It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security officers order staff, media to clear Boston courthouse *Update* Boston Police Give All Clea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Security officers order staff, media to clear Boston courthouse

news.yahoo.com

Security officials on Wednesday ordered staff, media and attorneys to evacuate Boston's federal courthouse, according to a Reuters reporter on the scene.

Scores of people could be seen leaving the building. No further details were immediately available.

"Get away from the building. I can't stress this enough, people," a uniformed law enforcement official yelled at the crowd.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4/17/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is just breaking now. Starting to think that all of these attacks are tied together. Waiting for more information to come out, but this is all that is available at the moment. Will keep this updated as soon as more information is available. Really wondering who is behind all of this now, or if it is some copycats mixed in with real related situations.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
NewsCenter 5's @JackWCVB reports some Judges are going back into the Fed. Courthouse. #BREAKING t.co...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Chaos rains down on Boston. The "Terrorist" are winning

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yes, but who are these "terrorists" behind all of this? Is it a small group of the home grown variety, or is this something more? It is starting to look like a bigger group may be behind this the more it goes on, I just can't get over the low quality of the bombs.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hollywood.

Complete with public, police, & official involvement.

Why would officials & courthouse security have to "clear" their own courthouse, unless devices to be planted and/or evidence moved in/out..

Ie, if Israelis were the suspect, its almost certain there will be a 'false flag' to slip them back to Israel unscathed meanwhile a distraction (ie, another false flag perpetrated) and replaced with Mideast or Asian culprit.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
RT @ABC: #Breaking: The Boston Police Department has given an all-clear at the Federal courthouse t.co... per @AaronKatersky
good news thank god

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear this was just a false alarm.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh man, this thing is getting milked for all it's worth. Look here, no here, no over there, wait a minute.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Almost like an exagerrated distraction

Wonder from what.. something oversseas? 3 dead here, 300,000 over there sorta thing

Ruthless!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
RT @ABC: #Breaking: The Boston Police Department has given an all-clear at the Federal courthouse t.co... per @AaronKatersky
good news thank god

Wait on this one, I just found the link says it is not official yet, hoping its all ok though.

Disclaimer: This item was submitted to breakingnews.com, but has not been approved by our editors.

@WSOC_TV tweeted:

RT @ABC: #Breaking: The Boston Police Department has given an all-clear at the Federal courthouse t.co... per @AaronKatersky.
www.breakingnews.com... n-an-all-clea

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's getting very difficult to not get tense and scared here in Boston. National Guard on trains is unnerving but reassuring which pisses me off because I know logically it isn't worth the trade off.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So I guess I just repost from the other thread?

It is tense outside boston federal courthouse. #bostonmarathon. Bomb sniffing dogs on the scene. by Tim McLaughlin via twitter

"Back the **** up!" Officers screaming at reporters storming the street. More unmarked police SUVs pulling to the back of the courthouse. by jtes via twitter

BREAKING NEWS: Federal court is being evacuated and a witness says Brigham and Women's Hospital is also being evacuated. by The Boston Globe via twitter

live.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just to add from the previous thread moved here:

Don't you find it a bit odd that a US Marshals van shows up with a deputy hanging off the passenger door? Then the van backs up fast into the sally port? UM Yeahhhh

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Yes, and the press conference has now been cancelled.
Nothing to see here, move along....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I need a chain mail helmet like your cat. I'm scratching my head bloody with all of this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

I want one too, I guess we have to settle for tin foil.
, hats that is...

new topics

top topics

join