It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

major explosion reported at fertilizer plant near Waco, TX

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtrumWorks
I got banned from Infowars forums for pointing this out, so hopefully you folks are a little more interested in this evidence.

forums.adamvstheman.com...

Wow!

I am watching that guy's video now about the Waco TX incident being linked to the Boston incidents...

Very interesting!!

What was there reasoning to banning you??

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There are huge suspicions that the town planning was bang out of order on this one. Any sort of conspiracy should be aimed at looking at money moving around circumventing these small, but important, laws, if I'm being honest.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Hopefully this is a bad accident. It feels like a bad accident. But with the Boston bombings. This is very scary and will cause people to think someone was behind this.

What a tool.... fifteen people died in this. Your wish is granted, and you're a callous moron.

Aqualung, your profile picture is awesome given what my user name is!
edit on 20-4-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

Thanks! Your mood is "Grim."

But on topic, I completely misread that quote, I felt like the tool.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Something really doesn't add up with this... Even eyewitnesses claim "it was a plane"... @ 6:49

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayhem420
Something really doesn't add up with this... Even eyewitnesses claim "it was a plane"... @ 6:49

www.youtube.com...

I watched but I dont have sound so cant hear what anyone is saying

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Bryce Reed, a West EMT Whose Best Friend Died in Blast, Arrested for Having "Destructive Device"

An EMT and incident commander with West Emergency Medical Services was arrested early this morning on charges of possessing a "destructive device," multiple media outlets are reporting.

Bryce Reed, 31, is in federal custody. There are two different interpretations of the arrest being presented: Fox 4 reports that he's been arrested "in connection to the investigation of the explosion in West, Texas, that killed 15 people." They say the source of that information is unnamed agents with the federal Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms bureau. But The Dallas Morning News reports that officials haven't yet said whether Reed's arrest was related to the explosion.

blogs.dallasobserver.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Texas launches criminal probe into fertilizer plant explosion

WACO, Texas -- Texas law enforcement officials on Friday launched a criminal investigation into the massive fertilizer plant explosion that killed 14 people last month Investigators have largely treated the West Fertilizer Co. blast that killed 14 people as an industrial accident, but the Texas Department of Public Safety said in statement that the agency has now instructed the Texas Rangers and the McLennan County Sheriff's Department to conduct a criminal probe

abclocal.go.com.../national_world&id=9097669

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join