It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Man Hunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Considering the latest information coming out in regards to suspects being named in the wake of the Boston twin bombing massacre, I predict a man hunt for these individuals that tops all previous man hunts in our nation's history.

You will be told who to find, large rewards offered and no door is excluded from being kicked in, regardless of anything anybody has to say about it. Unless captured soon, this may lead to some interesting developments. It's too bad these scum responsible for this couldn't have just been killed from the bombings, or taken out while running away. Now... well, only time will tell. Not predicting any crazy house to house searches and everything that comes with it, but... we can be assured that someones civil rights just flew right out the window.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

to late,, suspect in custody

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

Too late, no suspect in custody.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

LOL don't you just love the "MSM" ?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by retirednature

LOL don't you just love the "MSM" ?

Yup, MSM is a circus. Entertaining, but that's about it...

I can't imagine that whoever did this, was very intelligent. Nor capable of pulling this off with less than 5 people. For them to claim that a suspect is in custody, and then for people to think this is over... is as ignorant as they come. This is FAR FROM OVER.

I very much believe that the individuals responsible for this are ex-military. There's a lot to say on that front, but regardless of speculation, these guys knew what they were doing. They've seen this before, and strategies have been adopted.

I give it two days before the public is given any names.
I give it one week until a rather large amount of money will rest on their heads.

This investigation will expand exponentially when these identities are discovered and released, and continue to until everyone is brought to justice. Everybody has their own version of justice, and I'd even go as far to say that there WILL be legislation that manifests as a result of this tragedy. If 9/11 taught us anything, it's that the US's response to such things is deeply entrenched with retaliatory and preventative measures, rightfully so, suggesting that what happened in Boston will result in unprecedented reactions considering the nature of these attacks. This time, it just might not be foreigners... and look what the US did in other countries when it was. Now where do they go?

Lets hope I'm wrong, a successful manhunt ensues and everybody retains their civil liberties. Maybe we'll even see a surge in patriotism, something necessary for the impending wars about to take place. Something to rally behind. Maybe they were Iranian and a perfect excuse to back Israel and Jordan... Who knows, not me... but what I do know, events like this don't just blow away.

new topics

top topics

join