It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who brighten's your day on ATS ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by jiggerj

Back at ya Jigger, I had you in mind..................

"For biggest turn around after first meeting" !!!

I have a short memory. I guess that's a good thing. Who are you again?

Who are you talking to?

What did I say?

Huh ???

I'm confused ??

Do I know you????

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Back at ya Jigger, I had you in mind..................

"For biggest turn around after first meeting" !!!

I have a short memory. I guess that's a good thing. Who are you again?

Who are you talking to?

What did I say?

Huh ???

I'm confused ??

Do I know you????

You two sound like me on one of my bad days lol though its really good when the tick man calls, what money i don't owe you any money, iv'e never seen you in my life, go away you horrid little man or i'll set my corgie on you

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Rocky, man... I think it's time we take this to the next level....

Rocky man, you always brighten my day. I don't think there has ever been a thread we've posted in where I have gone away with anything but a smile on my face.

Xoanan, Now you're my sadistic twin. I know we have been a little rough to some members, but it's always been a blast scoping out attention seekers and trolls and "Countering" their efforts. You my friend, are my crowd control wing man.

Nat, you're one of the more creative members I speak to on the regular.. Inside jokes are always a must, as well as subliminal cameo's...... crack....

Rodinus, you're like the brother I never had.... or errr.... met or something. Much love.

Cody, you are the ATS smooth talking ladies man. A less blackified version of this man here.

Not that he has much of a sense of humor, but there is a poster who brightens my day, but not in the typical comical sort of way. More of that 6th grade math teacher scolding kind of way. He will go un-named as this thread will turn into a holy shrine of his wondrous mind. Literal, factual, to the point.

I imagine he sings much like this.

I know I'm missing a few, I will get back to you ASAP. I have to devour some amazingly delicious turkey.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

That's me

You even got the clothes spot on

Thanks for the laugh Hijinx I needed that

Cody

edit on 20/4/13 by cody599 because: To add picture

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Thank's

Brosuf

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
littled16 and Harryhaller,nice to see a friendly fellow Saffrican on here.

littlrd16 i love your animated avatars,they make my day,and you'te a nice person

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thank you Raxoxane! You know I like you too! I think you are one of the nicest people around the site. Even when you are arguing passionately you somehow always manage to keep your cool and stay polite. I wish I could do that- but sometimes I just have one of those days.....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Me and Rocky are exceptional Gentlemen.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Who brightens my day on ATS... never thought about it.

I'm usually looking for hot topics to form an opinion about, or I post something. I guess I don't focus on the members much... opps.

I'll give it some thought, though.

EDIT: I just read through this thread, and all I gots to say is; AWWWWW, you're all adorable!

I can feel the love between you ATSers... dats so cute. Its nice to see a thread that isn't so heated and touchy about bombs, guns, or gay marriage. I know I'm a little more touchy and anonymous than you other ATSers, but I love yuns.

edit on 21-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Rocky, man... I think it's time we take this to the next level....

Rocky man, you always brighten my day. I don't think there has ever been a thread we've posted in where I have gone away with anything but a smile on my face.

Xoanan, Now you're my sadistic twin. I know we have been a little rough to some members, but it's always been a blast scoping out attention seekers and trolls and "Countering" their efforts. You my friend, are my crowd control wing man.

Nat, you're one of the more creative members I speak to on the regular.. Inside jokes are always a must, as well as subliminal cameo's...... crack....

Rodinus, you're like the brother I never had.... or errr.... met or something. Much love.

Cody, you are the ATS smooth talking ladies man. A less blackified version of this man here.

Not that he has much of a sense of humor, but there is a poster who brightens my day, but not in the typical comical sort of way. More of that 6th grade math teacher scolding kind of way. He will go un-named as this thread will turn into a holy shrine of his wondrous mind. Literal, factual, to the point.

I imagine he sings much like this.

I know I'm missing a few, I will get back to you ASAP. I have to devour some amazingly delicious turkey.

I have a retarded comment to make about that video (the first one).

Have you guys ever heard the band Disturbed? The lead singer, David Draiman, has an utterly EPIC voice, monstrous and distorted.

Well, I was scrolling on this page while listening to Disturbed. When I saw that video, David Draiman hit a really epic note, practically screaming his solo. It went perfectly with this video's thumbnail.

I dunno why I thought that was worth sharing... made me laugh my arse off though.

edit on 21-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I know I'm a little more touchy

Me too. But, I'll never lie, will always tell members what I think, and I'll give reasons and examples for it. Though admittedly, I could use a teaspoon more of tact. Okay, a bucket full. Unfortunately, I'm all out of buckets.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My last post here dudes

ATS died for me today but you all brighten my day and I hope I bump into you all somewhere else on the net.
Cheers again and take care all.
BM signing off.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I know I'm a little more touchy

Me too. But, I'll never lie, will always tell members what I think, and I'll give reasons and examples for it. Though admittedly, I could use a teaspoon more of tact. Okay, a bucket full. Unfortunately, I'm all out of buckets.

The world needs people like you, Jigger. That's how my fiance is. Blunt as a spoon.

I'm kinda different. I seem to try to tell people what I think, but try to do it easefully and tactfully. I'm usually pretty good at it, unless I'm heated... then I am HORRIBLY mean.

I was recently diagnosed with bi-polar. This explains a lot.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
My last post here dudes

ATS died for me today but you all brighten my day and I hope I bump into you all somewhere else on the net.
BM signing off.

Good Luck....you'll be missed here...hope you'll reconsider.......this journey is not for the faint of heart....and I know you have alot of Heart......

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You'll be missed you little monkey
Please take time to think, read my u2u and you could grow into this

Sorry couldn't resist one last laugh with you

I look forward to your next post should it come

Cody

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Really hate to see you go.

At least it didn't turn out like this....................

I hope your friends show of support might make you change your mind.

Maybe I can introduce you to George Clooney ? ( inside joke everyone)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How did I miss this thread?

I love you all. So much wisdom, generosity, patience, humor, and general craziness....all in one tin-foil package!

Too many favorites to mention. Suffice it to say....if you're reading this, you made my list!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

gah! that sucks like heck! if you come back to view at all, u2u emails if u like dude, next time i get up hudds way maybe we can meet up for a beer?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Funniest man I've ever read on ATS is without a doubt someone who inevitably got himself banned, which from what little I know was quite justified.

jedimiller literally had me pissing myself with laughter, and the funniest part was that the majority of time he didn't intend it.

Look up some of his threads and posts.

A legend in his own basement.....or was that his mother's basement?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
My last post here dudes

BM signing off.

Why why why???? What happened? I like reading what you have to say. You haven't deleted your account, so tell me WHY ats died for you?????

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join