It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Officials coming to help FBI in Boston Bomb Investigation.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wouldn't they just love to tamper with the evidence and the information being leaked to play into whatever agenda we're currently phasing through.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Quote from the article you provided: rt.com...

"The paper reports that Israeli law enforcement planned the trip before the deadly pair of bombings on Monday that has so far claimed three lives, but the discussions will now shift focus in order to see how help from abroad can expand the investigation."

So...according to the article this trip was planned ahead of time; (before the attack in Boston); for another reason.

Edit: One thing I find interesting about this is...that the MSM to my knowledge has not mentioned this at all. I have been watching CNN quite a lot today and they have not mentioned any of this.

edit on 17-4-2013 by caladonea because: edit

edit on 17-4-2013 by caladonea because: edit

I would like to know what they were originally coming to discuss. I can't see the US announcing this as anything but poking the fire and fanning the flames of war with Israel and Iran and making sure everyone knows we work very closely together. It also suggests to me that the expected outcome of the investigation will be that the bomber(s) were Iranian.

I don't see this announcement as a good move personally.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Odd that a major US Allie that gets Billions from us, with extensive terrorism experience would offer their aid.

Strange behavior that...

In this instance on US soil with our own investigating force.....yeah, a bit odd. It was a couple of small bombs that went off at a race and while it injured a lot of people, it did not kill many. I could see them coming over if this had killed numerous people, but this just doesn't seem to warrant us calling them in unless there is already a notion that the folks who carried this attack out are in some way related to what is going on with Iran and Israel. Seems like a perfect opportunity to put the blame on someone and start another war.

Are you aware that often times the FBI is sent to investigate things abroad as a curtsey to our allied countries?

I am aware of that, but can't remember the last time it was announced that we were going to another country to help with a situation that only 3 people died and is isolated. While I am not trying to downplay the incident itself and it's impact on US citizens, I don't think this bombing in particular warrants any help from outside and see this as solely a way to make sure Iran knows we are looking at them as the suspects in this case. It isn't like this is happening every week or month or year here.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Israel has probably investigated far more bombings then the FBI

I would assume they have offered to help because of their experience with analyzing bombs after the fact.

I am sure they have investigated hundreds more of these types of incidents. As was said earlier they had already planned the trip here and are now making it about the bombing instead of whatever else was planned. I would like to know what the original discussion/training was going to be and why this was announced? Were they coming to train on this type of scenario in particular? Was the original plan for them to come and review how our forces did with their bomb sniffing dogs and sweeps during their, what was supposed to be, training at the marathon?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have stayed away from the Boston False Flag threads but now with This news I'm not so sure. The Israeli Military are highly trained masters of deception and creating false flag operations. This is documented throughout history since 1948.

There is NO good reason why we must need them for this investigation. We have the ability to figure this our ourselves. Their involvement will only serve to help hide facts and twist the outcome.

Mark my words - After they get here a week or so will go by and suddenly the News Media will announce stunning new "evidence" that none of us would ever think of. If this happens, and you better pray I'm wrong, you will KNOW the bombing was a false flag.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Odd that a major US Allie that gets Billions from us, with extensive terrorism experience would offer their aid.

Strange behavior that...

That major US ally also has it's own agenda and a first rate propaganda machine. I agree, this is off.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ever think Obama is trying to protect his muslim brothers but Isreal is trying to force his hand?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Israeli Officials coming to help FBI in Boston Bomb Investigation

Don't you mean that Israel agents (Mossad) were probably already there?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Strange behavior that...

That major US ally also has it's own agenda and a first rate propaganda machine. I agree, this is off.

Exactly. I can't help but think there is an agenda on the table right now.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Is this being reported at all in MSM over there yet? Just curious....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join