It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

So can we all now agree never to cite CNN or base a thread on a breaking story presented by CNN, as it has shown itself to have complete lack of journalistic integrity in this case.

And can people get off their racist/bigoted high horses regarding these attacks, by not jumping at the first false information pinched out by the MSM that makes it appear that a terrorist suspect is "dark-skinned" or Muslim, in attempt to rule out ASAP the possibility that an attack was actually perpetrated by Caucasian, right-wing anti-guvminters?

The OP does himself no favors by coming to his conclusion based on the most flimsy -- and as it turns out -- false information.

Hope you and your fellow travelers learn your lesson, but I sincerely doubt it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It seems they have decided to start shooting at someone... Reports state one dead, the other at large. Now... this doesn't mean the people on the receiving end of the hail of gunfire are ACTUALLY the ones responsible, but they are definitely the ones being blamed. Personally, I don't trust anyone at CNN to be able to report any kind of reliable breaking news, but this is what they have posted this far.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by CreepyPrepper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Its been reported live on BBC that one of the suspects is dead from multiple gunshot wounds and burns. Supposed to be bombs littered everywhere too. Wouldn't like to be around there at the minute.

heres the live BBC news stream

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Seems like other suspect has gotten away.

May as well put Watertown, Boston etc on LOCKDOWN for the rest of the weekend, go house to house, search basements if necessary. (Not feasible, is it?)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Enough! They were strapped with explosives and are cold blooded killers. This is not a false flag, mind control blah blah blah. Get a life, this place become a cesspool of paranoids.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Looks like you got hit by Chechen exteimist f#!$ers

www.theatlanticwire.com...

And here are the updates on the chase:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
Enough! They were strapped with explosives and are cold blooded killers. This is not a false flag, mind control blah blah blah. Get a life, this place become a cesspool of paranoids.

Oh how I wish I could give you a thousand stars for this post.

I just want to know why. Hopefully they can catch the youngest brother without killing him so we can get some answers.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001
Looks like you got hit by Chechen exteimist f#!$ers

And here are the updates on the chase:

The truth is slowly being revealed by the terrorist experts.

It turns out that Chechen Jihadists & Saudi Jihadists often work together.

Team 1 , Team 2 & the Leader

Leader = Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi

Even now Glenn Beck says Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi and his parents = Al Qaeda

That sounds like Jihad, Inc.

Welcome to Terror Cells 101.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by hp1229
FYI.
SOURCE

NEW DELHI: Terrorists in camps purportedly operating along the Baluchistan border between Pakistan and Afghanistan are being trained in making and exploding pressure cooker bombs, which were used in the Delhi blasts last year and at least in two explosions in Varanasi this past Tuesday.
The "course" also included the manufacturing of pressure cooker bombs fitted with clock-timer, similar to the one used in the improvised explosive device defused at Godolia in Varanasi on Tuesday

Does this mean we can't blame the Tea Party???
I would definitely say so IMO.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join