.

If there are sufficient grounds to kick him out for reasons of national security, isn't there enough reason to hold him throughout the investigation? This is becoming one of the few conspiracy theories I can believe in.

Could it be that Obama didn't want to put him on trial? Ah, blast, I give up. I give up believing we're even trying to be a nation of laws, not men. I give up believing that the United States is either feared or respected.

No, I don't have all the facts, and yes, I'm reacting emotionally, but how low can we sink?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

Fox is 19% owned by Saudis? If a corporation is a person, and that person is 19% saudi, can I see Fox's green card?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nownow

Fox is 19% owned by Saudis? If a corporation is a person, and that person is 19% saudi, can I see Fox's green card?
You want to see green cards at 19%? Where's Obama's then?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Its confusing because deportation is usually an expulsion, but it does not have to be. This guy co-operated with Feds.

Those of you that have been through the system know that there is another word for co-operate... to snitch. And you know what bad guys do to snitches, right? He has to leave now, you can call it deporting, I call it GTFOutta Dodge. He told them everything he knows, and even if he knows nothing, murderers would rather be sure you don't talk.

If they had hard evidence on this guy it would be all over the internet now, from everything I have come to expect.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here is your answer....they shut the thread faster than a whorehouse in Saudi Arabia.....

READ THIS

I guess we cannot accuse the president on ATS anymore....
edit on 17-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

Link
edit on 18-4-2013 by esdad71 because: new links

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Didn't they close it because there was an existing thread? I would think you could cut and paste your comments on this one. Sure, there are conspiracies, but I don't think this was one of them.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Here is your answer....they shut the thread faster than a whorehouse in Saudi Arabia.....

READ THIS

I guess we cannot accuse the president on ATS anymore....
edit on 17-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

Link
edit on 18-4-2013 by esdad71 because: new links

This clears up why he was in guarded condition and his apartment was searched. He has family ties to Al-Qaeda. His Clan, the Al-Harbi, also have members at Gitmo. You know, the place where Holders law firm 'defends' them against the US. You are telling me this kid is not involved somehow and now he is being deported.

Not exactly sure what you're getting at, seems like playing both sides of the fence.

You imply that his family has clout with Obama, and so he is let go. I guess they didn't have enough clout to release his relatives?

They were holding their get out of jail free card for the past decade for a rainy day perhaps?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

o is a really good prez

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

works with the saudi's

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

bumbling into war in the middle east, again.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

They closed it because of this thread...I created one about this guy days ago when it happened. I was just trying to put it all in one place so you are not digging in threads looking for the information as can happen and you can miss bits and pieces as well as showing O's meeting. Not sure as almost all of my posts are "timing out" and it erases what I just put in. After the fourth time I figured it was not coincidence. Now I copy my post before I post, let it time out...then re post. It happens time to time on here...you'll see.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

anyone else having problems posting things?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

No, I was just pointing out Obama's appointees and loyalty not playing both sides. No one gets out of Gitmo but remember, he did try to close it....

link   
reply to post by Happy1

CISPA passed today.

link   
reply to post by Happy1

Yes....I just mentioned it above.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Didn't clear the Senate...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

1st amendment shot down?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Had problems posting all evening. Have to do it quick, or the same happens. Just say yes obaoma.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Dear esdad71,

I'm surprised they didn't explain what their thinking was on closing the thread. Oh well, it seems like the topic hasn't been killed and I'm glad for that.

With respect,
Charles1952

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join