It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boston Marathon investigation: FBI may have suspect, CNN reports

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Media = Dumbasses

Right when they started reporting that an arrest was made, they even admitted that they only had 1-2 sources....and one was a Boston PD officer who said "we got em"....COME ON MEDIA....DO YOUR JOB.

CNN and Fox News....Idiots....MSNBC was the only one that kept saying that the reports are not confirmed and they had at least a couple sources saying they were false all along.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Oak

Nah this is real, we were hearing about them coming in yesterday taking skin samples from the suspect, they located the guy because he was caught on the Lord and Taylor security camera.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by luciddream
Oh nice they found a token dark skinned guy to be a Scapegoat.

If it was a Middle eastern terror attack, it would have killed much more people.

Not so sure about that:

The Time Square bomber,the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber for example.

Imagine how ignorant and stereotypical we are.

Like saying a person from region X or of race Y or religion Z, can achieve bombings of a certain level or kill certain numbers of people, BASED on their group affiliations.

It's absolutely retarded. Beyond all measure.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Despite reports to the contrary there has not been an arrest in the Marathon attack.

twitter.com...

And the troll of the day award goes to CNN's John King and CNN contributor Fran Townsend.

Thanks CNN, keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by scauma
reply to post by gladtobehere

They took the guy from the hospital to the Federal Courthose here in Boston. My good friend works at that hospital and he just told us they went under lock down again as they're searching some car in the garage. They've known for a couple of days because my friend was giving us updates on what was going on at the hospital yesterday.

Unless you have some kind of proof...why even post this?

What does your friend do at the hospital that he would be privy to this type of information.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491

Despite reports to the contrary there has not been an arrest in the Marathon attack.

twitter.com...

And the troll of the day award goes to CNN's John King and CNN contributor Fran Townsend.

I love that in the rush to break this story, they ended up looking like idiots.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I'm going to bet it was an al-qaeda sympathizer or sleeper agent.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scauma
reply to post by The Oak

Nah this is real, we were hearing about them coming in yesterday taking skin samples from the suspect, they located the guy because he was caught on the Lord and Taylor security camera.

I think they probably have the guy too, but what I was trying to say is that they intentionally let the arrest be known internally and sat back and waited to see where the news media would get their leak from. Now that they know where the info is being leaked, they can proceed with whatever they have to do.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The redaction was a reaction to the hundreds of angry American's surrounding the courthouse.

My guess.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't want to derail this thread, but I just noticed that while all the media is focusing on this apparent incorrect arrest news, the Senate is apparently debating and voting on gun control legislation today.

Just in case anyone wonders what the other hand is doing...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
The redaction was a reaction to the hundreds of angry American's surrounding the courthouse.

My guess.

Cirque

I think you may be onto something. They are going to need quite a bit of security when they take the individual(s) in.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491

twitter.com...

Fox News jumped on it as well.

I was watching CNN, Fox, and MSNBC....MSNBC is the only one that kept saying there is no confirmation and their sources are conflicting what others are saying.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Imagine how ignorant and stereotypical we are.

That was what my first post in this thread was about altho it had to be explained to someone else.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scauma

Do you have a link to that story? Didn't see that one. If it is true they are doing dna testing. Probably from the straps on the duffel bag/ backpack that were left intact after the bombing. Would like to see that if you have it handy. Thanks

link   
They are evacuating the federal courthouse.

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

My guess.

Cirque

I think you may be onto something. They are going to need quite a bit of security when they take the individual(s) in.

They aren't going to walk him through the front door...court houses have secure entries where they bring suspects/criminals.

They weren't going to drive up to the curb and walk him to the door.

More likely what happened is that the media are idiots and have poor sources that they don't verify.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is disturbing - NOT that I'm saying this was a FF event, but still - disturbing

Ex-SEAL's at Marathon?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This company(Tenergy) sells the battery in question in the photo, link to sitewww.tenergy.com...

As far as i can tell these battery's can only be purchased online ,some one has covered their tracks very well.

Scape goats do the dirty work and get busted while the Mastermind sits back and remains untouchable,thus allowing the focus to be aimed at whoever they want to blame,looks like a well orchestrated false flag to me !

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Bomb squad and k-9 unit being brought into federal courthouse in Boston.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind

Originally posted by Covertblack

My guess.

Cirque

They aren't going to walk him through the front door...court houses have secure entries where they bring suspects/criminals.

They weren't going to drive up to the curb and walk him to the door.

More likely what happened is that the media are idiots and have poor sources that they don't verify.

Of course not, most have a sally port somewhere on the premises. Regardless they will still need crowd control once people find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join