It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

My lawyers would be on national TV representing me for free (due to the immediate national coverage they would get) if the government held me after clearing me on terrorism charges. That makes sense to me.

Lawyers couldn't do a whole lot, he's a foreign national. Of course, no worries for him, the Saudi Royal Family was personally involved, as reported by a major Saudi Arabian newspaper. Clearing? Arresting? Who the heck knows what to believe, since BOTH were stated as news yesterday.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So...let me get this straight... Napolitano say she is unaware of any Saudi national being deported...Then ICE says that, YES, we ARE deporting a Saudi national...AND he's from Boston, but NO, it isn't the same Saudi national we held as a POI...and NO, this one is being deported for nothing having to do with the Boston Marathon bombing
This is getting curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yep, that's what they are saying. They claim the other is on visa issues.

*Moo....Moo....*
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Moo...Moo...Indeed.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

The link above references the earlier pictures of the bombing suspects posted on DRUDGE.
Janet Napolitano said today that the eminently respectable Drudge Report is unreliable as a source for anything.

My gut tells me that those 'Drudge' pictures are considerably more reliable than these more recent images (seen below) that the FBI is telling the public are the real suspects.

It seems to me that the FBI prefers pushing the notion of 'domestic terrorism' as one that fits their pre-concieved agenda - i.e., two white guys, native born - homegrown terrorists as the culprits.
The young guy with the big schnazolle looks like an Italian kid from the neighborhoods of Brooklyn NY - hardly fitting the profile of a 'homegrown terrorist.'

Not only are they ignoring those above referenced photos of the two suspicious characters who were more likely to have been the perpetrators, but they are also aggressively attempting to discredit additional photos (see below) showing men who are likely employees of the private security firm Craft International on the scene of the bombings engaged in some kind of drill, and in so doing, the FBI has signaled its intention to continue the cover-up of what really happened.

The insignia on the cap worn by the person at bottom right is that of Craft International

They seem to be modeled after Blackwater. Chris Kyle, president of CI and Eric Prince, former president of Blackwater share common values apparently.

Their Mission Statement from their webpage HERE a must read!

Thank you for choosing Craft International to meet your training needs. As a military or law enforcement professional we understand your time is valuable.

We are honored to be able to share with you the lessons learned from our instructors, whom have walked in similar paths as yourself, and some of whom continue to still do so today.

Through these lessons, experiences, in-depth studies, pain/sweat/tears, and in some cases blood, they have set forth a curriculum rooted in solid fundamentals that have been time tested and proven under a variety of operational conditions.

Our goal with our courses is to do one thing; make you better by giving you the skills necessary to dominate your opponent and win.

It's never about what we have done and where we have been; only how well we can articulate it all to you. We strive to be true teachers, and not merely instructors.

We are humbled to be a part of your continuing search and refinement of your chosen craft. Thank you for your continued service, dedication, and associated sacrifices made in protecting this great nation, at home and abroad.

Respectfully Chris Kyle, President -Craft International

edit on 18-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
When we have "news" sources like CNN, FOXNEWS, and MSNBC. You cant help but question our government and realize this might be a false flag. America should feel like theyre getting slapped in the face. Dont forget Rupert Murdoch owns MSM. And im sure is a lobbyest in politics. I mean look at the morons who covered the presidential elections, a bunch of idiot.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hannity? Fox News? Those are credentials I dont trust.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Why not home grown terrorists? All you have to do is read threads on ATS to know that people who think like this exist. And whats so suspicious/telling about that mission statement?

If this had been professionally done there would have been more carnage. Thank goodness it was the work of amatuers. Hope they catch them soon.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by POXUSA

Why not home grown terrorists? All you have to do is read threads on ATS to know that people who think like this exist. And whats so suspicious/telling about that mission statement?

If this had been professionally done there would have been more carnage. Thank goodness it was the work of amatuers. Hope they catch them soon.

The MSM are the only ones blowing this out of proportion. The same way they blew the Jay-z going to cuba crap. the person who planted the bomb was just lunatic pissed at the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by solizer

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by POXUSA

The MSM are the only ones blowing this out of proportion. The same way they blew the Jay-z going to cuba crap. the person who planted the bomb was just lunatic pissed at the world.

Then it's very interesting that nobody seems to be reporting about the two individuals the FBI saysthey are looking for. I mean there are sories out there but I'd expect it to be headline news. Guess they are gun shy after jumping to conclusions yesterday.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Emerson told Hannity, “This is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them.”

