It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the American Revolution has begun, or very very close.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

And no more dirty wars - like the one obozo is going for in syria right now - we created the rebels, now we're going to send our children to go fight them - Oh, I'm sorry - assad, who is fighting the rebels we created.

War on terrorism? We need to send the troops to washington d.c. - not syria.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
here is the first video.

youtu.be...

then this.
libertyzone.org...

just samples, its all over the internet, look it up. I thnk this is the start.

I don't see any revolution here. A video montage of random protests is not a revolution.

if you want to know what a revolution looks like, go talk to the Russians. They'll tell you all about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
yes his name was easy to find. now they are trying to derail. this is just classic... america is changing for the worse, if you do not see it then you are not observing the world around you. that point is not up for debate, it is based on facts not opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
reply to post by randyvs

Do you mean back when women could vote or only blacks couldn't vote?

Why would you think I meant that ?

I was a kid in the seventies.
edit on 14-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

70's had a slew of issues with COINTEL, etc. I don't see the difference besides the relative cost of land/resources.

*edit* And I for one am happy that we don't have to deal with the coldwar and all that BS.
edit on 14-6-2013 by teachtaire because: further information

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

70's had a slew of issues with COINTEL, etc. I don't see the difference besides the relative cost of land/resources.

*edit* And I for one am happy that we don't have to deal with the coldwar and all that BS.
edit on 14-6-2013 by teachtaire because: further information

The deapth and precision that they are currently UNCONSTITUTIONALLY violating our rights could not have even been concieved of in the 70's.That is a bad attempt at derailing once again. If you do not like the idea of standing up for our RIGHTS then by all means do not. Leave those of us alone who care about our future and the future of our children, let us discuss matters that need to be revolted against, without your petty attempts to stop us.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yet everything appears to be legal, correct? We are talking about globalized international relationships here. Normal interpersonal viewpoints don't really apply.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
If anything, we stand a lot to gain from this technology in terms of economies. It has long term value, and has been developed over a long period of time; the question is do we go back into the past or continue our advancement.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yet everything appears to be legal, correct? We are talking about globalized international relationships here. Normal interpersonal viewpoints don't really apply.

Of course it's legal to have your gov. crawling up in ya with a microscope
everytime you go to scrap an aluminum can. And if it isn't they'll make it
legal. And the cold war ? Never even noticed there was one except for
some air raid drills at school. Of course they were kinda fun anyway when
one of the kids would fart while getting under his desk. I don't know, is
getting shot and wondering if your gov. was behind it more fun ya think ?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'd rather contribute constructively then anything else to tell the truth. I see the alternative and the fact that we get a better kind of crazy political stew here is a relief. They don't usually start fistfights, and keep the attacks civil. Yeah, sometimes the other person wins, but whatever. Our voting system, by it's very nature, supports a two-party system. Donors would bleed themselves dry if they tried to fund too many political groups, and the two main groups serve a broad enough base. Or is my view mistaken? Am I misunderstanding duverger's law?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

What good is a two party system when the outcome of all elections is planned well in advance ?
By those who own everything including you.

edit on 14-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think backlash is an overreaction considering the current quality of life in america. And I don't think saying that all the elections are rigged is accurate either, they're elections & people are meant to be swayed by one candidate or the other. The two main candidates get most of the votes because the voters generally choose one of the two main candidates because they don't want to waste their vote.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
before any armchair troopers try and say what it would be like, I think this is the best depiction.

www.bob-owens.com...
I don't ever want to see this happen and I doubt any of us do.I strongly hope heads are extracted from their current 5th points of contact before this occurs.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The American people are not willing to give up those luxuries which the one's we are discussing rebelling against provide, this is just blather, wasted talk between people with too much time on their hands and no real ability to plan for the future.

It should have been addressed a long time ago when it became apparent that one had to take out a loan to buy what one needed, and why a loan was needed when in the past loans were used to start or improve upon a business or buy something one only WANTED.

Is it that one needs a loan to buy what one needs?, or is it that one works harder every year and gets less compensation for their labor making a loan necessary just to get by, and just keeps going backwards further with all of the mandatory insurance requirements and tax hikes, fuel costs, bottled water??.

I know this may seem a bit scattered, what I am writing here, but I am trying to say that violent revolution, like guns and knives and fists and fires and bombs WILL NOT WORK, those people you want to go a round with are experts at it, you will not win this fight in todays world.

If you want to revolt, stop buying all of that crap you don't really actually need, stop needlessly squandering your wealth, because your recompense for your labor is not a fair trade, stop using banks, stop wasting gas, stop wasting food and keep those old clothes for another year, buy some kerosene lanterns, or better yet, deal with the reality of the darkness, stop taking another mower width of your yard edge from nature every year, stop working so many hours that you have to pay someone to do what you should be able to do yourself, learn how to be something more akin to self-sufficient.

