It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange website itcouldhappentoallof.us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's was posted a week or two ago. I was following the thread closely for a day while everyone was trying to break the code.

When it was getting good, the thread was 404d. I cannot remember the original op, by member bybots told me. Fr some reason my message center isn't working, so I can't pull up his name.

Anyway, I'd love t hear what came of it last time!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It IS (or WAS) a marketing campaign, for a company called "Blan-Kits Family Defense, Inc."

They called it off because of (to quote that page:

"Due to the recent events that took place during the Boston Marathon and the subsequent current state of fear that has spread across America, we are terminating this strategic business promotion.

The purpose of “itcouldhappentoallof.us” was never intended to spread fear or promote terrorism, but rather to create awareness to all forms of potential disasters; including natural, economic, pandemic, etc… "

It could happen to all of us

Go have a look now... it will explain everything, including the cryptic latin phrases coded into the symbols

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Havoc40k

Yeah it has quite a long disclaimer which explains everything about the website on the home page. I was under the impression that they were marketing for "disaster preparedness" targeted at families. I guess?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The owner of the site is a member here and started his own thread on the site. We discovered his real name and they closed the thread. As they should with this one.

Just a bored guy trying a weird marketing trick.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

You got the right impression.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join