posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
When I worked for immigration in Dallas, any mail that we opened that had anything weird on it: Food, grease, powder, or even snot, the entire place
shut down, the desk where the mail was cordoned off including the poor employee, and HazMat was immediately called. We would evacuate the building,
the HazMat dudes would come in, collect the evidence, and do a quick test, while the unfortunate employee sat there crying and shivering in fear.
It's standard operating procedure, but I think these stories, just like after 9/11 with the anthrax envelope stuff, are happening too quickly.
We're all in a tizzy, while the really bad things are happening right under our noses.