If we make a conscious effort to use as little as possible, we keep more of our wealth to ourselves, and we stop giving it to them for what amounts to nothing, the banks suffer, the taxing agencies suffer, big nasty Wal-Mart will suffer, all of those things you think are so wrong will suffer and starve and fade away.

I should know better than to suggest to "Gluttonous Americans" that they stop being pigs and live BELOW their means, living within your means is nothing more than treading water waiting for somebody to come by and push your head under, and you'll be pulled under by your big screen TV ,Can't have that now......

Really!, your lifestyle supports that which you hate and rail against constantly, so make it easier on yourself and turn off the damned lights when you walk out of the room, better yet, walk around in the dark.

They are deafened by the sound of their own machines, and blinded by their own lights, as observed from a distance by a rabbit, safely tucked in it's hole.

If you always wanna keep 3 cans of soup in the cupboard, and you only have 5, you can only eat 2.

Period.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

What exactly are you implying?

When you say embrace the new you mean like the N.S.A. scandal the E.P.A. scandal, Bengasi, the I.R.S. scandal gun control, Wide open borders, fast and furious? Is this the hope and change you were looking for?

Embrace the new. Really? No thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Revolution would be extremely stupid thing to start. That is something that would lead to authoritan regime... There is nearly no way people would win it. There are other more peaceful ways to create changes.

I do not want to say badly or offend anyone, but I see the problem in many Americans being spoiled and having poor financial intelligence:

Your prices (especially consumer items and food) tend to be much lower than in rest of the OECD countries, yet your salaries are higher on average.

Your taxes are low compared to rest of the first world, yet you whine about being overtaxed. Although I must agree you do not get much from the taxes you pay. Others might pay more, but they also get much more.

Many people do not think when they spend. They buy whatever they want (or think they need) and when they can not afford it, then the government is guilty... Everything comes down to one´s decisions. There is no real need for a nice TV, for latest smartphone etc etc. It is just sad to watch how much people take debt. I do not know about the interest rates around there, at least here, no thinking person would use a credit card. Too high interest rates...

I lived in US for a while. The amount of wasted money (in my eyes) was extreme. I earned well myself, although I spent less than 1,5k a month total, sometimes even less than 1k. I don´t see a point in eating outside (ordering food), using car for short (up to 10 mile) trips, buying lots of junk...

Most of the world, even the other first world countries, would never able to waste as much money as many Americans do, looking at the statistics, how much is spent on different trivial things. For example here, the prices are similar, yet the average yearly salary is under 15k... People in pension have to live off 5k a year and it is possible easily. You just have to watch carefully where you put your money.

Unfortunately, most of the financial problems of many US people are just because of their own poor decisions, whether spending more than one can, or just not getting enough education to get a good job. Education also leads to poor decisions.

Many blame corporations, yet in the video I noticed a sign saying: America was founded on individualism, not collectivism. That is what the corporations are doing, individualism. The work is done collectively, although individuals collect most of the funds. Yet there is much more to this. Corporation on its own is not effective business model and it is nearly impossible to pay everybody their fair share. Even if every cent of profits, highest paid salaries would be shared, everybody would only get less than 10k bonus a year, depending on the company. There are too many low-level employees for everybody to earn well. 10k a year extra for every walmart employee, would mean the company is losing over 5 billion a year...

Too much personal responsibility and overindividualism are the main reasons behind the current problems of the United States - a survival fight, where everybody is in for themselves leads to extreme wealth differences.

The government might take bad decisions sometimes and maybe be even corrupt, although for most people these decisions do not change much in their life and they are personally responsible for the financial problems they have...

I sincerely hope I did not offend anybody. I did not want to generalise, although I personally see it as a problem that many americans are doing.
edit on 14-6-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

If you can't even tell someone is aware of what site their on.

Some are better left to slumber.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The government CANNOT fight and win against the citizenry. If you believe this then you lack training in the appropriate fields.This was covered in the link quite clearly. Not a pipe dream,just the truth as we vets know it.
edit on 14-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: restated my point

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If these whistleblowers keep unleashing scandal upon scandal forcing the USGOV's hand to show its cards, yes we will see the beginnings of the revolution very very soon.

Some will say the American Revolution already started when Ron Paul ran for president in 2007, albeit an intellectual revolution that seeded from Ron Paul's iconoclastic ways.
edit on 3-7-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Whats with all the talk about a shooting war? Who needs that. There is a lot going on publically and out of sight that is non-violent in taking back the country.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join