It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question on chemtrail ripples/ or waves?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

What, lying to the public? They do that plenty. Just like you just did.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by Specimen

But you still didn't answer my question. Trails in the sky always have been and always will be contrails. Why did you use the word "chemtrail" instead of the correct word?

Not bad.

Trying to teach people how to think?

That's an old trick.

The Chemtrails are real.

edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

The thread based on that video was tossed in the hoax bin, so that should give you some sort of idea on how reliable it is.

If chemtrails are real, surely you have a picture of a chemtrail plane, right? On the ground or in the air, either is fine, I'm not picky.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The MSM tries and fails to do that everyday.

They need to try something new.

As the icon shows, I'm puzzled by your reply.

What does the MSM try and fail to do everyday?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
All I'm implying is that some of those clouds are man made. Not saying they are poisoning us with sperm killer or for population control purpose.

Although I have heard about them making the clouds shiny as it will reflect the sun u.v rays at an attempt to cool the planet.

All I gotta say is this, that a cloud coming out of plane with at least 8 times the circumference of the plane it self is odd to say the least., specially with longevity to an ordinary contrail. However, the years of them being put it up definitely shows it not poison.

However them possibly changing the trajectory of clouds/or storms might indeed prove possible.

If you guys want, I can say it Aliens.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's not aliens, it's science. Contrails are just like clouds.

Have you ever seen a really big cloud? How about a relatively small one? Contrails will act the same way.
And yes, they are man made. The airplane that made them is to blame.

Once you see all the different types of clouds, you can look at why they form. (what conditions they need to look like they do), Then understanding contrails becomes much easier. Plus clouds are just plane cool. It's like free artwork from God.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I have seen clouds big to small, and different cloud shapes where it would look bad omens to the superstitious.

I will take into consideration on how the planes affect the formation of the clouds due to the condensation which is caused by the heat of the engine, and that it will eventually form due path the plane has taken. I just really hate how they are parallel at times.

Btw, the Aliens was a pun.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I know the alien thing was a joke. So was my reply to it.

If you look at airline flight paths, they tend to follow the same paths. Like roads in the sky. Unfortunately, they aren't' going to stop flying anytime soon, but the good news is, in the summer, contrails usually dissipate quickly, so you should have some blue skies coming soon. (unless you live in the southern hemisphere)

If you ever suspect a plane of laying a sinister chemtrail as opposed to a normal contrail, use a program like flightaware to identify the plane. It's cool if you have time to waste and it should set your mind at ease, or perhaps make chemtrails more real. In all my research, I feel safe in believing they are contrails.

Since we are living longer then ever, year after year, whatever is happening can't be that bad.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
Thats # of load of condensation.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

Well, clouds can also form in the sky, just from water condensing out of the air.
That's a lot of condensation, also.

edit on 4/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen

All I gotta say is this, that a cloud coming out of plane with at least 8 times the circumference of the plane it self is odd to say the least., specially with longevity to an ordinary contrail.

Not that this is directed at you, but i wanted to point out how this is a perfectly reasonable thing to say for any person not *all that* interested in aviation, to the degree some of us avnerds here are.

One thing that I find frustrating is when the years (often decades) of familiarity with aviation some of us have is used to try to explain these odd things, certain believers on here absolutely shut down what really should be a useful and valuable source of information in their quest find out what's going on with accusations of arrogance for actually recognising what has been presented or accusations of being shills and agents. This almost seems like a deliberate move to isolate those who DO know about aviation from the rest of the forum.

Instead of identifying and removing all the bunk from this theory to concentrate on what might be real, they lambast "debunkers" and perpetuate the same falsehoods. It makes no sense. Unless THEY are the ones with the agenda and the mission to fulfil. Hmmm?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

When you see a contrail, only a very small amount of what is visible came from the plane. The rest was already in the atmosphere, waiting for a nucleating particle on which to condense.
I've had people tell me that clouds are sprayed before. It is impossible. You just need to research clouds. The volume is amazing....and not able to be hauled for even one cloud. A contrail is a long cloud...many, many miles long. If you can't spray a single cloud, how can you spray one that is that long?
Here's the figures I came up with the first time. That was done on another (dead) computer, so don't have my research notes for sources, so I don't like using it, but if you find I am in error, please let me know.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

They need to try something new.

And so do chemtrail believers when it comes to evidence..

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

When you see a contrail, only a very small amount of what is visible came from the plane. The rest was already in the atmosphere, waiting for a nucleating particle on which to condense. ...

This is a very important point that I think many chemtrail believers don't know or don't understand.

It seems many think a contrail (persistent or otherwise) is ALL stuff that comes out of the engine as the result of what is left of the aviation fuel after combustion. Actually, most of a contrail is moisture that was already present in the air before the plane passed through it -- either moisture sucked into the engine intake before being exhausted out the back, or other ambient moisture in the air looking for an exhaust particle to condense onto.

Contrails are NOT smokey leftovers from burnt aviation fuel.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The thing is about the summers in my area is that it incredibly humid here, to the point where it feels like your sweating. I do know the pollution does play a huge part in the thick haze.

So a lot of the times the contrails just just insanely thick.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Make the numbers go away plz...
. lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join