It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria, is the Gov being framed? Possible MSM cover up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is not normally the kind of thread I make but there is a documentary on CH4 right now about the war in syria and I remembered seeing something on RT that the Rebels are behind a lot of the trouble and that Assad is being framed because they want rid of him.

Anyway while watching the doc I've been nosying around online and think I might have stumbled upon something that kind of set alarm bells off in my head...

Now I might be picking at straws but I wanted the guys of ATS to take a look.

It all started when I found this thread via the search:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has a link to a CNN article titled "Syria to U.N.: 'Serious fear' it will be framed for the use of chemical weapons"

It also has a quote from the article too:

Syria is raising concern in two letters to the United Nations that the United States may be attempting to frame it for the use of chemical weapons, Syrian state-run media reported Monday.

But when you visit the article the title and content has been completely changed with a video titled "New aid for Syrian rebels?" why would an article be completely rewritten and the content changed?

So I googled the title "Syria to U.N.: 'Serious fear' it will be framed for the use of chemical weapons" and guess what... the top result is the changed CNN article, whats interesting is that underneath there are other results from other news sites that have quoted the original article and title, confirming that this was what the original content was, plus google still has it cached as the number 1 result check it out:

Google search

So it was reported that Syria was worried about being framed for using chemical weapons but the article was removed and low and behold, 2 days ago on the BCC:

BBC news article

Just in time for the documentary thats just finished (as I'm typing) that shows the rebels as the good guys and the government doing bad...

I dunno might be me being crazy what do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow.What are the implications if this is true?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The situation in Syria has been horrendous for awhile especially the past few months now. I said the other day when this happened that they were going to blame either a Syrian national, or right wing extremist (domestic terrorist) there is even a thread with a post containing a yt interview (below) in which a Syrian local, who is living there now states that The U.S and The Saudis are funding the rebels there and the rebels are not Syrian at all but foreign Mercenaries.

There is the link sorry I forget what thread it was in.

They need to clean up there and give them the Lybia treatment, They need to continue to destroy our rights here. My money is on one of the these two groups taking the blame.

That is all

Trowa

I haven't posted in ever so I can elaborate if need be later bit busy now

edit on 17/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: to fix video link

edit on 17/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: grammatical errors ....

edit on 17/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes like every unstable government,

US funds rebels to overthrow it and replace with a CIA-directed coup as the new government.

Look around, this happened in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, (Iran 1953)... and today Syria

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

The Syrian government are being set up from all fronts unfortunetly. Remember Assad writing a letter to the United Nations with lists of groups and nationalities who were invading Syria? The UN turned a blind eye to those letters. He simply wanted the UN to recognise Syria as a country under attack by extremists/terrorists. I don't think the West will be happy until he is gone and that means "Any means necessary" includung false reporting and accusations the same as Libya.

new topics

top topics

join