It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Deports Men for Being ‘Too Handsome’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
These three guys are so handsome that even the religious police wanted to take them out on a date,

Religious Police: Say handsome want to go out for diner?

Handsome Guy: Ah...No.

Religious Police: You're under arrest for excessive handsomeness and inciting women to fall in love with you.

Handsome Guy: Huh, What did I do???

Judge: Your charged with excessive handsomeness and inciting women to fall in love with you. Your too handsome for Saudi Arabia...you're being deported for excessive handsomeness. Our women only deserve to see ugly men.

Handsome Guy: Sweet!!! I'm now a certified Hunk and just toooooo handsome for Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Or just maybe....they needed to get Saudi and deportation in the news search results to call attention away from something else.

Hmmm

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It is interesting that this news exploded across the internet yesterday, all attributing it to this online arab newspaper "Elaph". I googled around a bit, and finally found the source. I feel it is important to know the source in such situations:
www.elaph.com...

The article is in arabic, so feel free to run the link through google translate. However, the word "handsome" appears nowhere in the article at all. Some of the commentators mention something about handsomeness, but there is no mention of it in the article itself. Again, my arabic is rudimentary at best, so perhaps someone more knowledgeable can read it, but it seems to be something with them being from Abu Dhabi "different heritage" and "samatham", whatever that means. Also, they weren't deported from the country, they were ejected from the festival (by the religious police).

The story is bizarre enough without all these half-truth garnishings!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Darn I want to see some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can somebody find some pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pretty pleassssseeeee.

Google Omar Borkan Al Gala. Thats the guy

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Is Omar Borkan Al Gala The Dubai Man Kicked Out Of Saudi Arabia For Being 'Too Handsome'? (PICTURES, VIDEO)

Oh, my....where's a 'lady fainting because a guy is so hot' emoticon when you need one?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think is one of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's been confirmed. It's Omar Borkan Al Gala.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Darn I want to see some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can somebody find some pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pretty pleassssseeeee.

Found 'em, all tuxed up.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
guy had a head on 'im like a pressure cooker

top topics

<< 1   >>

join