It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4chan Think they found Boston bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I searched and checked new posts but couldnt find, but if it has been posted then please delete

The community-based forum 4chan.org has spurred private, collaborative image-based inquiries into possible suspects of the Boston bombing via crowd-sourced crime investigation. I know there is a bad side to what they have done, but its good to see people pulling together in situations like this. I'll share some of the pics and the link at the end

I can't link directly to 4chan website because this compture has a content block, but heres the other link - I'm sure fidnign the 4chan one won't be tough.

Thoughts ATS? Good or bad move from the 4chan community, or do we maybe need to take a leaf out of their book?
edit on 17-4-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The power of the internet at work, Crowd sourcing.

In this case crowd sourcing detective work, funny how Cispa (which is being voted on this week) might put a crimp on such powerful tools.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I think this thread on ATS links to Alex Jones' site which has all of these as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for uploading the pictures though...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Lol, I think this picture is a joke. Her butt is 'da bomb'.

Here is one I found that was interesting. The kid has the backpack on in the first picture, and doesn't have it in the 2nd.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

The media is inept at actual journalism.

Crowd sourcing on the other hand is highly efficient if you allow the noise to settle out. Keep a truly open mind as long as possible.

ATS is the source for the latest info --cloaked in chaos of course.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I posted this here as well.

They did some good work, who knows what will come of it. I find the military style pants and boots almost desert camo like to be the most interesting.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Yes the one of her butt was a joke but the others were meant to be serious. I just left a thread there on /pol/ and they were discussing the story on infowars.
You won't be able to find the original thread on it tho because 4chan regularly 404's threads after they die.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ImTheGreatest because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The picture which points to the girls ass, is where the bomb was. The lines indicate where the man was stood with the bag, to where the bomb was placed when it detonated. . . But the girl does have a bomb ass, thats just a coincidence though :p

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

In the second picture of the man without the backpack it appears he's holding the side of his hoodie in a weird way, is it possible that he's talking into some microphone like you see some undercover agents do? It also looks like he's talking in the side of his hoodie in the first picture with the backpack.
edit on 17-4-2013 by childsplay72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by childsplay72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think pointing to individuals and calling them a suspect and then publishing it for the world to see is pretty f*cked up, especially if they turn out to be victims themselves. The pic with the young lady circled is clearly not anything to do with the bomb.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Another fake uk poster I see. It's funny how all of a sudden uk posters started signing in. Oh well.

Whats the difference between those 4chan posters and some of the ats ones?

Figure that one out.

new topics

top topics

join