It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Officials coming to help FBI in Boston Bomb Investigation.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Now I thought this was odd...the Israeli government coming to our aid over a bombing on US soil.

Israeli police head to US to aid in Boston Marathon bombing investigation

The investigation into Monday’s deadly bombing at the Boston Marathon has officially gone international: law enforcement officials from Israel have been sent to the United States to assist in the probe. Israel Police Chief

Yohanan Danino says he has dispatched officials to Boston, Massachusetts, where they will meet with Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and other authorities, the Times of Israel Reports.

Citing an earlier report published by the newspaper Maariv, Times of Israel writes that Danino has dispatched police officers to participate in discussions that “will center on the Boston Marathon bombings and deepening professional cooperation between the law enforcement agencies of both countries.”

Now that tells me that they may already have a suspect or nationality pegged for this bombing....why else would the Israeli's send a team over to help out the FBI?

Then I read this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran Foreign Relations Committee of the US Senate votes in favor of resolution stipulating that US will support Israel in case it was forced to take military action against Iran Members of the US Senate's Foreign Relations Committee have adopted "Senate Resolution 65," according to which the US will support Israel in case it is compelled to take military action and actualize its right to self defense in the face of an Iranian threat. The resolution stipulates that Israel will enjoy Washington's diplomatic, economic and military aid. According to the resolution, sponsored by Sen. Robert Menendez and Sen. Lindsey Graham, the US's policy is to halt Iranian nuclear ambitions. Senate Resolution 65 has successfully gained the support of 70 of the 100 senators.

And I got to thinking that maybe since they can't or haven't pegged this on anyone yet it is a perfect opportunity for Israel to come over, blame it on an Iranian, start a war and because of the need for retaliation for the bombing we of course stick to our word and go to war with Iran....Boston Bombing being the tipping point on the US scale?

Just a tiny conspiracy in there but interesting points....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Well "dark skinned men" could mean one of two things.

The media has brainwashed us to instantly think "Moslem terrorist".

But it could mean other "dark skinned" people as well, specifically, Mossad.

And now israel is "coming to help"...

edit on 17-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Odd that a major US Allie that gets Billions from us, with extensive terrorism experience would offer their aid.

Strange behavior that...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Odd that a major US Allie that gets Billions from us, with extensive terrorism experience would offer their aid.

Strange behavior that...

In this instance on US soil with our own investigating force.....yeah, a bit odd. It was a couple of small bombs that went off at a race and while it injured a lot of people, it did not kill many. I could see them coming over if this had killed numerous people, but this just doesn't seem to warrant us calling them in unless there is already a notion that the folks who carried this attack out are in some way related to what is going on with Iran and Israel. Seems like a perfect opportunity to put the blame on someone and start another war.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Strange behavior that...

Where were they on 9/11? Oh yeah thats right by this time back then we already had our enemy and were quickly making up reasons to link this to Iraq.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Absolutely dumb idea. And to announce it even worse. I mean the radical muslims hate Israel too. So how will it help the case? I mean its like absurd.

Its nothing to do with race. Radical muslims are from many different races. The issue is that Israel is a terrorist " expert" with what has happened and continues to happen in Israel.

edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Quote from the article you provided: rt.com...

"The paper reports that Israeli law enforcement planned the trip before the deadly pair of bombings on Monday that has so far claimed three lives, but the discussions will now shift focus in order to see how help from abroad can expand the investigation."

So...according to the article this trip was planned ahead of time; (before the attack in Boston); for another reason.

Edit: One thing I find interesting about this is...that the MSM to my knowledge has not mentioned this at all. I have been watching CNN quite a lot today and they have not mentioned any of this.

edit on 17-4-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Strange behavior that...

In this instance on US soil with our own investigating force.....yeah, a bit odd. It was a couple of small bombs that went off at a race and while it injured a lot of people, it did not kill many. I could see them coming over if this had killed numerous people, but this just doesn't seem to warrant us calling them in unless there is already a notion that the folks who carried this attack out are in some way related to what is going on with Iran and Israel. Seems like a perfect opportunity to put the blame on someone and start another war.

Are you aware that often times the FBI is sent to investigate things abroad as a curtsey to our allied countries?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

So in effect they are teaming up. Which radical muslims will just love.... I mean now they can target two of the same "type".

But this is a terrible move. It kinda makes it seem that the USA doesnt have their own team of terrorist experts which they should by now, given the event of 9/11.
edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Well "dark skinned men" could mean one of two things.

The media has brainwashed us to instantly think "Moslem terrorist".

But it could mean other "dark skinned" people as well, specifically, Mossad.

And now israel is "coming to help"...

edit on 17-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)
There can only be one reason for them to get involved, and its not to get to the truth. They will come in with their "Intelligence" assets and point the finger at Iran and further fan the flames of war.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Israel is no ally of the U.S.

If anything they are going to the states to clean up their mess and to make sure no one finds out that they may of been behind this event.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Strange behavior that...

You do no that Israel are already on your soil as they have an Embassy there and maybe your President thinks that 3 murdered and over 100 mimed is enough for him to ask for a bit of help from a country who already knows something about the make-up of the bombs that where used on American soil killing American people.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I personally do not subscribe to conspiracy theories myself but I am always open to plausible theories though. I personally think that Israel has a lot more experience in these matters though as they are under constant terrorist threat and have endured dozens of these types of attacks on there own soil and they really know how to investigate such a massive crime scene etc. So they may be very helpful in consulting the FBI investigators on these matters.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

....why else would the Israeli's send a team over to help out the FBI?

Because they had something to do with it, that's why.

It's easier for them to handle (read: manipulate) the outcome of the situation, if they send a bunch of shysters over here to dig their noses in first-hand.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Quote from the article you provided: rt.com...

"The paper reports thatIsraeli law enforcement planned the trip before the deadly pair of bombings on Monday that has so far claimed three lives, but the discussions will now shift focus in order to see how help from abroad can expand the investigation."

So...according to the article this trip was planned ahead of time; (before the attack in Boston); for another reason.

Edit: One thing I find interesting about this is...that the MSM to my knowledge has not mentioned this at all. I have been watching CNN quite a lot today and they have not mentioned any of this.

That makes them more suspicious, not less.

edit on 17-4-2013 by HIWATT because: emphasis

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Isn't this like asking Josef Mengele for advice on a medical malpractice case?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Israel has probably investigated far more bombings then the FBI

I would assume they have offered to help because of their experience with analyzing bombs after the fact.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i don't think isreal did this one.
and i don't think they like competition!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
i don't think isreal did this one.
and i don't think they like competition!
I don't think they did either, Israel that is. Mossad is not the exclusive property of Israel. I think the Mossad is the covert military wing, of the Rothchild's banking empire.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing that the Israeli investigators will discover that the bomber was "vaporized" along with all of his belongings. All of them but his Iranian driver's license that is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join