It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the American Revolution has begun, or very very close.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
here is the first video.

youtu.be...

then this.
libertyzone.org...

just samples, its all over the internet, look it up. I thnk this is the start.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

I've been seeing similar things for quite awhile now with some far more serious and direct in calling for actions I'd call pretty far outside anything justifiable. Not all are outrageous, but some are just outright terrorist in nature.

Whatever the approach or people's thinking...I just sincerely hope that things like Boston and Oklahoma City are NEVER seen as 'the way' to do anything. Those, in my opinion, are not revolutionary or some act of resistance, let alone patriotic stand. They're just acts of mass murder by individuals who need the fate Timothy McVeigh found himself receiving at Terre Haute, Indiana. I'd like to see the same done to the man or men who are behind Boston and just as quickly as McVeigh got his, if we can all have it in this nation.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
S & F for timeliness,

ie, BOSTON tea party & revolution.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And as the Sheeple gathered and protested in mass volume, the shady politician's chuckled as they closed the blinds and signed the next laws that will further destroy this once great nation.

~sulaw

That's not how you start a revolution. That's not even how I start a fire. Just sayin~

I agree with what wrabbit said about Boston. I'm a fan of that silly wrabbit~

OP.... Very very close. But not yet. Then again. I'm known to be wrong~ *meh*

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I believe we will be in a 2nd civil war within ten years. But insted of the north versus the south, it will be the rich versus the poor. Just IMO.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I've been seeing similar things for quite awhile now with some far more serious and direct in calling for actions I'd call pretty far outside anything justifiable. Not all are outrageous, but some are just outright terrorist in nature.

Whatever the approach or people's thinking...I just sincerely hope that things like Boston and Oklahoma City are NEVER seen as 'the way' to do anything. Those, in my opinion, are not revolutionary or some act of resistance, let alone patriotic stand. They're just acts of mass murder by individuals who need the fate Timothy McVeigh found himself receiving at Terre Haute, Indiana. I'd like to see the same done to the man or men who are behind Boston and just as quickly as McVeigh got his, if we can all have it in this nation.

Agreed: My thinking is regardless of who did the deed People who reload their ammo and buy powder, or use musket and ball for hunting will one day wake up and have to have a special permit to purchase...Even worse is ammo can be broken apart and powder removed so lets include all ammo as we write the new Bill. OK OK tin foil hat (as the CIA says) is coming off....just thoughts but IMO real possibilities.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

For years I thought the American people wouldn't take much more and would rise up, but I've finally concluded that there isn't any limit to how much they will take before they break out of their trance and act.

So at this late date its much more likely that nothing at all will happen (besides talk) until we are attacked by outsiders. Then everybody will forget how far they've been pushed by their own government and will fight tooth and toenail to protect those who've been doing the pushing.

jmo

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
An act of Revolution does not include attacking or bombing civilians. It should start with the upper echelon of Wall Street bankers and traders. Then it can move on to the greedy Walmart family.

The blame does not go to innocent marathon runners or a bunch of children in a Federal building. It does not go to bank tellers and store managers. It goes to those that have run this Country into the ground.

Attacking innocent people just galvanizes the population against the cause.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

you are right, however, WE let them take it this far, WE let them get away with it, they work for US. therefore, it is up to US to fix it.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
youtu.be...

now this too on top of all that.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Everyone is in on the DOOM, I really don't feel that is a good way to go about looking at things.

Our political system has issues, but automatically thinking DOOM isn't a logical leap to make. Such a chain of events could be artificially created, but in their absence, the situation would take some time to devolve that far.

Other countries are dealing with much more serious issues, and are still able to maintain stability in their system.

Perhaps this initial assumption of DOOM is due to a lack of knowledge or comprehension?

People become aware of capabilities, and in their not understanding or appreciating their larger effects, fear them. It is a classic example of fear of the new.

Look at the comments of the few who do go in for this thing, those who think DOOM are a minority.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

An american revolution will not begin to suffice. We need a world wide revolution
that causes the bankers to bleed out. We do not need their monetary system
at all." The love of money is the root of all evil ".
edit on 14-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

When EVERYONE stops paying their mortgage and credit card bills.....

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A real revolution would be to simply walk away from their system and start up a new one devoid of the all-powerful 'them'.

The violence comes after when 'they' try to kill everyone who defects to the previously mentioned newly established country.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

There were some good signs in that. Too bad it was from 2009. Would love to see some pressure like that happening now. This link is for people who want to participate in change. I haven't done much with it aside from animal rights matters but am probably going to revisit it to see what people are creating petitions about regarding government. It's free all the way around (can start a petition or sign one) last time I checked.

www.change.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think we can all agree that compared to other countries, America is better off. Russia comes to mind, those guys are having some issues, poor fellas getting up in arms about some riot of pussies.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
wow, tax dollars being spent this late at night to infiltrate forums.... nice attempt with blacking out your name. any ways.. It is time for everyone to make their stand. violence should only be a response to violence due to violence only begetting violence. we can do this without violence if the powers that be are not violent towards us. no more corporate government, no more lobbying, no more secrets, no more ruling by the wealthy class. its time the people rule and govern themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
I think we can all agree that compared to other countries, America is better off. Russia comes to mind, those guys are having some issues, poor fellas getting up in arms about some riot of pussies.

And you can keep saying that until it's completely gone.
The America I see today, doesn't even resemble the America
I had as a kid. And I feel bad for kids these days.

reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

teachtaire
edit on 14-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do you mean back when women could vote or only blacks couldn't vote?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I do believe you are referring to Sunstien's paper, rest assured, I'm just being reasonable and thinking about the big picture. Getting all paranoid only damages your image.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join