It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange website itcouldhappentoallof.us

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

☣✪☪☠❥☢☮☭✞♂☢☮

☣✪✞♀♧☣♀☮☪☯☣✞☭☠♂☣☪♀♘♀☪♀♘☯☠☭

☯☣☠☭☠✟☣☪♧☠☮✞♀☭

☣✞♧☠♔✞☮☪☆✞✟☣☪♀♘☮☭✟☣☪♧☠✝☠♀♧☠✟☠

☣♧☪✞☭✟✞♔★✞☠☪❥☣✟☣☭✞☮

As someone stated the site changes better save it right?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
S & F for intriguing nature

So, is it a video game/fiction content, or pertaining to real life events unfolding before us?

Ominous is the state of the 'union'

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

i think you are right but there is a scheduled run for that day
www.cpdmemorial.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Like I mentioned it appears to be a standard ARG game. I've been involved with a few and one my two favorites involved Cloverfield and Super 8 the movies. Those can get to be lots of fun but also can really become a major distraction.

If you ever have to question if something is a game just trot over to unfiction forums and you will see if it is a game.
edit on 17-4-2013 by OzManHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This reminds me of the debbiewins website that no one was ever able to figure out..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Again, why doesn't someone with a phone simply call the number listed in the WHOIS information?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well..this is also the anniversary if another famous bombing in Chicago during Labor talks...

Haymarket Affair

The Haymarket affair (also known as the Haymarket massacre or Haymarket riot) refers to the aftermath of a bombing that took place at a labor demonstration on Tuesday May 4, 1886, at Haymarket Square[2] in Chicago. It began as a peaceful rally in support of workers striking for an eight-hour day. An unknown person threw a dynamite bomb at police as they acted to disperse the public meeting. The bomb blast and ensuing gunfire resulted in the deaths of seven police officers and at least four civilians; scores of others were wounded.

Interestingly enough there is a Labor Notes Conference that has taken there in previous years during this time frame as well.....

Labor Notes
edit on 4/17/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Are you guys serious on this?

Just a week or two ago someone posted this who was the owner of a preppers company. This is just a marketing scam or a web traffic scam to get you to spread the link around.

The previous thread was actually deleted because we debunked it as belonging to the OP, 'Sparda4355'

STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
Again, why doesn't someone with a phone simply call the number listed in the WHOIS information?

If you do a search on the phone number listed the result comes up as Lincoln Park Community Shelter - - (773) 549-6111 - 600 W Fullerton Pky, Chicago, IL

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wonder if they realize a site was registered using thier information?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpool84

Yeah I had heard at first that there was a run, then I searched and did not find it. I believe that may just be coincidence however. I think the point may very well be that so many (guilty as charged) are willing to spend so much time and effort in trying to decode a site like this, yet we dont seem to have the time to help out with homelessness. Just a theory of mine anyway.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, I actually AM homeless, so I know what it's like. It sucks. People say "Oh, they're lazy." or something like that, but few people actually try to find out WHY we are homeless.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Stay strong fella ..

hx

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind words, but my life has prepared me for what is to come next. It's made me strong. I will survive, when many others will not.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Due to the recent events that took place during the Boston Marathon and the subsequent current state of fear that has spread across America, we are terminating this strategic business promotion.

The purpose of “itcouldhappentoallof.us” was never intended to spread fear or promote terrorism, but rather to create awareness to all forms of potential disasters; including natural, economic, pandemic, etc…

The message was intended to be that truthfully, we never know what could happen next, ie: it could happen to all of us. Our goal, at Blan-Kits Family Defense was and still is to “Prepare America for Disaster; One Family at a Time”.

As far as the, quote, “cryptic messages” on our website…

These were simply puzzles, designed to intrigue those who stumbled across our website. Our thought was, people like to solve puzzles, let’s give them a reason to keep “checking in”.

We chose Latin phrases to make the “code” harder to crack and to add more mystery.

The Latin phrases are as follows,

Ab Epistiulis (this was intended to be a clue to look in the letters). It loosly translates to “from the letters” or “having to do with correspondence”.

Abundans cautela non nocet (this was meant to reference, disaster preparation, which is what we do) it translates to, one can never be too careful.

Caetera Desunt (this was intended to elude that there is still more puzzles to solve) it translates to the rest is missing.

Ad utrumque paratus (this one has been miss quoted by some on the internet) the translation was supposed to read Ready for Anything, Prepared for the Worst. This is the motto used by many “preppers”.

And Audemus Jura Nostra Defendere (which was essentially stating that we have the right to prepare) it reads, we dare to defend our rights.

The timer, this was simply a countdown to solve our puzzles before we revealed who we are and how we intend to help America. Some did crack the countdown, which is May, 4th at 3:21… which was simply, 54321, it was countdown, to a countdown. This was supposed to be funny. As far as Chicago is concerned, we needed to make sure people had the correct “time zone” or the 54321 wouldn’t get figured out.

We want this to be very clear, our goal was not to spread fear, only to create a little mystery. We are ENDING our marketing campaign early to put an end to all viral rumors that have been circulating the internet and to put American minds at ease.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims and the families of the Boston Marathon tragedy.

Blan-Kits Family Defense, Inc.

“Preparing America for Disaster; One Family at a Time”

www.blan-kits.com

edit on 17/4/2013 by Britx because: ETA: This is what showed up when I refeshed my page

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
EDIT:
Britx beat me to it.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It was a good mystery while it lasted. Scoooooby-dooooooby-doooooooo!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
case closed. Can a mod please lock the thread thanks a bunch everyone

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
this was already debunked in a thread weeks ago. it was then closed bc the OP turned out to be the guy who made the site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join