It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Agreed this whole process is extremely vague by design (which it probably should be). They dont want to tip their hand to the guy or guys that they are looking for. Unfortunately that clashes heavily with the 24 hour news covereage that is dedicated to it. Everyone wants to be the first to break something and that just leads to a ton of misinformation and it is actually through a lot of that misinformation that fuels conspiracy theories.

Its just our job a vigilant citizens to keep this in mind when trying to deconstruct events like this.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I saw the picture of the guy. He is white. CBS has the article and the pic. The guy looks like he is texting or dialing with a black back pack on. I will go try and find the article and post a link.

Found the link:
Story and Pic

edit on 17-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Release the photo to the public before the suspect is apprehended?

Know what I see happening? Cowboys and Cowgirls taking matters in their own hands to target their neighbors whom they "think" looks like the person in the surveillance photo.

Releasing a photo right now, with only an image of somebody with a hoodie and baseball cap on - could put innocent peoples lives at risk.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow,

I just read this whole thread and I have to tell you that I feel more unsure/confused than before I read it.

Lets just rename this thread "do you know what right wing is".

Or maybe, " we might have a suspect, or we might not".

Absolutely answered no questions at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi guys,
I haven't read this whole thread, only the front page.
Found this on twitter today from 4chan.

Photo captures

I have major deadlines today so I won't be able to check back here till late tonight.
Hoping its not been covered here yet.
Thx. Zoo

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
Hi guys,
I haven't read this whole thread, only the front page.
Found this on twitter today from 4chan.

Photo captures

I have major deadlines today so I won't be able to check back here till late tonight.
Hoping its not been covered here yet.
Thx. Zoo

It seems they made some good progress. If they released more videos and pictures I'm confident they could find even more.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Department of Justice says no arrest made in Boston Marathon bombings.

A big thumbs up
from all the partially blind

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Reports that a suspect has been detained over Monday's Boston marathon bombings have been denied by US officials.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Bad reporting? or just making stuff up so viewers stay tuned? do they even check?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Yard sales.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dieseldyk

well i did say as seen in this post linked to DPRK Un North Korea www.abovetopsecret.com... so it seems your not the only one , had the feeling when this news first broke, one more reason to have a Asia war.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

one of the reasons i gave up on the western news RT included , anything for the head lines, there is no real reporting any more in the west NHK, Yonhap, and Korea herald, have what we once had real news and fact based head lines, if there is a boo boo with in an hour there is a correction not the next day if at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I rarely post on here and surprised you guys havent come up with a picture. take a look at this....I saw this on Facebook earlier... This might be the guy they are trying to arrest!

I've never uploaded a picture......let me know if it works.....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Damnit!!! I have a photo I would like to upload but it is from someones facebook.... how do I put it up?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishTruckie

It doesn't work and I am currently logged in to FB.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
in this link imgur.com... second photo down notice the man with the white fur lined wither jacket see his hands, frame view, this is what you do when your setting up claymore mine or taking a photo but where is his Cam?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
www.theatlanticwire.com...

emerged other than what was described to King as a "dark skinned male individual."

Rules out a "riight wing" extremist for obvious reasons.

Today, the MSM would not backtrack the 'right wing Conservative' angle should the bomber be an Islamist male conducting jihad.

Religious extremists, whether Christian, Jewish or Muslim....are all Conservatives by definition. They don't accept change according to the Culture de Jour.

The Left is upset because the victims live in a heavily populated liberal bastion....and not Virginia, for example.

They also don't want it to be Islamist because it would highlight President Obama's foreign policy failures.

This press conference at 5PM was called off on orders of the White House.

We're being Benghazied........again.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Bekod, has the pics I was trying to post.. check them out!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is this "him"?

Now they just have to figure out why the Seals are in on it!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
I hope whoever they get for this (and it will likely be one guy - for the lolz!) gets a fair trial, by jury, and isn't shuffled off show-pony style to slate the blood-lust of bovine America.

Uh-huh......you want him to be treated same as somebody who robbed a bank and shot and killed three people?

GTFO!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
in this link imgur.com... second photo down notice the man with the white fur lined wither jacket see his hands, frame view, this is what you do when your setting up claymore mine or taking a photo but where is his Cam?

It's a woman...black coat..white fur trim on hood and she is holding a camera, you just have to zoom to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join