It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who brighten's your day on ATS ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
How did I miss this thread?

I love you all. So much wisdom, generosity, patience, humor, and general craziness....all in one tin-foil package!

Too many favorites to mention. Suffice it to say....if you're reading this, you made my list!

Liar Liar pants on fire! I am not on your list! I even mentioned you in my response on the people that brighten my day.

P.S. Shhh, that's okay, I don't even make a list. A friend today is a foe tomorrow is a friend the day after.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by smyleegrl
How did I miss this thread?

I love you all. So much wisdom, generosity, patience, humor, and general craziness....all in one tin-foil package!

Too many favorites to mention. Suffice it to say....if you're reading this, you made my list!

Liar Liar pants on fire! I am not on your list! I even mentioned you in my response on the people that brighten my day.

P.S. Shhh, that's okay, I don't even make a list. A friend today is a foe tomorrow is a friend the day after.

Check again.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Huh, what the hells happened to Boymonkey?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Looks like he feels his ability to express himself has been curtailed, ze boymonkey I mean...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I WAS wondering why i did'nt see him around the site last rew days,i assumed he was sick or something was keeping him too busy-Boymonkey,if you're reading this-it would sure be nice if you came back!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi guys

For all those asking about boymonkey

I've just emailed him an impassioned plea to return to the dark side and make us all laugh again
Don't know if he will but let's all hope so

Cody

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join