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was listening to Chuck and Larry Bates on KNLB today and they had a Saudi national on their show. He mentioned that a Saudi paper promised that no Saudi national would be indicted on the issue of the bomb in Boston. This young man Abdulrahman Ali Al-Harbi is a Saudi national. The interviewee says that the people of Saudi Arabia all believe that they are higher life forms from all others in the world. This was a Saudi citizen admitting this.
If it is true that some time ago a deal was struck with Saudi Arabia that no oil could be purchased unless it was with the American Dollar, then maybe we have to let him go? IF this is true, that a deal was struck by Nixon or whoever it was, that Saudi Arabia agreed to a deal with the US, we get gas for less and every other country has to pay in USD??
Supposedly this young man has ties with Al-Qaeda. This is all presupposition, but what if it's true? If you are an SA citizen you have more clout due to this original gas deal?
edit on 04/18/2012 by Destiny10 because: needed to explain better

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I have local NBC, CBS, and ABC along with Reuters and CNN on my twitter feed. All 5 reported it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Let's start with my first post. The Saudi National that is supposedly being deported in none other than a blood relative of the Saudi Prince that paid for Obama's Harvard education. I've done the research, now start digging ATS'ers.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It seems to me that the FBI prefers pushing the notion of 'domestic terrorism' as one that fits their pre-concieved agenda - i.e., two white guys, native born - homegrown terrorists as the culprits.

Right.. because your obvious hatred of the alphabet agencies (and probably the U.S. government), has nothing to do with your ridiculous, biased opinion. Would it matter WHO they "fingered" in their investigation? Of course not. You'd find them wrong and berate them no matter what the result. And it's hilarious that you feel you know what a homegrown terrorist should be. Are you a professional analyst / criminal psychiatrist that knows exactly what and what does not constitute a "homegrown terrorist?" Yea.. I didn't think so.

The backpack that contained the bomb had white stripes on it. Did the picture of your two security agents have white stripes on them? Doesn't appear to the case. So because someone is with security AND wears a BACKPACK.. they are guilty?

These guys were tracked from multiple videos. One set down his backpack in the spot where one bomb exploded. They acted different than everyone else. After the bomb went off, they were reported as watching the mayhem unfold.. not running, not helping. And I trust the FBI to notice traits and behaviors with suspects, LONG before I trust someone on a conspiracy site with an obvious hate or heavy dislike of our government and law enforcement.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maybe we are behind this

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny10
I was listening to Chuck and Larry Bates on KNLB today and they had a Saudi national on their show. He mentioned that a Saudi paper promised that no Saudi national would be indicted on the issue of the bomb in Boston. This young man Abdulrahman Ali Al-Harbi is a Saudi national. The interviewee says that the people of Saudi Arabia all believe that they are higher life forms from all others in the world. This was a Saudi citizen admitting this.
If it is true that some time ago a deal was struck with Saudi Arabia that no oil could be purchased unless it was with the American Dollar, then maybe we have to let him go? IF this is true, that a deal was struck by Nixon or whoever it was, that Saudi Arabia agreed to a deal with the US, we get gas for less and every other country has to pay in USD??
Supposedly this young man has ties with Al-Qaeda. This is all presupposition, but what if it's true? If you are an SA citizen you have more clout due to this original gas deal?

You have actually summed it up beautifully, in a nutshell. That's pretty much it. Saudis do believe themselves higher life forms. I was stationed there years ago, and was utterly appalled at the attitude, culture, and behavior of these so called "friends" of ours. Anyone who isn't a Saudi male Arab Muslim is treated as an inferior. Culturally, legally, and religiously. Including other Muslims who are not Arabs. Gods help you if you are a non-Arab, non-Muslim in that country.

But you are right about the reasons we continue to look the other way or bend over when one of their number is involved in something like this. It is for two reasons: keeping the petro-dollar, as well as making sure our oil companies have continued, unlimited access to their reserves. This is important enough to the government that this unspoken arrangement of letting them get away with murder continues, regardless of the administration.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by Destiny10

You have actually summed it up beautifully, in a nutshell. That's pretty much it. Saudis do believe themselves higher life forms. I was stationed there years ago, and was utterly appalled at the attitude, culture, and behavior of these so called "friends" of ours. Anyone who isn't a Saudi male Arab Muslim is treated as an inferior. Culturally, legally, and religiously. Including other Muslims who are not Arabs. Gods help you if you are a non-Arab, non-Muslim in that country.

But you are right about the reasons we continue to look the other way or bend over when one of their number is involved in something like this. It is for two reasons: keeping the petro-dollar, as well as making sure our oil companies have continued, unlimited access to their reserves. This is important enough to the government that this unspoken arrangement of letting them get away with murder continues, regardless of the administration.

This guy has relatives in custody, I asked either in this thread or another;

"If he is being released due to his clout, why are his relatives not?"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

Give them time, and depending on the status of his currently held relatives back home. I'm sure they will be released back home without much incident, though the nature of why they are being held, or if they get deported, will be pretty interesting to see.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join